Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:54:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best alts to swing/accumulate  (Read 109 times)
inkim (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:43:03 AM

It's been a while since I've found a good alt that I want to accumulate by swing trading it. Any suggestions? I was looking into REP but I can never know the right entry (also missed out on the low too so I'm hesitant on it now). Litecoin also seems good. But market just seems so bearish it's hard to judge when to enter.
livingfree

Activity: 2842
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:26:49 AM

You'll never know what are the guaranteed coins to accumulate just for a swing trade. But if you are closely monitoring the market you'll get to see those that has large volume and you can depend on them. Litecoin is a good one and it has fell a lot within a short time.
You can also add ethereum on your choice, I think it's a good coin too for swing trading.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:23:46 AM

BNB now looks very good, CEO Binance CZ bring a fresh breeze on this falling market with launching their launchpad. Soon they planned to start own blockchain BNB. So, this coin might grow very huge.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:30:40 AM

It's been a while since I've found a good alt that I want to accumulate by swing trading it. Any suggestions? I was looking into REP but I can never know the right entry (also missed out on the low too so I'm hesitant on it now). Litecoin also seems good. But market just seems so bearish it's hard to judge when to enter.
It is alsways a mystery,sometime the good altcoin will go all the way down but tne new launched cryptos may give good profits but for the long term the condition will change only the best cryptos can stay longer so if you have interest on holding longterm then LTC can be best or try with BNB for short tem.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: