Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The crypto market is starting to improve???  (Read 19322 times)
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:19:23 PM

Hello everybody,  Grin Today the market is green again, will it last for a long time or just an atmosphere of comfort for a moment and then red? How do you respond to the current atmosphere. Thank you for your attention. Wink
I think after such a fall should now not expect to fall further, I think that we have already fallen for a long time and will soon begin to grow !

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:34:56 PM

Hello everybody,  Grin Today the market is green again, will it last for a long time or just an atmosphere of comfort for a moment and then red? How do you respond to the current atmosphere. Thank you for your attention. Wink
It seems to me that this growth will not last long. But still nice to see when prices rise, the mood improves)

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
signup01

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:44:58 PM

I think the risks and nature of the crypto currency and its investment as investors must be more understanding because we know the current conditions of crypto currencies are very drastically decreased
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:47:14 PM

I think this is a minor pump in bitcoin's price and it won't last long. I just encashed a few dollars worth of bitcoins for my expenses  Grin
The sudden surge in bitcoin's price might be also increased other altcoin's price which is a good sign and also a usual thing.
If things keep going the same way then this might be a start to a bull run although I highly doubt it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:49:47 PM

Yesterday's market growth is caused by good news from the SEC. They began to make big strides on the recognition of cryptocurrencies and exchanges. Against the background of such news, the market began to grow, and I think this is a long-term growth.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
UnruffledST

Activity: 243
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:00:40 PM

Hello everybody,  Grin Today the market is green again, will it last for a long time or just an atmosphere of comfort for a moment and then red? How do you respond to the current atmosphere. Thank you for your attention. Wink

Yesterday's market growth is caused by good news from the SEC. They began to make big strides on the recognition of cryptocurrencies and exchanges. Against the background of such news, the market began to grow, and I think this is a long-term growth.

The news isn't that good to cause a full bull run though true it might affect yesterday short term but not to cause a bull run.

“Eventually, do I think someone will satisfy the standards that we’ve laid out there? I hope so, yes, and I think so.” - Robert J. Jackson Jr

They are saying out of all the applications they have gotten they have all been crap and haven't done their due diligence to meet their requirements but yes eventually someone will gain some common sense to fulfill their already laid out requirements as people start to accept that ICO's fall under securities.

"Jay Clayton, chairman of the SEC) has said he doesn’t see a pathway to a cryptocurrency ETF approval until concerns over market manipulation are addressed."

Practically what they are saying its pretty shameful the crypto community hasn't gotten ahold of themselves and provide some real value and that it has taken so long and will take a bit longer.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:02:05 PM

It's good to see it increase after some weeks but I don't see it as something huge. The market reversal is already beginning.
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:11:12 PM

Let us all wait and see. I do say it that crypto is unpredictable, we just need observe to see where we are going. But if the development will be a long term bull run, definitely all crypto investors will be happy now.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:18:47 PM

It can be a great rally for Bitcoin. Some expert says thatmay be the start of something great and new. It is certain that demand for cryptocurrencies is increasing. It seems bitcoin may enter into 4k realm. Moreover, the Chairman of SEC announced that ETF will be approved eventually. And many in the community are speculating to be the reason for short term rally
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:22:22 PM

It can be a great rally for Bitcoin. Some expert says thatmay be the start of something great and new. It is certain that demand for cryptocurrencies is increasing. It seems bitcoin may enter into 4k realm. Moreover, the Chairman of SEC announced that ETF will be approved eventually. And many in the community are speculating to be the reason for short term rally

Yep, sir. It won't be something grand like a bull run to $10k, but there is a pretty high chance to reach $4k area, I agree. And yes, it's definitely short term movement. I'd still like to see 2200$ in 2019.

███████▄████████████▄██████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:27:29 PM

I think that this is another trick manipulators, because there is no market now liquidity and real scaling and great demand from the public.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:42:18 PM

We all see the market showing a slight increase which makes it quite happy, I don't know and I'm not sure it will last long. Hopefully it will continue to increase and a sign of the end of the Bearish market this year so that in the future we will all invest safely and more spirit because of stable prices.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 06:51:21 PM

I think this is only a small rally, don't believe just because the green market is for a while. You have to sell when you get profit. I saw a few weeks like there was a repetition, almost every weekend the green market and Monday began to decline.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:55:52 PM

The market returns to green, indeed, when it is awaited by everyone. But I think for this very reason I would prefer to keep watching the development of the cryptocurrency market before deciding on the next step I will take because in my opinion it is better not to rush into making decisions.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:59:49 PM

I was very glad to see BTC bounce back from $3300 level if it was allowed to slipped downwards maybe the $3k barrier would have been broken and could have trigger another level of panic sale, because many stop orders would be trigger. I just hope this time around we have hit the bottom of the market

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 07:19:53 PM

It's is really great to know that the market is turning green, have been waiting patiently and i hope it continues that way so that we can recover all we have lost

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:22:13 PM

I have never liked those sudden uprises that happen in a matter of hours. Growth like this is not sustainable and people will get greedy and have a high chance to lose money. Natural growth that happens over a larger amount of time is the thing we need.

Often it goes like this: Fast dumps = small quick rises, sudden rises =  heavy dumps.

Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:55:26 PM

I have never liked those sudden uprises that happen in a matter of hours. Growth like this is not sustainable and people will get greedy and have a high chance to lose money. Natural growth that happens over a larger amount of time is the thing we need.

Often it goes like this: Fast dumps = small quick rises, sudden rises =  heavy dumps.

If we look at daily chart of Bitcoin price the last "pump" is not so high. Tecnical level of 3300-3400 prove that enough buy open interest is concentrated here. Just a little info ocassion has been needed. And it has been appeared.

JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:03:34 PM

I do not know how long it will last, but I would like the crypto growth of the market to last for a very long time. I would like my coins to grow in value and I could earn good money. For this it is necessary that the growth was very strong.

melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:39:50 PM

After the red color of the market will always go green. But we are interested in how long the surge will last and how strong the increase will be. In a few days we can lose 10-15%, and in the green market we can return only 3-5%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: