Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Fiat on-ramps Help Nauticus's NTS token Moon?  (Read 112 times)
AnimeKingman (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:17:57 AM

I am a little concerned with Nauticus's approach towards creating an exchange; the idea of NTS reducing fee's similiar to BNB is a good thing, but isn't doing it better than Binance.

They are adding multiple FIAT onramps, the first one they have is AUD and now they have deposits clearing within 24 hours supposedly; but they aren't doing it better than Coinbase.
(Faster Fiat Deposits for Australian Customers)
https://nauticus.exchange/blog/?p=773

They are adding Securities Tokenization which seems mildly unique; but I think LAtoken is doing that too.

It doesn't seem like they're pushing any barriers yet which makes me wonder..

Why didn't they ABSOLUTELY dump like Coinmetro's XCM did?? they're sitting practically at ICO price now and were up 75% at one point; While XCM dumped 95% as soon as trading opened. Something is keeping them afloat but again I'm not sure what it is but so far my best guess is the fiat on ramps (Apparent theres several more including EUR and USD coming soon). What do you guys think?
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:27:39 AM

Depends, almost all of the cryptocurrency on the market first start in the investment of the people through fiats and other kind of stuffs. Then they gain income soon I guess it can boost NTS if people will support it.
ObscureIM
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:42:54 AM

Depends, fiat on ramps can be a good or bad thing. good means that it might moon the coin, bad means more regulation so harder to moon. And i dont think that the australian government is too keen to let a random cryptocurrency to get fiat-on-ramps
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:55:13 AM

cryptocurrency that has a FIAT pair, basically is actually making BTC dead,
BTC can survive until now because exchanger uses BTC pair <
and what if all the exchangers will use the FIAT pair?
I am sure that BTC market capitalization will continue to decrease.
and for exchangers who use the FIAT pair it is indeed very good to attract a number of traders, only the impact is to BTC.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
AnimeKingman (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:01:59 AM

Depends, fiat on ramps can be a good or bad thing. good means that it might moon the coin, bad means more regulation so harder to moon. And i dont think that the australian government is too keen to let a random cryptocurrency to get fiat-on-ramps

Nauticus is registered with AUSTRAC so that isn't an issue

and also I get it bleeds BTC's market cap but theres better things than BTC in some sense and BTC is becoming a store of value
PHDJarrod12

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:11:46 PM

and also I get it bleeds BTC's market cap but theres better things than BTC in some sense and BTC is becoming a store of value

BTC has no real use cases anymore. I believe it has first movers advantage and will continue to be a store of value. As far as Nauticus do you know what types of fiat currencies they’re adding?
AnimeKingman (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:13:37 PM

BTC has no real use cases anymore. I believe it has first movers advantage and will continue to be a store of value. As far as Nauticus do you know what types of fiat currencies they’re adding?

BTCs use cases can increase if they update the network; and as far as I know USD EUR JPY and others are planned to be added. USD this quarter.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: