Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:34:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: hesitant about investing in Bitcoin.  (Read 903 times)
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:49:12 AM

I will not tell you to invest or not invest in bitcoin, those decisions are only yours. But I can tell you my personal opinion about it. I do not hesitate about investing in bitcoin, I have seen bitcoin at 500 USD, then I have seen BTC at 19700 USD and now I am seeing BTC price between 3300-3600 USD. All the time I feel like, this is a good time in invest because I believe in it, Bitcoin will not collapse by government or banks rather in future they will accept bitcoin gladly!

You can see hundreds of negative news about bitcoin from 2010, still, negative news is increasing. But real supporters are not afraid about that, rather everyone keeps investing or trading, because bitcoin's dead or alive depends on us, and we will not lose our trust from the Bitcoin!

My intention wasn't to make my reply big, but I think you have my opinion now!
Someone who believes in Bitcoin then they deserve to be called true crypto. A true crypto always calculates data and they see the development of the Bitcoin price chart from the start. If you look at existing data, the price development can be said to continue to increase, the decline that occurred in the past few months is a natural thing that happens because the situation is definitely experiencing a decline and increase. Don't worry and hesitate to invest in Bitcoin, we have a good chance to participate in the progress that Bitcoin has.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:42:30 AM

It seems to me that bitcoin should be studied more deeply, as at the moment it is a promising coin for investment.
The most promising and the most stable among others.
This become stable at no. 1 with a high dominance for a reason, and if you look at the current trend, you'll be convince that BTC is the best investment now.

Price change a lot going down hill but this bleeding would stop at the right time, as to date, BTC is still up a thousand times
so we cannot consider this a failure despite crashing when correction starts.

It's alright to have some hesitation but with proper research, you'll eventually become confident with investing.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:03:26 PM

Because the continuous downfall of Bitcoin in the crypto market, we cannot bpame why a lots of people are keep on hesitating to invest in Bitcoin. Because of the behaviour in the crypto market of the crypto community, a negative impact have been awaken to the people's interest in investing to bitcoin.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:53:45 PM

It seems to me that bitcoin should be studied more deeply, as at the moment it is a promising coin for investment.
The most promising and the most stable among others.
This become stable at no. 1 with a high dominance for a reason, and if you look at the current trend, you'll be convince that BTC is the best investment now.

Price change a lot going down hill but this bleeding would stop at the right time, as to date, BTC is still up a thousand times
so we cannot consider this a failure despite crashing when correction starts.

It's alright to have some hesitation but with proper research, you'll eventually become confident with investing.
Right.It's very normal for a newcomer to feel hesitant at first from investing in bitcoin because this investment requires too much risks that anyone with a weak mind will not survive in the end.But i believe with a thorough studies in bitcoin,you will be amazed of its own potentials that any person will really crave to have even a single bitcoin.

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:00:48 PM

Never find reasons for hesitations instead just believe in your instincts,in every investing all we need is to be knowledgeable about the products and after this is trust so if i were you try to read articles that talks about the positive area of cryptocurrency specially the number 1 bitcoin ,try to look about the future benefits and not just the profit
adil29

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:25:08 PM

Each risk is involved in this risk if you want to invest Bitcoin But you must know about Bitcoin if you think that Bitcoin will know everything about it from the forum or online, but you will definitely get rid of it because many scanners are positively positive in this forum Of course, Bitcoin is a good thing for nature but of course you should recharge it well before investing in it. This is my opinion for you.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:36:56 PM

~snip~
What do you know about bitcoin?
What do you know about the function of bitcoin?
Did you know what the purpose of bitcoin was created for?
Did you know the good and bad side of having what bitcoin?
Did you know the factors that make the price of bitcoin decrease and rise?

No one can convince you to spend money and invest in other than yourself. Whatever will happen in the future, only you can confirm and decide on the path that is in accordance with what you want for yourself. Just a suggestion, when you want to know 'something' you have to find out from two different sides.

In this case you want to know about bitcoin (want to invest) then all you have to do is find out the negative side of bitcoin like what, you can collect it as much as possible, then you have to find out what the positive side of bitcoin and you can collect as much as possible. After that, compare the two data that you get and weigh both, when you find the negative side of bitcoin is bigger than the positive side then you have to leave bitcoin in your list investment place and otherwise.
alina345

Activity: 119
Merit: 6

Hello =)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 04:07:33 PM

Bitcoin has the strongest brand name in crypto whether it “has a strong use case” or not. Maybe it gets dethroned at some point, but maybe not. No one really knows the answer. There are positive and negative aspects but it all depends on your perspective.
It might be best to look at the purpose of the bitcoin you’re interested in, how long it has been in the market, its market capitalization and its underlying tech solutions.
Do a fundamental analysis of bitcoin first and then make a decision!
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 04:44:22 PM

many of holders and trader don't know the functionality of the bitcoin or how it works but they just care about money,after 2017 more hype is created around bitcoin ,regular people think it as profit making gem where they just have to invest and they will get profit but when market undergo bear trend then people start calling btc a ponzi scam ,there lack of knowledge create bad reputation for bitcoin.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:21:26 AM

Hello, everybody, friend ...?
Sorry I'm a newcomer, at the BitCointalk forum, I don't know much about Bitcoin, but I've heard a lot about Bitcoin, especially in print and electronic media,
in one day I read about Bitcoin information in this forum, I am confused where to start, because I see many good, positive and negative posts.
For example:

Positive side:
1. Topic: Working for Bitcoin
2. Topic: Bitcoin ATM's are popping up

Negative side:
1. Topic: Will Bitcoin collapse by a global government crackdown

2. Topic: Five Reasons Bitcoin Should Be Closed Down

So I was a little hesitant in investing in Bitcoin, of course because I was confused between good and bad, but I was still sure.
What I want to ask the old seniors and understand the phenomenon of bitcoin in the future, whether I continue to invest in my estab lishment or not ...!

for reasons of the above posting factors. (thank you).

There are positive and negative threads in the forum, but you don't need to trust them all.
If you can afford to lose your money, then you will have no problem to investing on something you believe.
Just for your information, there are many peoples deliberately spreading FUD ( Fear Uncertainty and Doubt ) in the forum.

DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 02:25:14 AM

Hesitating about investing in Bitcoin? Then i don't believe you have done a thorough research into what you want to do. This is the best time to invest in Bitcoin because the price is still relatively low. 2019 has started very well and it is very likely that a bull run will happen with the news coming up of late.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:34:39 AM

Hesitating about investing in Bitcoin? Then i don't believe you have done a thorough research into what you want to do. This is the best time to invest in Bitcoin because the price is still relatively low. 2019 has started very well and it is very likely that a bull run will happen with the news coming up of late.
Exactly, if you hesitate then just don't invest here.

We know the risk associated once we invest but looking its potential in the future, that will ease our doubts.
They believe it's a high risk investment and that is true, but without proper self education that will remain a high risk.

Care you ask yourself what many are still investing despite the fact that it's a high risk.

Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 05:29:43 AM

For a new comer I always suggest take a good look of market before investment. Market of Bitcoin is very volatile, if you have spare money then it is good for you to invest in Bitcoin. The other thing is you can also join bounty campaign by joining different bounty hunting without invest your money, so choice is yours.

nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:21:57 AM

Assuming you already know the answers of your questions. Pretty much sure after reading the mentioned quoted topics from this forum about bitcoin positive side and negative side you already have some basis of truth. By the way, hesitation is a fruit of our conviction neither right or wrong. What is important is we observe every sides as much as we can to over power the negativity.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:18:01 PM

Never find reasons for hesitations instead just believe in your instincts,in every investing all we need is to be knowledgeable about the products and after this is trust so if i were you try to read articles that talks about the positive area of cryptocurrency specially the number 1 bitcoin ,try to look about the future benefits and not just the profit
In any business there must be no doubt, because doubt means distrust of one's own abilities. Must be sure that bitcoin investment is sure to be profitable. That must be a guideline.
Unstable bitcoin prices are very vulnerable for investors who are hesitant, because they can influence decisions that risk loss. While belief is the beginning of luck.

alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:45:20 PM

In my opinion, you don't need to hesitate to invest in Bitcoin. Because actually all investments have risks, and that is not just investing in Bitcoin. Investing in Gold and silver also has a risk. And Remember, Remember Investment in Bitcoin has a very large potential profit if we can be patient waiting for the price to rise. And if later things happen that we don't want to Bitcoin, let's just say that we have a failure in Investment.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:25:36 PM

You need to be 100% confident before investing in any asset, whether fixe dor liquid, crypto, or metals, real estate or currencies. Anything you do, you need to back up your investment with a belief that you made the right choice. This is no different than investing in Bitcoin. as you would invest in anything else. If you are investing for the longer term, there is more of a chance that your investment will pay dividends if you are investing in Bitcoin for a short term or medium term punt, then there is higher risk in this. You need to set a goal, timeline and also do much research on Bitcoin before you put your hard earned money into it, then stick by your investment through thick and thin and you should come out a winner.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:38:12 PM

Hello, everybody, friend ...?
Sorry I'm a newcomer, at the BitCointalk forum, I don't know much about Bitcoin, but I've heard a lot about Bitcoin, especially in print and electronic media,
in one day I read about Bitcoin information in this forum, I am confused where to start, because I see many good, positive and negative posts.
For example:

Positive side:
1. Topic: Working for Bitcoin
2. Topic: Bitcoin ATM's are popping up

Negative side:
1. Topic: Will Bitcoin collapse by a global government crackdown

2. Topic: Five Reasons Bitcoin Should Be Closed Down

So I was a little hesitant in investing in Bitcoin, of course because I was confused between good and bad, but I was still sure.
What I want to ask the old seniors and understand the phenomenon of bitcoin in the future, whether I continue to invest in my estab lishment or not ...!

for reasons of the above posting factors. (thank you).
When it comes to investing one of the first things you learn is to only invest in something that you are convinced about, if bitcoin has not convinced you about its potential then it is better that you wait and you keep informing yourself about it, if after you do that you are still not convinced it could be a good idea to find some other assets in which you could invest.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:56:22 PM

As you have write, there is positive and negative sides and always will be. I have no idea how successful we can be in making Bitcoin different than it is. Accepting it as it is, as preparing yourself for the worst. Anyway, when you can afford negative sides, it can be useful to try.
Crypto currency investments have not been fully accepted and understood by everyone and all countries because there are still many and large risks that we will get in their investments and that makes people feel doubtful about the investment in crypto currencies that no one can ensure future development
it is not a problem for an investor who actually understands the flow of stock investment, they only need to increase speculation, many new people will also be inspired, regulation and a lot of personal anxiety will turn optimistic, the nature of doubt will gradually disappear if it is busy with adjusting market trends
If we all in the positive side, it greatly resulting good by then but somehow many were still on the negative sides after 2018 tragedy happen were unexpectedly huge dumps happens and it continue to dump until early this year. FUD's and fake news spread around which could affect the trust of the crowd, but it won't affect us as we know and understand the situation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:14:42 PM

As you have write, there is positive and negative sides and always will be. I have no idea how successful we can be in making Bitcoin different than it is. Accepting it as it is, as preparing yourself for the worst. Anyway, when you can afford negative sides, it can be useful to try.
Crypto currency investments have not been fully accepted and understood by everyone and all countries because there are still many and large risks that we will get in their investments and that makes people feel doubtful about the investment in crypto currencies that no one can ensure future development
it is not a problem for an investor who actually understands the flow of stock investment, they only need to increase speculation, many new people will also be inspired, regulation and a lot of personal anxiety will turn optimistic, the nature of doubt will gradually disappear if it is busy with adjusting market trends
If we all in the positive side, it greatly resulting good by then but somehow many were still on the negative sides after 2018 tragedy happen were unexpectedly huge dumps happens and it continue to dump until early this year. FUD's and fake news spread around which could affect the trust of the crowd, but it won't affect us as we know and understand the situation.

are you  saying that experienced users are not affected by those negayive factors ? hmm i dont really think so .  if that is true then why im still affected? im not new on this industry anymore but sometimes  i feel pressured , confused , depressed  .  my emotions have mixed up along with the changes on the market . i guess those feelings are only normal because our money is at stake here  .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: