Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:38:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hesitant about investing in Bitcoin.  (Read 903 times)
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:50:18 PM

Investing with bitcoin is legit mate which you can gain profits on it depends on your strategy and depends on the site you want to invest as well. Because mostly afraid to invest with bitcoin base in some accusation with some ponzi site . But it's easy to prevent indeed its up to us to save our money.

There’s a lot of negative news about bitcoin because competitors wants bitcoin to dump more, and its normal to be hesitant to invest but I have to agree on this one that bitcoin is a legit investment where you can get profit, timing is important so learn more about bitcoin.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 12:53:35 PM

Because of the current crypto market, there is no doubt why people are keep on hesitating to invest in Bitcoin. Well, I am one of those honestly. And for that reason, people are keep on hoping to the recovery of Bitcoin crypto currency.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:04:37 PM

if you are still fairly new to bitcoin now, it is the right step to invest because the price of bitcoin is still very cheap now and it will rise in the next few years
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:25:33 PM

Hello, everybody, friend ...?
Sorry I'm a newcomer, at the BitCointalk forum, I don't know much about Bitcoin, but I've heard a lot about Bitcoin, especially in print and electronic media,
in one day I read about Bitcoin information in this forum, I am confused where to start, because I see many good, positive and negative posts.
For example:

Positive side:
1. Topic: Working for Bitcoin
2. Topic: Bitcoin ATM's are popping up

Negative side:
1. Topic: Will Bitcoin collapse by a global government crackdown

2. Topic: Five Reasons Bitcoin Should Be Closed Down

So I was a little hesitant in investing in Bitcoin, of course because I was confused between good and bad, but I was still sure.
What I want to ask the old seniors and understand the phenomenon of bitcoin in the future, whether I continue to invest in my estab lishment or not ...!

for reasons of the above posting factors. (thank you).
Those positive and negative feedbacks of every bitcoiner will help you to have some hints on what cryptocurrency to invest.These will guide you and you need to have good knowledge and skills inorder that you can avoid yourself from being scammed.

Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:43:13 PM

Maybe in the first there is an hesitation in investing bitcoin or in other cryptocurrencies, But once you know how it they really worth you will really invest a lot. When I first heard the word bitcoin I also feel hesitation but when i know my friend already earn income in bitcoin in instant I started to invest.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:25:42 PM

Everyone has their own views on bitcoin, and if you feel confused then don't rush to enter, learn first and if you already have a positive view of bitcoin, then go in and have bitcoin.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:50:59 PM

Maybe people see the current bitcoin doubt situation because prices continue to decline, and in my opinion this is actually the right time to buy and invest long term for the next few years or maybe in the coming months I think there is a possibility that bitcoin will rise.
in my opinion before you invest, it's better to look for information or good news about bitcoin going forward and learn it well so the results are good.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:17:41 PM

Bitcoin has proven to be a very faster and easier medium of transfer across countries than western union, PayPal or any other means of transfers this and many more advantages like bitcoin is not under any regulations from any government or institution shows that the future of bitcoin is bright
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:19:24 PM

There is a bearish condition in the market market in both bitcoin and crypto and that is the main reason many potential investors are hesitating to invest because they think they might loose there both money and time but I think this is a great time to invest specially in bitcoin because due to the low price condition when it rises to its rightful value the profit margin will be much higher so if investors have enough patience to hold in the long term now is the time to invest in bitcoin

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:48:49 PM

No matter the negative news and event in bitcoin you should know that most of those news are being spread by FUDS and enemies of bitcoin, you should carryout your own personal research about the entire cryptocurrency network and just know how volatile the market can be with that you will be guided on how to invest and hodle.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:58:28 PM

That is how this market work, its been move by those positive and negative comments and if you really want to makes money from it you must ignore those comments and focus on what traders are thinking about those comments because it is the traders and investors that determine if bitcoin is going to exist in future or not.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:59:53 PM

So I was a little hesitant in investing in Bitcoin, of course because I was confused between good and bad, but I was still sure.
What I want to ask the old seniors and understand the phenomenon of bitcoin in the future, whether I continue to invest in my estab lishment or not ...!
If you have any plans to invest in bitcoin, then this is the best time to invest when the market is literally low, people who lost their money after investing when the market boomed and never tried to take positions on what to do with them, lost money. There is nothing negative to tell about bitcoin here, the market will rise in the future and that is what everyone expects, i am not sure what other establishments you are talking about, it is your choice to invest, even if you do not invest, nothing will happen with bitcoin. Tongue
kurian

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 04:19:33 PM

We don't know when would market overcome the current predicament. But, if you look at Bitcoin's price history, you could understand that this is not the end. Bitcoin has potential to come back again and be a future currency. There are many people who had benefited from previous bull runs. If they were hesitant to invest in Bitcoin they could not have achieved big fortune. So, every investment ideas are risk involved. Do your own research and make a move.

Snyderfx2

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:37:14 PM

Some may hesitate about bitcoin investment and it is due to the market condition which shakes even experienced investors but No other currency in the crypto world can face and also survive that bitcoin has faced and I think there are major reasons why it has the capability to do that and one is the demand or power it has gained as the first digital currency in the world and another reason is bitcoin enthusiast because for any currency to be alive there should be users and without that no currency can continue and even bitcoin lost considerable amount of potential holders still there are many users from the beginning until now and that helped bitcoin a lot to survive with these restrictions or barriers and that is the main reason bitcoin will continue

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
johnny508

Activity: 139
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:50:26 PM

Newbies hesitate regarding Bitcoin future because many get fooled by looking at the temporary price variation in bitcoin but in reality it is becoming successful day by day and anyone think otherwise what I can say is nothing to worry and bitcoin prices went down due to the uncertainty that people has regarding it and this is mainly because many news and media companies who only show negative things regarding bitcoin and that is the main reason why majority of investors and traders don't believe in there investments these days but I hope this situation will change in the future with with more bitcoin into business adaptation and increase of usability which might take some time but possible to happen that is why we can agree that this is just the beginning for bitcoin and its future progress so there is nothing to hesitant about investing in Bitcoin
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:00:21 PM

Investing with bitcoin is legit mate which you can gain profits on it depends on your strategy and depends on the site you want to invest as well. Because mostly afraid to invest with bitcoin base in some accusation with some ponzi site . But it's easy to prevent indeed its up to us to save our money.

There’s a lot of negative news about bitcoin because competitors wants bitcoin to dump more, and its normal to be hesitant to invest but I have to agree on this one that bitcoin is a legit investment where you can get profit, timing is important so learn more about bitcoin.

And what are those negative news?
An exchange hack isn't negative news because it doesn't concern Bitcoin. It has the same connection with Bitcoin as a car hijacking has to do with cars in general. It has been said many times that you shouldn't use an exchange like a wallet. Exchanges are for buying and selling and wallets are for safekeeping.

There's nothing wrong with Bitcoin and all negative news are FUD.

Toy_evil

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:15:32 PM

All that can be found out about the transaction during its execution is the wallet number. Moreover, all transactions are open for viewing in the blockchain. How much and when the money went - this information is publicly available. But from whom and to whom, only two participants in the procedure are known.

I note that this plus is relative. On the one hand, anonymity is great: no one pries into your financial affairs. On the other hand, this is the reason for the increased attention paid to cryptocurrency transactions by the state.

If one day governments decide that digital currency undermines state security (for example, it encourages trade in arms and prohibited substances), anonymity will be a weighty argument against bitcoins.
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:17:18 PM

Truth and not only competitors. Clueless people attack it relentlessly too, thinking old rules of life will always apply which will be proven wrong in the not so far future.

About the starting post, i don't think that a global governments crackdown would do anything bad to Bitcoin at least with the people who hold. Their currencies might potentially become worthless but cryptocurrencies won't care about it.
MTVuser07

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:39:53 PM

According to the most progressive financial experts, the technology of blockchain, on the basis of which Bitcoins are created, is the very future, about which so many science fiction writers and futurists wrote.

Bitcoin digital currency, the first among cryptocurrencies, has long been a valuable means of payment. Moreover, this is not just a convenient way to pay online, but an enrichment tool.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:44:01 PM

Crypto can provide benefits as well as risks, and it's natural that so many thoughts about crypto, both positively and negatively. You can learn crypto first to get rid of doubts, and when you have realized the benefits of crypto, you can enter to invest.

Note: If you are not sure about crypto, don't invest because it only makes you risk losing.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: