Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:29:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The crypto market is starting to improve???  (Read 19322 times)
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:40:20 PM

Hello everybody,  Grin Today the market is green again, will it last for a long time or just an atmosphere of comfort for a moment and then red? How do you respond to the current atmosphere. Thank you for your attention. Wink
The recent update is an indication that we might see more growth i the crypto market. If the update on bitcoin ETF is not halted, then that will be a good thing for this year to experience a better side of the market.
Some though the bitcoin ETF combined with the approval by SEC might not have any significant effect on the marke, but now we are seeing a positive effect, which might continue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 09:57:30 PM

I think that this growth should soon turn into a fall, as the bear market is not over yet and there is no reason for the transition to a growing market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:04:39 PM

So far, the market is green and it makes me very happy. But I'm not jumping to conclusions. It is likely that this is a temporary phenomenon, before growth should still happen a big decline. Therefore, I continue to watch the market and do not hurry to rejoice ahead of time.

joy99

Activity: 167
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:45:32 PM

Hello everybody,  Grin Today the market is green again, will it last for a long time or just an atmosphere of comfort for a moment and then red? How do you respond to the current atmosphere. Thank you for your attention. Wink

This time, the green was organic and not just a pump and dump as the price of BTC has remained in the $3.6K range for almost 24 hours. I like this scenario and it should keep on with the range. The next that I am expecting is the $4K range to get in new members in the crypto verse. Majority fear that BTC and crypto in general has not bottomed yet that is why they do not want to buy. If we are able to break all the lower resistance, these fears will be cleared with ease.

Service thread below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162299.msg51726822#msg51726822
smithelemuo

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:02:45 PM

This green movement will most likely benefit traders who got in at the lowest dips. However, I doubt there is going to be a massive jump in prices like 2017, prices will eventually stable, but no crazy bullrun, my own opinion though
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:21:27 PM

My response to what is happening now is still normal and to just keep calm. A lot of it has happened before, so seeing it happen now, is nothing so special as it may.
The only thing that can make me feel something extraordinary or special has happened, is if there is tremendous growth. Perhaps if I see bitcoin at $5000. Then that is a huge success.
centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:23:27 PM

I choose to keep monitoring market conditions, indeed many coins return to green in the market, but we should not feel happy because
prices are still likely to decline again, but hopefully this will indeed happen for a long time, and we will be able to feel arrival of bullrun

lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:25:56 PM

Yes, I hope the price of Bitcoin will start to improve again at this time, because our waiting is so big to see prices rise again after almost a year of decline in 2018, I hope that prices will get better.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:35:18 PM

Yes, market prices are back green but now there are some coins that are back red. And this, in my opinion, is very reasonable, but in the last 2 days, the price increase is indeed very good. We must be sure that this year the Crypto market will definitely rise again.

NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:48:43 PM

Yes, I hope the price of Bitcoin will start to improve again at this time, because our waiting is so big to see prices rise again after almost a year of decline in 2018, I hope that prices will get better.
I also hope that this is a sign of market recovery, hopefully this is a sign that bullrun is coming, indeed today many coins
are starting to green in the market, we certainly want that prices can continue to stay green
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:55:18 PM

Seeing the market in few days recently makes me smiling. yeah, the market shows the green, some coins have the good improvement of the coin prices and volume. However, I personally still cannot be on this only hype because we don't know what will happen in some days later. Just be more patient and careful in analyzing this market situation. Be smart in deciding decision with the right strategy in this time.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:43:35 AM

Seeing the market in few days recently makes me smiling. yeah, the market shows the green, some coins have the good improvement of the coin prices and volume. However, I personally still cannot be on this only hype because we don't know what will happen in some days later. Just be more patient and careful in analyzing this market situation. Be smart in deciding decision with the right strategy in this time.
What you feel is the same as what I feel right now. With the market showing an increase it does not mean it will continue. Because in the future we don't know what will happen. As you say, always be careful when doing something or analyzing the crypto market.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:19:50 AM

I do not see any improvements or even prerequisites for this. Stability is good, but it is only the first step towards profit and payback.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:53:42 PM

before starting an investment with crypto currency we should know all the risks that we will get in investing later with crypto currency one of which we cannot predict the crypto currency price and what value it will be so with the risk we as investors must be able to use every opportunities that we will get in investing

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:15:42 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2019, 06:39:10 AM by bitcoin31

We need more improvement to improve the crypto market because we are waiting more to see the improving  of the price of the cryptocoins. If we want an improvement better to we do action and everyone will do their responsibility like promoting the cryptocurrency so people do not know of it will know and they invested possible in the future.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 03:25:37 PM

Yeah I also think that crypto market is trying to recover gradually. Hopefully this up trend will continue on upcoming days.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:21:37 PM

Yeah I also think that crypto market is trying to recover gradually. Hopefully this up trend will continue on upcoming days.
a few days ago, cryptocurrency prices were at the same level as today, but upward and downward fluctuations corresponded to about 10% for ethereum and 4% for Bitcoin. I think that this is a very strong indicator, but not yet talking about the positive growth trend of the cryptocurrency market.
Jamesib1
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

P2P to fiat exchange & wallet -- www.totalcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 08:18:49 PM

This is in the predictable range of Bitcoin volatility in 2019. We will have some ups & downs around the price of 3.500$, but this was NOT the green light we've been waiting as it's still rumours about being "approved" for ETF. When it is official, then you will know that you have to rush and start to invest.

[  Totalcoin - P2P crypto exchange  ]      ▬▬▬▬     ◾◾◾  ADVANCED MOBILE CRYPTO-WALLET  ◾◾◾
Facebook    ❱ Youtube          ▬▬▬▬             CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
  ❱ Telegram     ❱ Download app       ▬▬▬▬     ◾◾◾  JOIN NOW | BECOME A TRADER  ◾◾◾
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:55:46 PM

This is in the predictable range of Bitcoin volatility in 2019. We will have some ups & downs around the price of 3.500$, but this was NOT the green light we've been waiting as it's still rumours about being "approved" for ETF. When it is official, then you will know that you have to rush and start to invest.
This is probably a manipulation of some sort that someone had to push a little bit just to make sure the market doesn't sink without good support on it. As expected for another week the market would eventually sink again because the pump was meant to trick the newbies.

If i were you i would've quit expecting already for the ETF to get approved because if SEC would like to approve that they should have approved it already.

rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:31:47 PM

no one can predict with certainty the development of crypto currencies or crypto markets because it is already a risk and the nature of investment with that currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: