Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:13:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the deal with cryptonight algorithm? Hidden gem?  (Read 103 times)
bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 02:00:58 AM

Did some research and found out about the algorithm crypto night algorithm. It's a privacy base code. Is this a hidden Gem code for the future of crypto? I think monero is the one that came out with the idea. It forked out a bunch of coins just like Bitcoin but unlike Bitcoin forks monero forks seem to have a brighter future. Being that it is privacy base. The future is in privacy coins. Bitcoin will always be king though.

Ethereum and Uniswap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ScarletSnow

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:14:12 AM

Did some research and found out about the algorithm crypto night algorithm. It's a privacy base code. Is this a hidden Gem code for the future of crypto? I think monero is the one that came out with the idea. It forked out a bunch of coins just like Bitcoin but unlike Bitcoin forks monero forks seem to have a brighter future. Being that it is privacy base. The future is in privacy coins. Bitcoin will always be king though.
I am not sure if CryptoNight if it is still for CPU-mining and only suitable for ordinary PC CPUs,its use for mobile devices is still not available. I hope they have launced their program for mobile devices because nowadays mobile phones are the most common and most handy device right now.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: