Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:29:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin in 2019  (Read 2348 times)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:13:31 PM

Solid pump due to the MimbleWimble news, but actual results will only be available in 2020. And people would have forgotten by the middle of next week.
It's a good time to sell and rebuy cheap.
They just bought rumor and same guys will sell news for making profit later. I also will increase the quantity of my LTCs after settled dust. Leveraged trading can bring more profit if you know what you are doing.
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:14:40 PM

Buy the rumor sell the news. You can see that people are expecting LTC to go up and buying it just so that they can sell it later, when the upgrade is finally in. It's sad because not many people really stand by their coins. The majority jumps from one to the other if they're forking or getting some upgrades. The good part is that it's moving the market towards the green but that's all it does.
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:13:09 PM

What do you think are the prospects for Litecoin prices?
The coin is really convenient to use as a means of payment.

Today +12%

Maybe Litecoin could be a great digital asset to hold in  2019, but you should also know that it is the entire cryptomarket top 100 coins that increased by at least + 8% to + 15%.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
joy99

Activity: 167
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:14:20 PM

Crypto is not dead yet as speculated by the haters. I see the price movement as the reason why all the other coins went green. All the same, the devs of Litecoin made a wonderful shift and that brought about the upward surge in price. I will not be surprised to see LTC to be part of the top 3 coins on CMC during the bull run, if it may come in 2019.

Service thread below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162299.msg51726822#msg51726822
anders2000

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:14:36 PM

This coin has grown a lot over the past few days. It makes me very happy, because ltc is in my investment portfolio.

mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:38:43 PM

Litecoin has gone through a bad long year, and its value has dramatically decreased. Litecoin has taken on new activities towards building up the community. I see this is one of the positive events to change the direction of the red movement following it.
dosSantos

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:39:43 PM

I always believed in this coin. It seemed to me that LTC is one of the most powerful and promising coins. I think this project has a really bright future.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:19:32 AM

We see that Litecoin is indeed increasing and is a future coin and will continue to have good development, it deserves to be maintained.
Even though the pump is what we get, but I think it will get better and get stronger.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:34:21 AM

if my prediction for this year is that Litecoin will definitely experience a good price increase, because Litecoin is like ethereum it's easy to experience price increases
the increment of litecoin will be definitely needed for most of the investors the low budget of investment in always be profitable at the end so at the end of the year the price will be doubled than today it will be great..

ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:33:13 PM

Litecoin has pumped recently and that is a surprise. If it does indeed go private then it might get pulled off many large exchanges, as coinbase and gemini will have to comply with the regulations and they dislike privacy coins

Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:01:30 PM

Litecoin does have good value and seems to be pumping and this is a community that continues to be passionate and persists for the next positive.
Litecoin is able to shift a few coins and jump well.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:31:54 PM

With new logos released i think Litecoin’s team are now more serious in bringing this once number 3 ranked cryptocurrency to popularity and competitive area in market for more than a year this coin continues to drop its value since supporters leaves behind and go to other crypto
This 2019 may be different and wei will expecting more changes specially in progress from the development to growth so just hold your seats and all our LTC will have profit soon
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:37:35 PM

I always believed in this coin. It seemed to me that LTC is one of the most powerful and promising coins. I think this project has a really bright future.

I'm a little surprised about the ascent of Litecoin. I have been using Litecoin for a long time and like him, but I am still surprised that he managed to overtake EOS in CMC. Apparently Litecoin still has a lot of support and is a secret gem, but before we be pleased too early, we should wait and see what happens with Litecoin in the next weeks.  Wink
coinzzzpro (OP)

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 01:45:48 PM

I think litecoin is going to achieve another milestone this 2019 just like it rose from $2 in early 2017 and got to its ATH. Litecoin is designed to follow after bitcoin and it will most likely prove that this year.

I also think so, especially since all the updates are first applied in LTC

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:47:25 PM

Today +12%
This is a silent coin who moves better that those who are just here because of hype. I think LTC will still remain on the top coins, and it will become more expensive because of its good technology. Don’t need to doubt on LTC because its also a big one.
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:40:05 PM

The new privacy addition will make litecoin exciting
Told by the price recently https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/litecoin
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:04:09 PM

Today +12%
Litecoin is really recovering and if you have been holding it I will encourage that you should keep them because selling litecoin below $100 is like wasting your time and fund.  I think in a fair grounds litecoin ought to be above $100. The technology behind litecoin is nice and we strongly believe that the advantage of using litecoin against other coins are going to come to play in future as more adoptions come in. 2019, is a year to watch over and I strongly believe that many investors are going to come in some years to come.
johnwoodworth598

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:31:56 PM

altcoin sometimes give a surprise with the value rising unexpectedly and different from the others. I think this coin would be more suitable for use as an investment than to use them for payment. any coins would be a shame if it is reasonably beginning to experience price increases.
Not for nothing, people say that this year will be better for cryptocurrency than last year. So we are waiting for good trends.
raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:34:36 PM

altcoin sometimes give a surprise with the value rising unexpectedly and different from the others. I think this coin would be more suitable for use as an investment than to use them for payment. any coins would be a shame if it is reasonably beginning to experience price increases.
Not for nothing, people say that this year will be better for cryptocurrency than last year. So we are waiting for good trends.
so far we have not seen the truth. we all can only hope for the best. because last year there were also people who predicted if the situation would improve early at the end of last year, but the reality was different, the market situation was getting worse. we all just need to be prepared.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:36:32 PM

Litecoin seems a big thing for this year. I was wondering by seeing that LTC price went 32% up before yesterday! Litecoin is a very strong coin, that's why the price of LTC don't go high or low quickly. So, I think LTC can go to a new high in 2019.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: