Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:26:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin tries to do the impossible  (Read 1215 times)
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 10:45:58 PM

Today, the cryptocurrency has grown very well due to rumors of ETF approval, but what has changed during this time? - right! anything increase is most likely temporary. Your opinion?
Price increase when something new is coming up. I've been seeing how the price grow in sudden when big news spread throughout the community. I don't know if someone is  just manipulating the price or it's a natural influx. I still prefer price which was obtain because of true demand, this way price will come more stable. If people decide to buy and hold, there will be natural growth not just because of the manipulation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:28:05 PM

The market has been waiting for a response by the decision of the ETF for too long, this expectation has devalued all the rumors, and now they have almost no effect on the market, as it should be in my opinion. What really affects the market is the adoption of the ETF, if the ezhe decision is negative, I do not think that the market will react to this with a fall.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:35:16 PM

The market has been waiting for a response by the decision of the ETF for too long, this expectation has devalued all the rumors, and now they have almost no effect on the market, as it should be in my opinion. What really affects the market is the adoption of the ETF, if the ezhe decision is negative, I do not think that the market will react to this with a fall.

I have long been accustomed not to believe any signals and news.The only thing that can affect the cryptocurrency market in my opinion is the FATF decision, which is expected in the summer.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:41:07 AM

Today, the cryptocurrency has grown very well due to rumors of ETF approval, but what has changed during this time? - right! anything increase is most likely temporary. Your opinion?
Price increase when something new is coming up. I've been seeing how the price grow in sudden when big news spread throughout the community. I don't know if someone is  just manipulating the price or it's a natural influx. I still prefer price which was obtain because of true demand, this way price will come more stable. If people decide to buy and hold, there will be natural growth not just because of the manipulation.

Well news lately of the 2020 halving has been making rounds and i think this has a lot to do wirh the price moving this way. The sec approval news or rumor has been around for quite some time but the price didn't move up until recently.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
rocku12345

Activity: 882
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:59:58 PM

Until there is a clearer regulation of ICO and cryptocurrency by government authorities,as long as there are a lot of scams in the market,the rate will not grow strongly.I am waiting for the summer, they promised to develop common rules of regulation.
Well, future grouth of whole crypto segment strongly depends from adoption (Initial Exchange Offerings, IEO). If main stockexchange players will accept these terms and rules, then we may see new wave of cool technologies and price records.
Aleya

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:50:28 AM

It is time to make a profit for those who have bought BTC at a lower price. We don't know how long the price keeps growing

It is impossible to say what will happen in future . But, at present Bitcoin prices are rising. It,s 100% true is the time to make profit for those who have bought Bitcoin at a lower price. Bitcoin can still be bought. I believe that Bitcoin prices will increase more than current prices.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:44:26 AM

It is time to make a profit for those who have bought BTC at a lower price. We don't know how long the price keeps growing

It is impossible to say what will happen in future . But, at present Bitcoin prices are rising. It,s 100% true is the time to make profit for those who have bought Bitcoin at a lower price. Bitcoin can still be bought. I believe that Bitcoin prices will increase more than current prices.
If you are already satisfied with the growth from your initial investment, best to be contented and enjoy the rewards, we don't know how far bitcoin will rise whether it will be a continuous process r some fall back will happen eventually, you have to be ready and never to decide right away of bad market hits you up, in the end of the day, you alone will have to take your path.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 10:03:22 AM

If you are already satisfied with the growth from your initial investment, best to be contented and enjoy the rewards, we don't know how far bitcoin will rise whether it will be a continuous process r some fall back will happen eventually, you have to be ready and never to decide right away of bad market hits you up, in the end of the day, you alone will have to take your path.
Production of bitcoin has no limit that it use to increase all the time, as you are an investor so surely you should know what is good for you and what can be bad for you, bitcoin has uncountable potential so it can do anything, with the passage of it is gaining more value, in market people are accepting it,  so very soon we are going to see powerful growth even more than this in bitcoin.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:56:48 PM

It's better than we are always on the downside. But if take a look closely at the history of btc, it does not go back to it's past prices like going to back to 3 digits again. And besides, we are still struggling towards mainstream acceptance so imagine if btc and crypto are used by 70%-80% of the whole population.
rachellee

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 03:58:13 PM

Anything is possible in this crypto realm. The price increase might be temporary or it might also continue for a long time, and no one can tell. IT all depends on the greed and faith of the people supporting it, whichever of the two is more dominant. No matter how good a news about bitcoin is, if the people will not ride it, it won't do any good for it. And sad to say, many people are just riding the wave of the market. Thus, there is truly a need for a regulatory body if we really want to see bitcoin's value grows continually.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:25:56 PM

Production of bitcoin has no limit that it use to increase all the time, as you are an investor so surely you should know what is good for you and what can be bad for you, bitcoin has uncountable potential so it can do anything, with the passage of it is gaining more value, in market people are accepting it,  so very soon we are going to see powerful growth even more than this in bitcoin.
There is surely no limit for crypto currency to increase when it starts to rise it rises too high, our patience and interest for investment can help us to take good decision, pump and dumps are very not a big deal so we should buy at low price then think only positive, recently price is almost 5k and there are so many chances for the price to be high even more than this.
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 10:56:16 PM

I do not think what is happening now, which is impossible. For me, it's the other way around - quite the expected outcome. I think this growth will be the start of an uptrend.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:35:26 PM

Yes, it is hard to predict what will be the future of cryptocurrency, that is the risk part of it, but if you're not ready to take that risk then you're not ready to achieve anything yet. Just like those that took the risk to buy when it was nothing, they never expected it to go up to this extent and now they are happy they did take the risk.

The difference as of now is that the risk in it has increased when compared to what it used to be at before, this time around the risk is too much and not everyone can take such risk. I don't advise everyone to go for it, except those that has the money and knows they can.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:08:33 AM

It is impossible to say what will happen in future. But, at present Bitcoin prices are rising. It,s 100% true is the time to make a profit for those who have bought Bitcoin at a lower price. Bitcoin can still be bought. I believe that Bitcoin prices will increase more than current prices.

Yes, we cannot estimate the price of bitcoin but one thing we can do we have to follow the path how the price of bitcoin is fluctuation. As long we invest in Bitcoin there is a huge chance to make a huge profit. So it is always good to wait for the long term to make a huge profit with the bitcoin.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:04:33 AM

It is impossible to say what will happen in future. But, at present Bitcoin prices are rising. It,s 100% true is the time to make a profit for those who have bought Bitcoin at a lower price. Bitcoin can still be bought. I believe that Bitcoin prices will increase more than current prices.

Yes, we cannot estimate the price of bitcoin but one thing we can do we have to follow the path how the price of bitcoin is fluctuation. As long we invest in Bitcoin there is a huge chance to make a huge profit. So it is always good to wait for the long term to make a huge profit with the bitcoin.

Those who made money in bitcoin will always follow that formula, invest on bitcoin and just hold for the long term. So others might see this as impossible, but I do think that everyone here should understand that it operates in cycle. So there are years that we will see bear market, but you need to be tough and just hold and wait for the next bull run to occur and that for me its not impossible for bitcoin to achieved.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
noormcs5

Activity: 2632
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 11:24:28 AM

The price has been able to reach $5,200+ starting from last week’s upsurge. It was able to reach $5,300+ yesterday,but then it turned down and is back to $5,200 again. So let’s watch and see what’ follows next.

I am not going to take what analysts are saying, they are always wrong. There have been a lot of predictions by even the most expert, but it doesn’t work as they said. So I don’t really think I’m taking what they have to say about this. Will just stay and continue to watch the price.

If anyone thinks that since bitcoin is rising for past many days, it will crush the 6000$ resistance and move beyond, then it is over confidence. Those who say that bitcoin will move back to 3500$ are under estimating. I think bitcoin will become stable either at 4800- 5000$ or between 5600-5800$.

The whales are very strong these days and the bull market is dominating. Bitcoin has crossed 6500$ and it was a major resistance which is broken now. No one expected bitcoin to grow as fast as it is growing for past 2 weeks. The main question is will it stop somewhere or keep on going towards 8000$. No one is sure how high bitcoin will go in this current pumping cycle.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
shanitamarie989

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:55:13 PM

The market has been waiting too long for a response from the ETF's decision, this expectation has devalued all the rumors, and now they have almost no effect on the market, as I think it should be.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 08:29:52 PM

nothing is impossible as long as the project has a good impact on the arrival of investors, any project that will involve a cryptocurrency market will definitely have a good impact also for the increase and recovery of bitcoin prices. we can see now that this growth continues if you realize it, this growth and recovery is very visible when the rumors of ETF approvals came up in February, that means ETFs have a good impact on the cryptocurrency market

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:48:16 PM

Right we will have to wait for the right time, if we will wait we will see as higher as we want the price to be, I have seen in 2017 price was more than this so for me as well there is no limit for the price of bitcoin to stop it has historical demand which will me more than this with time, so don’t underestimate the value of bitcoin it will be more than this in future we only need to wait and keep investing.
qmclak

Activity: 275
Merit: 2

"Trade with profit"

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 10:42:21 AM

We don't yet, sounds like the bitcoin price just pump naturally , Maybe it was just a moneu flow from altcoins to bitcoin and from stable coins to bitcoins and the price of bitcoin risen.

♦[https://www.forextrendy.com/?hop=scdigital9]♦ ► FOREX TRENDY ◄ ♦TRENDS SCANNER ,Increase your chance in winning  ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: