Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:45:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaign is becoming absolutely useless.  (Read 1286 times)
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:00:37 PM

I guess! i am very lucky man because i already received a good coin from bounty which is DIA and OKS. With here service provider i work few twitter bounty where there give me weekly btc rewards. I have a Twitter and Facebook account and i work in bounty so much enough for me.
I joined on oks round 2 bounty but until now no exact information about the distribution, they even said on the bounty thread that distribution will take place 1 week after the final calculation of stake, its already a month since the calculation is done.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 11:47:45 PM

I guess! i am very lucky man because i already received a good coin from bounty which is DIA and OKS. With here service provider i work few twitter bounty where there give me weekly btc rewards. I have a Twitter and Facebook account and i work in bounty so much enough for me.
me too, during this time of the outbreak I am grateful to get paid for BTC from the bounty signature campaign...
if anyone still says that bounties are useless then they are people who just want to make quick money without extra work. out there are still many bounties that pay, you must be brave enough to do more research before joining.

"brave enough"?
Either I don't understand something or you used the wrong words ...
I can't imagine joining any bounty campaign without checking the project (usually dev team, whitepaper, roadmap, but sometimes most important is working product). This usually takes a few minutes, because unfortunately most projects looks suspicious right away.
I think spending 2-3 hours thoroughly reviewing the project we want to promote is very little compared to the fact that we can waste a few weeks promoting a project with no perspective, or even worse if turns in to a scam.
Checking everything wont really be enough to consume out only few minutes and if you are really that serious on joining bounties then always choose the best projects out there.
Thing here is that it had already become shit market for people to join up.High chances that you will really chose up a bad project even if you do saw that their WP, team behind were
good but the actual project isnt relevant on what others been looking for or got interested.Bounties had become not too appealing for most people due to ICO market had been
tarnished out by lots of scam project which in result for people not on being paid up and with that reason then its not surprising for them to leave out.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 06:07:44 AM

Good, many people are complaining about the bounty because they are not getting payments on time from the bounties they are joining. That's why many people are suggesting them to research about the company before joining any bounty and it will help to make decent profit once we get payment from the bounty we partcipate.

Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 08:11:59 AM

I don't think also of that because lot of projects are not same as you will see try to explore new bounty projects that make you real money always check whitepaper to secure it is legit, you can say it also many project are definitely scam.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 08:51:25 AM

me too, during this time of the outbreak I am grateful to get paid for BTC from the bounty signature campaign...
if anyone still says that bounties are useless then they are people who just want to make quick money without extra work. out there are still many bounties that pay, you must be brave enough to do more research before joining.

"brave enough"?
Either I don't understand something or you used the wrong words ...
I can't imagine joining any bounty campaign without checking the project (usually dev team, whitepaper, roadmap, but sometimes most important is working product). This usually takes a few minutes, because unfortunately most projects looks suspicious right away.
I think spending 2-3 hours thoroughly reviewing the project we want to promote is very little compared to the fact that we can waste a few weeks promoting a project with no perspective, or even worse if turns in to a scam.

Checking everything wont really be enough to consume out only few minutes and if you are really that serious on joining bounties then always choose the best projects out there.

You did not understand me. I wrote that I reject most of them after a few minutes, because that's all I need to find something that completely eliminates the project in my eyes. It takes at least a few hours for a closer research.

Thing here is that it had already become shit market for people to join up.High chances that you will really chose up a bad project even if you do saw that their WP, team behind were
good but the actual project isnt relevant on what others been looking for or got interested.Bounties had become not too appealing for most people due to ICO market had been
tarnished out by lots of scam project which in result for people not on being paid up and with that reason then its not surprising for them to leave out.

Here I fully agree with you. The ICO market collapsed because of a very large amount of scams, but also because people didn't make research about projects at all. They deposited money without checking even the basic information about the project. What happened next was the result of these two things.
There are still investors on the ICO market who are looking for perspective projects. I am also looking for bounty campaigns of good ones.
Of course there is always the risk of missing something or a project simply going to fail. By researching the project, I'm just trying to reduce the risk of that my work and time will be wasted.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: