Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:13:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinMarketAlert.com - CMA Token - POS 150% Annual  (Read 1145 times)
AriBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 214
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:58:52 PM

Twitter - Telegram - Youtube - BitcoinTalk ANN - Facebook   - CMA App

Dear Bitcointalk & CoinMarketAlert Community,  We are proud to introduce our new CMA Token Staking plan which now gives 100% bonus on CMA token staking balances of 500K or more. 

Why are we increasing the staking rewards?  As you know, CoinMarketAlert is a product and customer focused company. Our token is designed to be a utility token and utilized within CoinMarketAlert for current products and upcoming services (See 2019-2020 Roadmap Here). Currently, we are splitting our focus on both product and CMA token.  In order to total focus on building the next level of products and services, we need to distribute the remaining CMA tokens as soon as possible.  By doing so, we can achieve an increase in CMA token price, getting CMA listed on a top exchange such as Binance, OKex, ZB.com and so on, reach the next level, and be in a position that we deserve. In order to reach these immediate goals, we need our entire community to support us by taking advantage of the staking bonus.

We are aware that the current amount of CMA tokens available for purchase on the exchange is limited and the prices are very low. Based on our analysis and company valuation, the token price should range between $0.02-0.05. Actually, the market can’t really determine the price because the traded volume is to low in order to value CMA Token correctly. We are working hard to reach this point and we are really confident that is going to happen soon.

If you are unable to purchase CMA tokens on the existing exchanges (Ether Flyer, IDEX,Token.store,Yibit), you can purchase CMA tokens directly within your account on CoinMarketAlert. The selling price starts from $0.002 which is really low, but at this stage, we want to adopt the price to the actual traded market, and as soon as the demand increases, consequently the price will increase as well. Hurry up and get your CMA token now, there are just a limited amount to be sold. Instructions below.

Staking

• Starting date: 1.03.2019
  • Total CMA Token to sell ~150M
  • Compounded Interest 6 Months [100%] (March-August 2019)
  • Daily Compounded Interest ~50% (September – February 2020)
  • Every Wallet Holder can stake if hold CMA Token for at least 30 days

Hold at least 500,001 CMA Tokens in order to start staking and get the following Percentage released monthly. You’re staking rewards will be distributed each month based on your individual staking start time and not at a predetermined date like before.

After 6 months,  based on the remaining token supply, we will let everyone stake for another 6 months at a different percentage from the first 6 months. Everyone can stake if a wallet holds at least 100 CMA token for at least 30 days and receive the following rewards: ~0.13% daily compounded (Month 7 -12).

To stake your CMA tokens:

-  Select the Staking Manager button located on the right side.

-  On the Staking Manager page, enter the Ethereum wallet address which holds your CMA tokens. 

Take purchase CMA Tokes on CoinMarketAlert Dashboard:

- Log in to your account dashboard here: https://dashboard.coinmarketalert.com/account/login

- Deposit ETH, BTC or cash with Paypal.

- Once the funds arrive in your account (Check balance at the top right of the dashboard), go to Buy CMA tokens (Blue Button).

- Select the amount of CMA Tokens to buy, your preferred payment method and submit.

- On your dashboard, you will see that CMA tokens have been added to your CMA token balance.

To withdraw CMA tokens to your ERC20 staking wallet:

- Make sure you have an ERC20 compliant wallet (MetaMask, Mist, MyEthereumWallet, Trust, etc)

- Login here: https://dashboard.coinmarketalert.com/account/login

- Set a withdrawal pin.

- Click button "Withdraw CMA Tokens"

- Follow instructions on the withdrawal page

Your tokens will be transferred within 3 hours to your wallet. Please withdraw your tokens as soon as possible.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 01:45:27 PM

When this was sent to our emails, I immediately head to the exchanges to get as much $CMA as possible but others have already taken it. Too bad, I'll just wait maybe the price will be lowered again. I like how we are to receive 100% staking bonus! This is a real profit doubling that investment within a year.
CoinMarketAlert

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:00:44 PM

When this was sent to our emails, I immediately head to the exchanges to get as much $CMA as possible but others have already taken it. Too bad, I'll just wait maybe the price will be lowered again. I like how we are to receive 100% staking bonus! This is a real profit doubling that investment within a year.

Thanks for the message.  You are also able to purchase CMA tokens directly within your CMA dashboard. 

Take purchase CMA Tokes on CoinMarketAlert Dashboard:

- Log in to your account dashboard here: https://dashboard.coinmarketalert.com/account/login

- Deposit ETH, BTC or cash with Paypal.

- Once the funds arrive in your account (Check balance at the top right of the dashboard), go to Buy CMA tokens (Blue Button).

- Select the amount of CMA Tokens to buy, your preferred payment method and submit.

- On your dashboard, you will see that CMA tokens have been added to your CMA token balance.

If you require help, ping us on the chat.
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:28:54 PM

I hope the market will this famous and best-selling in the transaction the coin. I'm sure the future of this market to be one of the best choices the world businessmen crypto-currency.

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
nguyennnhatttruongazzz

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:09:32 PM

between the continuous fluctuations of the market .... Reminders as well as the analysis are necessary ... Contribute to reducing the risk of losses for coin holders .... I used and quite interested in this project
nightfox

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:18:19 AM

what can we do to create an account on CMA
morshed19832

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 05:05:15 PM

Bitcointalk Username:morshed19832