Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:03:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new bullish run  (Read 754 times)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:01:30 AM

I hope it will continue to make a good pump and this sudden fluctuation that always occur disappear . Because it's been while now since this market suffering which is perhaps it's time now again for the recovery.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:04:29 AM

We are not having a bull run n the market. This is a price spurt in account of fluctuations in the value of bitcoin, which tends to affect all other digital currencies. As a trader or investor, be careful of allowing emotions influence your actions. Study the market for longer, and then decide your strategy.

People who are so fast to judge that this can be the bull run we are all waiting for should reconsider so that they are not pushing newbies to hastily decide and they cry later. However, this is something we should be happy about especially for many traders we have around...this can be the best time to make some profits. The market is still looking for that evasive bull run which may not really be coming this year unless something dramatic can be happening in the market.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:09:42 AM

right now we are having a bull run in the crypto market. Let's hope it won't be of short duration.
It is still too early to say that we are having a bull run with just small amount of increase in price, we have seen this type of movement in price many times before and it only happens for short period of time, then started to go down again. I also haven't seen any reason for a bull run to happen since there's not much of a good news that might affect the price of Bitcoin to dramatically increase, though it doesn't always need to have a good news to have a bull run. Personally, I think that this is just the same as we have seen from the past that eventually will stop on a specific price then will start to go down again, but who knows.
Chibongvdg

Activity: 561
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:14:37 AM

I hope it will continue to make a good pump and this sudden fluctuation that always occur disappear . Because it's been while now since this market suffering which is perhaps it's time now again for the recovery.

I agree with you mate. I hope the price will continue to rise, seeing the market is still low, making me think twice to hold lots of coin.
but here I try to survive, at least until my capital returns again.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:29:39 AM

We can't call this a bullrun ,its just a price recovery due to few good news spreading around ,ETF I guess ,bullrun don't stay for hours and go away ,if bullrun comes it shoot for the sky

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:54:55 AM

The Bitcoin price is recovering. This is not a bull run. But is only shows that the Bitcoin is some how climbing to good terms. I hope that this will continuously be happen for us a good momentum of the Bitcoin.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 07:10:16 AM

I don't think that it is a bull run because it must lasts for weeks or months before we call it a bull run. I think it is just a normal fluctuations in the market where we can see greens but not will lasts for so long. It is a trap from whales who manipulates the market.
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:37:12 AM

Firstly this is no where near a bullish run if you can check the market cap again you would see its dropped.
The cryptocurrency market is still in a bearish barrier
Secondly what are your reasons for thinking its a risk to purchase at this times?
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:09:13 AM

right now we are having a bull run in the crypto market. Let's hope it won't be of short duration.

P.S Buy at your own risk

It seems that it is not yet the bull run but small rise of the price of cryptocurrencies in market. All of us are hoping for the long bull run which may help us to double our capital. But, in the images it is not totally seems that the market will recover and will have another bull run.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:16:15 AM

I bet it wont take long. It will be over real soon and it will just go back to where its last price at.
I am not pessimistic though, just stating the truth which is happening for quite a while by now. It must be just a pump in trade or a group of people are buying by now in the hopes of creating profit even just for a little bit.

It can drag some small investors and this includes us. I dont mind though. I am just hoarding more for future reasons. I know it will be more valuable someday.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 08:22:18 AM

jes the whales buy back a bit of their own crap with their millions, hopping to attrack the idiotic hoping idiots. back to the scam the market is,

they are now also actively filtering the market's information for so called "toxic" oppinions, thats not how freedom of speech looks like  Roll Eyes

emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:25:22 AM

Let's just keep calm and wait. The real run will come when it will come.

Or are we now predicting the date of the next buul run? The expectation is very high.
This is not actually the start of the run but it maybe one of the positive thoughts that the market is having a good progress this time. Hopefully this will continue not only by the end of this month.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:40:16 AM

I wish the party could continue, but I fear this may be a short term. If the good news coming up that the SEC are bound to approve the bitcoin ETF, then we may stay the bull for a long term. When is the approval is still a subject of uncertainty.

there is nobody left in the bitcoin market that cares about ETFs anymore. everyone that i know of have given up on their false dreams of SEC approving an ETF and they have been focusing on bitcoin itself and because of that they have been accumulating it for the upcoming rise regardless of what happens to ETFs.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:45:53 AM

judging by what I've seen it is not a proper bulls run
some people bought a lot of coins in a few hour's duration which uppened the price by 300$
then we hit the ceiling of 3700$ ish and stopped there
I would not be surprised if we stabilize at 3600$ and stay there for a few days or so
what I'm waiting for is the end of February : bakkt, fidelity, telegram open network , security tokens listings, copnstantinople and the new lunar year end
there is a good chance we see some movement, up or down -  it is a completely different question

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:50:14 AM

Sorry to cause some panic, I just bought my monthly coins for my Crypto currency portfolio.  Tongue ^joke^

Seriously, we have seen many of these small spikes and nothing in comparison with what we have seen with the previous Bull run, so this is nothing to get too exited about.  Roll Eyes

It will probably hover around $3600 for a short while and then dip below $3300 again. <This has been the latest Bitcoin price trend for a while now>  Angry
Haha what a whale buddy, keep on buying so we can have a quick profit. Grin

Seriously, I know we're all longing for a bull run but sorry this isn't yet the bull run that we want.  People are getting too excited with all these small spikes and it will make some FOMO instead. Really, this is a free market and fluctuation is just around the corner.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:08:10 AM

You saw the market turning green on a day and you say that a new bullish run has already started? Grin
You people... are getting too much excited. Wait some time to see how this will go. A bull run is going to happen if the market will continue to go upwards for months. Not for a day...
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:34:55 AM

That happened because there was some news about the SEC that approved the Bitcoin ETF. So the crypto market increase is very fast. I also hope this doesn't last short. and the bear market is soon over. keep cautious in crypto trading.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:58:18 AM

It's not a bull. Please stop comparing this to an actual bull. This is just a trap to lure people like you. Look at how the price jumps suddenly, it's not natural. The only reason why altcoin jumps too is that their price is connected to Bitcoin. Wait for a week or two, it will dump again. Let's see.
Mfomo

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:07:58 AM

It has been an entire year since the last real bull run in cryptos and most traders and investors are ready to experience the excitement of their favorite coins blowing up once again. Let’s hope this YEAR we see the BULL Run!..
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:02:55 PM

Well i believe that many people around are now hoping that this rising of the coin price will continue. Many people around really waiting for the great bull run and we can now all see that the price chart are now green, so I hope the crypto community will become more active this time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: