Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:08:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you think?  (Read 100 times)
Lucusfoundation (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:49:58 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2019, 11:52:13 AM by Lucusfoundation

Dear community,
If there was a Crypto exchange that donated 1/3 of their profits to social and environmental impact initiatives like high impact NGOs, Social & Environmental impact entrepreneurs and businesses?

Supposing there was an open source protocol that allows to automatically and instantaneously take away 1/3 of the profit of every transaction/operation/minute, that redirects the funds to this Organizations (NGOs, etc.) would you think it would be good for the industry and for it's customers?

Do you believe in a world where the Universal Basic Income is provided by private entities, or social and environmental impact is also funded and carried by private entities, being that public governments lose power each day?

Do you think it would be possible, and that it could help change the industry and the world?

Reading your thoughts!

yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:15:32 AM

wekk, I'd say yeah the contributions will be beneficial to the company. You know what, there are times that companies or institutions need money either for expansion or whatever and they find it difficult raising that huge amount at a go and so if there could be a way for automatic reimbursement then I think it'd be far better than the former. So I think something as such is very thoughtful

Lucusfoundation (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:55:21 AM

wekk, I'd say yeah the contributions will be beneficial to the company. You know what, there are times that companies or institutions need money either for expansion or whatever and they find it difficult raising that huge amount at a go and so if there could be a way for automatic reimbursement then I think it'd be far better than the former. So I think something as such is very thoughtful

Would you actually prefer to use a trading/brokerage platform that donates part of their profits to social and environmental good or prefer a platform that reinvests 100% of its budget in product?

Do you believe that a new future could be shaped by companies doing this?

The automation of things and AI are creating the possibilities of a world without jobs, but if tech companies run everything, what about the others?
How can we avoid it? Do you think this would be a way?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: