Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:25:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to promote the cryptocurrency.  (Read 8373 times)
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:52:21 PM

There are many things we can do to promote cryptocurrencies, but for now the easiest is with the various social media that we have, with social media so friends or family can know about cryptocurrencies.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 01:58:55 AM

There are many things we can do to promote cryptocurrencies, but for now the easiest is with the various social media that we have, with social media so friends or family can know about cryptocurrencies.
That's our way of promoting crypto, but we together are stronger if we will be united.
Social media gives us a chance to promote for free and with more people promoting it, the more people will notice and eventually we will be noticed.
I guess we have done that already as I have seen some big adoption in the market, but it's still early so we keep doing the support.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:12:47 AM

There are lots of cryptocurrency are created in this situation but still very some of them were interested by the people to invest so how to promote the remaining coins to reach the people to invest.
Promote it on social media like facebook, twitter and instagram. There are many people on that social media and you also can paying for an ads on that social media, youtube also good. Pay for people to make an article about the cryptocurrency also good.
jabrix

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:25:21 AM

To promote Cryptocurrency through Google, YouTube and social media such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. This is very interesting because there are so many social media users. So as to attract investors' attention, I think it will be better.
Promotion is certainly free or paid. I am better off for free, like on social media or online media. because income is uncertain from crypto results, free online media will reduce costs.
The most effective of course in the community who like crypto because they already know how much potential will be obtained if successful, in contrast to convincing people who do not understand what cryptocurrency is, must be patient and very detailed.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:18:14 AM

Promote a project so that it can be known more widely and can get investors. This is a very good step and to promote it we can in many ways. Like through social media accounts like Twitter and Facebook. I think these two social media will be very good because the users are also very large.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
cak imin

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:20:53 AM

Promote a project so that it can be known more widely and can get investors. This is a very good step and to promote it we can in many ways. Like through social media accounts like Twitter and Facebook. I think these two social media will be very good because the users are also very large.
promote cryptocurrency by way of procurement campaign is the least expensive way I guess that could be done by developers in promoting a crypto. This is the most sought after by many developers crypto.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:49:13 AM

For example, every time I drive a taxi, I ask the driver if I can pay BTC Smiley often this question is asked in larger stores. of course I have never heard the answer that you can, but sometimes people ask what it is. In this way, maybe they will try to acquire knowledge themselves.
promote crypto currencies in places and countries that have not legalized crypto as a valid currency, many people who may be less confident with the crypto currency
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 05:58:23 AM

Well although marketing is kinda important there
But imo if one project is good, no marketing is needed because people will automatically tell it to someone else and there creates the Word of Mouth effect
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:41:40 AM

Social media is quite effective where people cannot escape it, they all open social media every day and in my opinion it is a pretty good thing to be able to introduce them to cryptocurrency
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:49:33 AM

I simply promote crypto to my relatives at the same time to my friends, and Ive got a story to it, my friend ask me to teach something that can help him financially and with that it is somehow help the crpyto to create awareness to people, but I cant assure him that he can earn with his entry on cryptocurrency. Sometimes it is not about promoting it on the social media and other common ways we promote it, with just word of mouth it can create awareness to the people.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:33:36 AM

to promote crypto it is very easy to get new users because we only promote on Facebook and on YouTube, there will definitely be many people who know

You can get your own channel on YouTube and make short videos, where you can tell the other people about the cryptocurrencies, and the profits that they bring. I am sure, it is the best way to do it.
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:00:32 PM

A successful currency is based on the investor community. Successful projects often create positive feelings for investors and make them excited to PR for coins and continue to invest more.
In order to develop well in the decentralized market, they need to develop communities and take good care of investors.

Totally wrong. Investors make a successful ICO, that is for sure. But look at the most successful coins in the crypto world here. Bitcoin. Litecoin. Monero. They did not have investors except for hodlers but if everyone were only buying to hodl do you think they would have had the success they do today?

No,,, it is their community of users who volunteer their time because of passion to learn about it, develop it, and use it most importantly.

The bear market teaches us that no utility means no value.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cosmicart

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:12:17 PM

Invest in faireum.io,  a wonderful project, which was created to revolutionize the online gambling industry,  by bringing back fair betting odds.
Freny250
Copper Member

Activity: 307
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:11:35 AM

The best way to promote crypto currency is to ensure to develop top notch project that will have real use case and not just projects based on whitepaper theory.  The higher the number of good projects on crypto the higher its chance of getting popular and getting adopted also

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: