Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:10:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Am looking for YouTube audience  (Read 123 times)
VINKA1 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:43:10 PM

Hello we are a new social media website
Am looking for someone with a big YouTube audience who can make YouTube review of my website.

I have 20$ in cash and rest of money I have just the website tokens that will be on exchange soon

However for a strong partnership, if provided audience we could all share a percentage revenue.

If anyone is interested, please reply this post with your offer, your audience size and your contacts so that we can make it happen
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:01:39 PM

You have another thread searching the same people/purposes. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5107423.0
Please close the other thread so interested people will not be confused where to reply and to prevent spamming.
VINKA1 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:04:38 PM

You have another thread searching the same people/purposes. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5107423.0
Please close the other thread so interested people will not be confused where to reply and to prevent spamming.

I was advised to rather post in this forum that's why I posted here also
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:33:19 PM

I was advised to rather post in this forum that's why I posted here also
I'm referring for a duplicate content/topic on the same board. Though maybe your thread was moved by the mods from other board to here (Services) but still you have to lock/close your thread (linked above) IMO.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: