Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 04:24:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to promote the cryptocurrency.  (Read 8375 times)
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:38:41 PM

There are lots of cryptocurrency are created in this situation but still very some of them were interested by the people to invest so how to promote the remaining coins to reach the people to invest.

Promotion is really necessary for every cryptocurrency being promoted and there are actually lots of ways to promote. Social media would really be a big help. You could also advertise online but I guess it is still important to educate people first about crypto currency because they may read it but it might be hard for them to notice the use of it.
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:57:21 PM

Yes social media is one but are you missing the whole thing here? you're already on the right forum to advertise every cryptocurrency. There are many ways to advertise here like running your bounties but many are starting to doubt with it right now because of the current situation that many are turning to a scam.

Hire someone to write blogs for you but make sure that those blogs are true to themselves and not just hyping and obviously there to give an honest review for that coin.
it seems to me that if a certain project already has a real product, such cryptocurrencies will be much easier to advertise. In fact, not only investors, but also potential users of this cryptocurrency will have real opportunities to calculate their prospects.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:10:31 PM

Well aggressive promotion helps a lot in this case. Even creating hypes might also help to grab investors. There are tons of people out there that has no clue whats going on but jumps into the hype train blindly.
The best way to promote is through honestly. Be completely transparent with your activities and show full interest in development of the project. The words will spread out by itself.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ConvallAria

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:21:37 PM

I think that each of us should try to promote cryptocurrency. This is useful for the industry as a whole. Perhaps a good idea is to start your own crypto blog.

doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:49:17 PM

I think that each of us should try to promote cryptocurrency. This is useful for the industry as a whole. Perhaps a good idea is to start your own crypto blog.
Possibilities Of course you can choose a few to advertise a project. This is a group in telegrams, YouTube Channel Or a really good blog with high-quality content. But for this activity to invite real results, you need to attract subscribers who will read or watch the relevant information.
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:47:43 PM

from what I've observed so far, programs that are quite effective in promoting cryptourrency are through the campaign, especially the Airdrop program, this is the most popular program, because it usually has a simple task.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:08:08 AM

in today's modern era promoting cryptocurrency is the easiest thing and this can be one of the things to achieve success. now through social media can be one of the best ways to maximize promotions and attract investors.
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:47:56 AM

Before I joined Crypto, I often heard Crypto through advertisements on Google. And that attracted me to Crypto. So I thought to promote Crypto, of course, we would not experience difficulties. With social media now it's easier because everyone already has social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:52:42 PM

Cryptocurrency promotion is very easy to do. we know everyone has social media. and we can use it as a means to be able to do a promotion to the community. This really helps them to get positive news
arwani1985

Activity: 817
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:11:38 PM

Promoting cryptocurrency is actually not difficult because we all certainly have social media , and also to our friends. closest family.that we can make promotions to people. to provide education on cryptocurrency is the most important thing I tried it and it was proven that they received and also had a good impact
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:04:31 PM

We can use social media on promoting cryptocurrency and personal promotion to get some investors and support cryptocurrency.
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:10:43 PM

The more powerful your community is, the more powerful your crypto becomes. So it's all about the community. You can attract new users to your community by good marketing through social media, events, forums etc. But it's even more complicated to retain them there. To do so, you need to continuously stick their attention to your product by releasing new features, updates and more marketing Smiley
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:25:13 PM

The more powerful your community is, the more powerful your crypto becomes. So it's all about the community. You can attract new users to your community by good marketing through social media, events, forums etc. But it's even more complicated to retain them there. To do so, you need to continuously stick their attention to your product by releasing new features, updates and more marketing Smiley

BurdeN I totally agree with you. The power is in the community, the best advertising is when a friend tell to a friend and they work
together. When people are united many goals can be easily achieved.
   Promoting is building a community of trusted people. They will use their skills and they will find a way to promote project on various
places, internet is just one of them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:46:43 AM

Actually many ways can be done to introduce bitcoin to the public. Among them are by using widely used social media such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. In addition, we can also directly to introduce it to our family or partners to try it to gain profit in bitcoin.In that time also, we must teach them how to use and get the bitcoin so that they will understand it .

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
jameshugo17

Activity: 721

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:10:34 AM

It is not very sensible to just invite you to this sector to make money. The decentralized structure will change many systems in the future. There are too many rumors now. The financial sector and all kinds of records will change.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:42:11 PM

To promote cryptocurrencies is an easy thing, but to make sure and loyal people to use crypto is difficult, I often introduce crypto directly or via social media and most of them say that crypto is the most risky type of investment and easily to be scam.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:52:23 PM

If we want to promote our crypto holdings we can simply follow the task from social media campaigns which will let others to know about that coin but I don't think promoting ourselves won't get much effectiveness until people thinks that crypto currencies were used for illegal activities.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:33:47 PM

There are lots of cryptocurrency are created in this situation but still very some of them were interested by the people to invest so how to promote the remaining coins to reach the people to invest.
I think to promote at this time maybe it is only through internet media that I don't think it can be done directly because the government has not legalized the crypto currency as the applicable currency
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:22:14 PM

one of the reasons they are not interested in cryptocurrency is because they have not found something that they think is beneficial for them.
in my opinion, a good and easy way is to tell your closest friends or relatives, by explaining and showing what you produce from cryptocurrency. because when they believe in cryptocurrency, it seems they will be easy to be interested in.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:29:23 PM

one of the reasons they are not interested in cryptocurrency is because they have not found something that they think is beneficial for them.
in my opinion, a good and easy way is to tell your closest friends or relatives, by explaining and showing what you produce from cryptocurrency. because when they believe in cryptocurrency, it seems they will be easy to be interested in.
Of course, if we distribute information among our friends and relatives regarding cryptocurrency, then of course this can increase the popularity of cryptocurrency, or at least at least an understanding of cryptocurrency. But in order to save the cryptocurrency market, it is necessary to orient the cryptocurrency among big investors in order to attract their funds to raise the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: