Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:51:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO ⚡🚀🔥🔥🔥🔥✅ Faireum ✅ FAIRC Token ✅ Faireum Token ⚡🚀🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3171 times)
FaireumOfficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:51:55 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 01:35:45 AM by FaireumOfficial

Website            Whitepaper

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOnow

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 11:43:02 PM

Congratulations! Faireum ICO rating by ICOnow 73/100.

Business: 18/20
Product readiness: 2/5
White Paper: 8/10
Roadmap: 7/10
Legal: 2/5
Team: 16/20
ICO terms: 4/5
Token applying: 4/5
ICO Promotion: 12/20

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
pask777

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:59:04 PM

I'm liking this project alot looking into it. High ratings and passed SmartDec audit: https://blog.smartdec.net/faireum-smart-contracts-security-analysis-dcc382ff48e5

Andyoung

Activity: 237
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 02:43:09 AM

Faireum is a public blockchain which focuses more on the problems of the online gambling industry and then resolves them with a set of protocols which provides a decentralized, transparent, low-cost and secured gambling experience. With this in mind, one would have no fear of taking a bet as they are almost certain of decreased rate.

I wrote this article to give more Insights about Faireum. You can spare some time to go through it and understand how Faireum aims to revolutionize gambling experience using blockchain
https://steemit.com/faireum/@andycapable/faireum-a-fair-gambling-blockchain-network
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:44:46 AM

Gambling is one of the biggest industry alongside gaming and some few others. Having an own blockchain is also something big. I read you whitepaper a bit and must say it is really interesting. I'll give it a more thorough reading to perhaps learn more about your project. Good luck!
Arti_Tsy

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:58:38 AM

Do you have or planned bounty compaign?
Promudy

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:05:54 AM

Yes there is a bounty campaign ongoing. It is launched on bounty0x platform
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:24:01 AM

I am not quite understand on this point, how could you set a fair sport-betting on certain match that's been set up. I believe it's a common secret that some games has their final score heavily manipulated for certain people's benefit
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:06:22 PM

I am thinking, since you have your own blockchain does this mean you are set to have your main net? If so when and what is going to happen to your tokens? Will there be token swap later on?
Jo_chiqui

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 12:21:37 PM

Roadmap says MVP will be available in Q1 this year which i believe ends on the last day of March. Is it already available? If it is, may I have the link please. Is the MVP the roadmap is talking about the app? Curious to see and probably get the feel of it.
SamarasLoch

Activity: 250
Merit: 3

Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 07:56:28 PM

Faireum is building a betting stage which will run on Faireum blockchain to reinforce another period of betting DApp impeccable with most of the WASM blockchain contracts formed by unusual state programming vernaculars to pass on a wide extent of sensible amusement content from an open creator business focus. This will aid faireum in building a system free of glitch and secured.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
cosmicart

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:18:42 AM

I'm liking this project alot looking into it. High ratings and passed SmartDec audit: https://blog.smartdec.net/faireum-smart-contracts-security-analysis-dcc382ff48e5

Oh,really?
thanks for sharing, i'll check it out.
cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:34:33 AM

At present, the gambling industry is shrouded by negative perceptions that are exacerbated
by high transaction costs, low returns, inefficient cost structures, the involvement of
intermediaries in the bookmaking process, lack of security of transactions, transparency and
stagnation.

With Faireum the decentralized gaming market can
achieve explosive growth on a global scale.

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
cryptograce

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:37:34 AM

Faireum is a public blockchain which focuses more on the problems of the online gambling industry and then resolves them with a set of protocols which provides a decentralized, transparent, low-cost and secured gambling experience. With this in mind, one would have no fear of taking a bet as they are almost certain of decreased rate.

I wrote this article to give more Insights about Faireum. You can spare some time to go through it and understand how Faireum aims to revolutionize gambling experience using blockchain
https://steemit.com/faireum/@andycapable/faireum-a-fair-gambling-blockchain-network

Faireum has come to revolutionize the gambling industry bigtime.
Nice article there.
i gave it an upvote.

Lydian Lion
cosmicart

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:47:23 AM

Gambling is one of the biggest industry alongside gaming and some few others. Having an own blockchain is also something big. I read you whitepaper a bit and must say it is really interesting. I'll give it a more thorough reading to perhaps learn more about your project. Good luck!

i have been going through the whitepaper, and so far. i must say i'm impressed.
The gambling industry is a large one and Faireum has come to disrupt the challenges faced in this industry.
cryptograce

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:22:25 PM

I think you need to stay updated for announcements about bounty program.

Lydian Lion
cosmicart

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:24:09 PM

Faireum blockchain will bring on an utmost transparent, safe, reliable and hassle free gaming and gambling platform with numerous choices to select from. With faireum we know we can't be cheated and we have a fair, secured and interoperable platform for all and sundry.

Haha, Faireum will disrupt the cheating part for sure Smiley
cryptograce

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:27:02 PM

The internet has brought many novel approaches to betting structures, changing the gaming
industry. To this day, betting remains one of the most well-known and lucrative internet based businesses. According to H2 Gambling Capital, global online gaming revenues
were worth an estimated $43 billion in 2017, making up 10% of all global gaming revenues
(offline and online combined). By 2022, the global online gaming market will be worth €65
billion. With over 6 million adults gambling or gaming around the world and estimates of
greater than 10 million for 2020, the gaming market overall is growing rapidly, with the online

Lydian Lion
Promudy

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:58:44 PM

By making another blockchain and a great deal of traditions with custom features to meet Web based Betting necessities, Faireum will show a stage that is trustful, borderless, secure besides, speedy for blockchain-controlled web betting, such as lessening operational costs of electronic, blackmail and fraud.

With a reduction in operational cost, we are likely to see a number of participants since this will lead to a low cost for rendering services to participants. Taking advantage of the blockchain sphere in building this is exactly why security will come easy.
Promudy

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:02:09 PM

The internet has brought many novel approaches to betting structures, changing the gaming
industry. To this day, betting remains one of the most well-known and lucrative internet based businesses. According to H2 Gambling Capital, global online gaming revenues
were worth an estimated $43 billion in 2017, making up 10% of all global gaming revenues
(offline and online combined). By 2022, the global online gaming market will be worth €65
billion. With over 6 million adults gambling or gaming around the world and estimates of
greater than 10 million for 2020, the gaming market overall is growing rapidly, with the online

In all fairness, I think we will see better days in gambling industries with the adoption of blockchain in place. From reduction in fees, to security and easy interoperability of the system. Who would want to be stuck with a platform that is likely to not give you as much security as you deserve?? Brilliant move by the team I must say
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: