Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:52:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IMPORTANT NEWS🔥: possible YES to ETF of Bitcoin-->BULL RUN, MARKET GREEN 💰  (Read 367 times)
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 09:10:04 AM

Yeah someone from the SEC said that ETF approval is inevitable, just the matter of time
Market just pumped for almost 10B to the market with close to 25B trading volume from 10B

Seems like a positive market there
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:32:59 AM

I hope this is the real news and the Bitcoin ETF is really approved, because if not I don't know how much it will become the price of BTC in the future, the more bad news that befell and the more destroyed the BTC price

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
ChiNgadOr (OP)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:42:58 PM

At leats seems that the market keeps stable without a strong correction despite the big rise yesterday! thats great.. hope it is the beginning of the race to 20.000$/BTC again

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:39:23 PM

I hope the bear market is finally over and the prices are no longer falling. It would be really good if in a few days the prices are still green and it is not just a short price increase.
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:04:22 PM

With the accepted ETF of Bitcoin, will make a fresh money from the all investor can get in into the cryptocurrency, ETFBitcoin market will make a lot buy to backup the trading of the ETFBitcoin. Of course bull run will coming.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:00:14 PM

Since there are multiple ETF applications pending with SEC and from big established players, it is just a matter of time before the ETF is approved.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:36:19 PM

It's so early to react to this news IMO and this green candles could easily be just one more bull trap. But anyways, market maker said his word so we should react respectively. Currently I'm watching for the price action and if it will go up further previous high I'll probably get in.

tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:34:17 AM

I wonder, is the market reacting to these signals alone or is there something more concrete not yet publicly announced?
I highly doubt this surge came because of some undisclosed event/news, the etf won't approved any time soon and there aren't any important events coming in the short-term.

There's a high chance that this pump came thanks to this specific "news" since there aren't any other significant news that could've triggered a surge in prices yesterday. We could also speculate that this spike in the prices was caused by the whales trying to time the news with a pump to see if it can trigger a new uptrend (in other words, market manipulation), but I'd rather go with the btc ETF news.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:50:50 AM

The market is improving and this has not yet been made an official statement from the ETF about crypto, possibly if the official statement is positive and the ETF is a good thing it will happen to the crypto world. We are still waiting for the ETF decision, and pumping for a moment to be able to restore trust to crypto.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:20:10 AM

Let's not get too excited until we hear the news the market gets pumped easily due to some expectations that never holds true what happens to the market after such expect gets crashed is always huge.
Igor.J

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 07:54:19 AM

The picture is beautiful, but in reality ETF  as well as the adoption of cryptography so far looks unattractive to them, because of the big problems and shortcomings.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:54:53 AM

It is certainly good news, but it more an indication of the future rather than a definite yes right now. I'm not sure it is enough to start a new bull run, and the price changes whilst big in pecentage terms are small in dollar terms, and do seem to have stalled somewhat now.
I am hopeful for the future, and this is good news, but we mustn't get carried away and assume that what might just be a throwaway remark can be enough to reverse the year-long downward trajectory.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:21:03 AM

Do you think that recent pump is corelated to this news? So many people are escited about ETF, that ETF approval cause a next bull run but I would be cautious with this claim.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
suryasuryo00

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:44:23 AM

this is good news and an early sign of the price reversal of bitcoin is decreasing and will improve, but i prefer to buy altcoin because if the price of Bitcoin rises 50x (5000%) Altcoin will rise more than that and until now altcoin is a lot has appeared and will add more and more profits to be received.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:03:02 AM

i actually think it is another shenanigan to postpone the bitcoin bull run for some more time so that the whales can accumulate more cheaper bitcoins in their cold wallets before the actual rise happens.

what i expect is that SEC is going to reject the ETF again and that can put a dent in the market again and prevent the rise from happening. although i don't think its effects are going to be that much this time but it still can hurt.

the good news is that bitcoin doesn't need stupid things such as ETF to rise.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:17:17 AM

I hope the bear market is finally over and the prices are no longer falling. It would be really good if in a few days the prices are still green and it is not just a short price increase.
You have to see the market now, bitcoin prices are back down. Most people always think of the SEC, they only see SEC is a factor that will make the price of bitcoin back up, even though it's not. SEC is an illusion for me, there has been plenty of time to hope for this party, I think you should immediately moveon.
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:37:53 AM

i actually think it is another shenanigan to postpone the bitcoin bull run for some more time so that the whales can accumulate more cheaper bitcoins in their cold wallets before the actual rise happens.

what i expect is that SEC is going to reject the ETF again and that can put a dent in the market again and prevent the rise from happening. although i don't think its effects are going to be that much this time but it still can hurt.

the good news is that bitcoin doesn't need stupid things such as ETF to rise.
That is what I say. Also Binance CEO CZ or Vitalik buterin said that ETF will not help the price. We need developers, cool projects and simplify and facilitate the purchase of cryptocurrency.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:27:09 PM

You would think that with multiple applications going ahead this month and more throughout the year one will inevitably succeed. However, the SEC have managed to see off all applications so far so nothing should be taken for granted.

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:21:55 PM

It will be a good news for crypto if ETF approved. Hopefully ETF will help to end the bear market and bring crypto to its previous glory. Meanwhile, let’s cross our fingers.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:42:30 PM

It will be a good news for crypto if ETF approved. Hopefully ETF will help to end the bear market and bring crypto to its previous glory. Meanwhile, let’s cross our fingers.
yes , we should cross our fingers and wait to see what will happen as currently we are expecting bitcoin to reacting to this ETF issues I a big way.  I think this is going to be the reason why bitcoin is going to recover.  We are not to be tired of wishing the market well as our fund is in it.  I wish the green remain!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: