Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investmnt page script  (Read 105 times)
hloader (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:42:58 PM

Hello Guys,

Right now i looking for hyip script, but there is a lot of them. So what is the best choice right now.
I remember few year ago OP was Goldcoders.
What i get from google is Kirhyip and Echyip.

So What is the best right now?

Best Regards.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Onanana

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:46:08 AM

Having such investments like on crypto industry might not need you a page script or list of commands so you can invest because that might lead you to more losses. Having a investment script is not capable of market adaptation, degrading your personal decision from technology and worst you are being non-professional as a investor. Why not use an ecosystem so you can have the ideas of professional and experts when it comes to investing? and interact with your co-traders like PantheonX?
dilaawe

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:01:17 PM

what you want script ?
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:24:24 PM

Having such investments like on crypto industry might not need you a page script or list of commands so you can invest because that might lead you to more losses. Having a investment script is not capable of market adaptation, degrading your personal decision from technology and worst you are being non-professional as a investor. Why not use an ecosystem so you can have the ideas of professional and experts when it comes to investing? and interact with your co-traders like PantheonX?
I've seen PantheonX on another thread, is it really a legit ecosystem for investors?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 05:11:49 PM

Right now i looking for hyip script, but there is a lot of them. So what is the best choice right now.
I remember few year ago OP was Goldcoders.
What i get from google is Kirhyip and Echyip.

Investing in a hyip is a sure way to lose your money.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: