Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IMPORTANT NEWS🔥: possible YES to ETF of Bitcoin-->BULL RUN, MARKET GREEN 💰  (Read 367 times)
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:00:30 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2019, 05:35:44 PM by ChiNgadOr

Our claims have been heard...  and i got great news!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY.. really good news.. the  "YES" of SEC to BTC's ETFs will have a huge impact on market...
Right now, the market is rising as a rocket...  
possible bull run in 3, 2, 1 ...0

https://cointelegraph.com/news/sec-commissioner-jackson-thinks-regulator-will-approve-btc-etf-leaked-interview-shows

FLY HIGH BTC:.. FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:09:47 PM

Well if that is true we will definitely see market towards sky sooner than most people here think, i will be really pleased if we finally get reversal and serious bulls back after being patient and waiting for so many months.

ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:10:51 PM

A image is worth more than 1000 words

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:23:19 PM

Well that graph looks so promising.. I hope this rumor comes true and makes us in bull market again  Grin

1881 - 193∞
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:31:59 PM

A image is worth more than 1000 words

This is what we called good news! The market is already reacting to this and we are to Follow by buy at the current price before bitcoin skyrock to the moon.  This ETF approval were the much reason why bitcoin has been falling in pricing and if it has been approved or will be approved then we should see this year as another bullish year.  From this moment bitcoin should recover and makes significant progress.
Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:25:29 PM

Are you sure this bull run has to do with the leaked news? The article states that the commissioner just seemed to indicate his opinion, which is basically that sooner or later someone will satisfy the standards imposed by SEC for an ETF to be approved. Nothing more than that. I wonder, is the market reacting to these signals alone or is there something more concrete not yet publicly announced?

Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:30:09 PM

Let's not being too optimistic until we see it official! Yes, prices went up 8%-30% but remember how the market wend down for hours from 6.5k!

On the other hand, 1st EFT will 'legitimise' Bitcoin to the masses... crossing fingers.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:36:28 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2019, 03:18:46 PM by Sephire

Yes, it is a good development and great news for the crypto market since it will enable common investors to buy cryptos as easily as stocks and bring a flood of new money into this sector. Just a question of when it is going to happen, not if. Hope market will have some green days with this positive news as the backdrop.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:48:03 PM

Well that graph looks so promising.. I hope this rumor comes true and makes us in bull market again  Grin

Hopefully this news is right and ends the price's descent. I don't need a new bull run, but if prices don't fall anymore, I'm already satisfied. I am very excited to see how prices will develop over the next few days.  Smiley
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:38:25 PM

Even if SEC approves ETF, i don't think it has something to do with the market. I wouldn't get my expectation high yet because i might get the wrong idea, so it's better to expect nothing from it. I would expect bullish trend next year than this ETF, i think ETF and bakkt are so overrated that they somehow get the wrong idea to the people to expect something but not really giving it.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:01:03 PM

Hopefully this news is right and ends the price's descent. I don't need a new bull run, but if prices don't fall anymore, I'm already satisfied. I am very excited to see how prices will develop over the next few days.  Smiley
Not only this news but fidelity digital asset will start to trade next month and that means more big news will come to us as soon as possible. If that will become a true story and then this is a big news for us.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:29:11 PM

He is probably part of the bitcoin price manipulation gang, as soon as he has accumulated enough then he will get it all signed off. Perhaps it is insider trading where him and his buddies are accumulating now in advance of the massive pump that will follow

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:52:02 PM

Finally there are some good news, the market seem really good with green color, with this etf news hopefully it can make investors coming back, and Bitcoin could hit another peak price, really hope the news will come true, but I think with this rumor the price will go up even before the news being verify

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 11:53:14 PM

Yes and finally we will see Bull run in the crypto after for a long time despair about this decision, but there was "Probably".
Hope it wouldn't be something like temporary bull run, im was so tired with the fake news like this.

After this, what steps that Blockchain must be completed then ?
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:29:07 AM

He is probably part of the bitcoin price manipulation gang, as soon as he has accumulated enough then he will get it all signed off. Perhaps it is insider trading where him and his buddies are accumulating now in advance of the massive pump that will follow
I don't think it has nothing to do with the manipulation, rather that's a part of bitcoin's adoption preparation in order for new upcoming investors to easily absorb the system without any hassle. With it's improved community bigger demand may arise which will cause bull run and we will able to experience green market again. Don't be tired of waiting, just relax and chill and go enjoy life as btc grows higher.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:05:44 AM

He just "thinks" that it will be approved. But we see the effect lately and this is what we really want to see. And positive news are coming out now which is very favorable to bitcoin and to us. Bitcoin is also now recognized as money in some state in the US.

Combining all of these news, this really has made the market do good today. How I wish that it will never stop until it reaches the ceiling again.

labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 06:16:32 AM

It’s really a good news for the start of bullrun for a long time once again. Hope this will entice more and more investors to buy back all their assets and have faith to crypto once again.I know this will not be easy and even experience little price correction again but eventually be rising up.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Jamesib1
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

P2P to fiat exchange & wallet -- www.totalcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 07:30:49 AM

This is just hints right now, as he "thinks". Thinking and approving officially are two different words with two different meanings. Yes, the almost +10% to the market on main coins yesterday, 'could' be theoretically related to these gossips, but it still is far away from being a true green light for a bull run.

[  Totalcoin - P2P crypto exchange  ]      ▬▬▬▬     ◾◾◾  ADVANCED MOBILE CRYPTO-WALLET  ◾◾◾
Facebook    ❱ Youtube          ▬▬▬▬             CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
  ❱ Telegram     ❱ Download app       ▬▬▬▬     ◾◾◾  JOIN NOW | BECOME A TRADER  ◾◾◾
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:23:00 AM

It’s really a good news for the start of bullrun for a long time once again. Hope this will entice more and more investors to buy back all their assets and have faith to crypto once again.I know this will not be easy and even experience little price correction again but eventually be rising up.
with this news I also hope that the bull run will soon take place this year. reasons like this are indeed a strong reason for a bull run.
but in the end, news like this is sometimes not enough to be a reason for creating big changes in the price of crypto currencies.
wait and see, what will happen with the price of the crypto currency going forward.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:58:09 AM

BTC ETF is inevitable and these guys understand it, but they need to do their job to protect the investors, for last January till now, do you know the number of scam projects that have left the space, many and some are in the final state of collapse. If we want ETF then we need a  mature market and this is what SEC is asking for

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██