Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitTorrent (BTT) coin!  (Read 3479 times)
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:34:46 AM

BitTorrent is a very promising token and I am sure that it will grow strongly this year. Early investors have already earned about 800% on BTT. Given the planned airdrops and bonuses, the project management will be able to inflate the price of BTT. Therefore, such falls as today should be used to purchase this token.

shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 05:08:55 AM

BitTorrent is world 22% traffic market and has huge community, BTT coin is listed on world major exchanges so hope it will grow as bearish market converts into bullish.

Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:15:50 PM

What do you guys think about BitTorrent (BTT)? do you have any interest in it? do you think it'll pump soon? Smiley

it was added to coinmarketcap 2 days ago.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bittorrent/#markets
Coin of course very quickly became popular , I think you need to wait for the fall and then you can buy , but at the moment it is better not to buy a coin because at any time can go down

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:19:14 PM

What do you guys think about BitTorrent (BTT)? do you have any interest in it? do you think it'll pump soon? Smiley

Coin of course very quickly became popular , I think you need to wait for the fall and then you can buy , but at the moment it is better not to buy a coin because at any time can go down
Dump is expected with huge percentage but this alone can be reason why pump continues. After decision of some exchanges for airdropping BTT for every TRON holder, price of both assets will stay over resistance levels for a considerable time imo.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:35:52 PM

BTT - is a big hype, probably the most profitable ICO for a very long time, dont remember another one like that in 2018, quarkchain maybe...Anyway 10X in usd is a very good result, Justin Sun knows how to do marketmaking and who knows what surprises he prepaired in future.
Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:11:17 AM

Still dont know if i should dump or hold! Huh

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:28:09 AM

Just hold on, because it seems to have a future. Learn wisely and good opportunities will benefit later. Be patient, because it really doesn't need to be disposed of even though the price is good, if you are pressed for necessity, you can throw it away.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:28:40 AM

Hold! Many people predict BitTorren will be bright in the future. But, It's yours, and the decision is yours.
I even bought it at a high price, because I believe in BitTorrent. I do it based on me, not based on other people.

We give suggestion, you decide.
Queen_Amber (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11

Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:34:38 AM

Just hold on, because it seems to have a future. Learn wisely and good opportunities will benefit later. Be patient, because it really doesn't need to be disposed of even though the price is good, if you are pressed for necessity, you can throw it away.

hmm ok thanksss. i sold and i hope i can buy back during a dip!

ツ Message me on Telegram @Flour ツ
 Or message me on Kik @ Treat
 ☮♡ I love everybody! ☮♡ 

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:36:40 AM

Hold! Many people predict BitTorren will be bright in the future. But, It's yours, and the decision is yours.
I even bought it at a high price, because I believe in BitTorrent. I do it based on me, not based on other people.

We give suggestion, you decide.
I also bought this BitTorrent I bought not from the results of airdrop TRON, I am sure BTT will be pumped with good potential and many people hold it.
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:57:18 AM

I think bittorent only coin do not have good potential for the future, only famous for awhile and next time will be lower price, just pump for several days and back to lower price at the next time and lost your investment money.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:25:19 AM

I will stay away from BTT actually. From my observation, Justin Sun is good at marketing, pump up the price of the coin and dump. The price has pumped so much and the market cap doesn’t make sense for the current price. I think BTT is overvalued.
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:56:43 AM

The decision is in your own hands so it can be seen with needs, if you really need it, just throw it away because the price is good.
And come back when BTT is affordable to buy. I think BTT is good enough for the future.
greenpayproject
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:09:25 AM

im waiting for the BTT launch... bittorrent & cryptos!! what more can we wait??? thats really good new Shocked
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:14:44 AM

I prefer to stay away and look what is going to happen with BTT. As the crypto market is not really in a bull run. And Bittorrent is not really used now compare to 10 years ago. Streaming has more future.
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:23:48 AM

BitTorrent (BTT) coin is a very good coin, I salute with their developer and team behind this coin can make this coin so popular and make this coin can easily be listed on the top exchange.
But unfortunately, I don't join BTT ICO. If I can join maybe I can get a lot of profit now...  Sad
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:48:59 AM

This year seems to be a year of profit for BTT holders, has a smart and creative development so as to be able to attract investors with a good level, surely this has a positive impact and continues to increase.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:33:54 AM

I think it is one of the most successful ICOs that was held on the crypto market for at least 12 months. All tokens were sold out within only several hours and I have no doubts that this coin will become pretty valuable.
deebawriter

Activity: 104
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 05:04:21 PM

A promising project. Interesting to know about its recent news
https://btcmanager.com/trons-bittorrent-btt-begins-testing-of-blive-streaming-service/?q=/trons-bittorrent-btt-begins-testing-of-blive-streaming-service/&q=/trons-bittorrent-btt-begins-testing-of-blive-streaming-service/
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:31:57 PM

it can be huge if all goes smooth. btt is the first project on tron blockchain that becomes most favorite of mine.
now the price of btt is so low and its almost is IEO price right now on binance exchange only 6 sat per token but according to it supply its still a good price
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: