Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Prime X - POS,POW&MN - Easy Digital Payment for the Future 🔥🔥  (Read 1237 times)
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:18:46 PM

what's wrong your website dev??
please check your website because i can't open website primexcoin

I'm not part of the team but I've provided information here and you should read more often

We are experiencing migration from all management at PRIME, we will immediately announce where we are going to migrate.
I apologize for this inconvenience !

join and ask team on telegram so that you get clearer answer
thanks information about it.i will go join in telegram group Prime X.I hope to get more information in the telegram group, because I am very interested in this project
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:49:18 PM

What happens to your project?
You change your name like socks already several times, as it seems to me this is some kind of scam. Where is the money that you took from investors?

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:22:06 AM

I joined the bounty campaign but smell rat after few days I just knew something is not right with the project. Using exchange as partners and cant define the relationship with the exchange when they were asked. Every detail in this space is important, the smallest lie could open up your well of lies. Is so unfortunate they came from country with no knowledge of cryptocurrency let alone control of it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: