Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:25:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next-Gen Blockchains are Fee-less  (Read 267 times)
UnruffledST (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:44:50 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2019, 05:07:10 PM by UnruffledST

Outdated blockchains that currently charge fee’s per transactions are to be left in the dust as new concepts that allow for fee-less transactions come to light. Get ready to indulge information that is sure to enlighten you.

https://medium.com/@scroda/next-gen-blockchains-are-fee-less-8eebf7f67947

It is to note that some blockchains have attempted to provide fee-less transactions but in reality just hiding the fee’s elsewhere, either by making you pay for it at home or making others pay it for you, in which both aren’t a healthy practice.

Update:

These days obtaining privacy is costly with tumblers charging anywhere from 1-5% of the funds being tumbled, yes that is a really big cut. Monero also charges for privacy in where users pay more for every other person included in the mixin of their funds. Tumblers and privacy coins leave you with a pretty big bill, while still failling to offer your 100% privacy.

Is it worth paying for privacy while your transactions can still be linked back to each other? No. Should you be paying for privacy in the first place when privacy is a given right in the USA under the fourth amendment? No.

Scroda aims to offer its users 100% privacy completly free, eliminating the need of having to pay thousands and thousands of dollars on privacy alone.

Read more below.

https://medium.com/@scroda/how-scrodas-fee-less-ecosystem-allows-for-true-privacy-5ec931725a26
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:13:45 PM

if you're not paying for the product, you are the product! Direct or indirect fess are economical incentive. You can't build a stable network without it.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
UnruffledST (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:32:10 PM

if you're not paying for the product, you are the product! Direct or indirect fess are economical incentive. You can't build a stable network without it.

Of course you can, taken into account that in non-PoW type concesus, block rewards are able to reward anyone contributing to upholding the network as there are no outrageous energy bills. The only real reason fee's where needed is to prevent spam on the network but as shown there are other ways around it.

This is a new age no fee's are needed why would you want to stick with fee's Huh Huh Of course people would choose a fee-less network if provided over the other.

I mean I hope that I can get some decent conversation with some technical savy people..... instead of being thrown useless defenses which provide no real use cases on why fee's would need to stick around in the first place.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:15:07 PM

Every year I'm reading about the NEXT thing which will bury down ETH and Bitcoin, but both are still here.
Idea by itself is worthless, it need a mass adoption and I prefer to pay some fees instead of being a product. FB and Google are also fee-less...

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UnruffledST (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:54:58 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2019, 06:35:07 PM by UnruffledST

Every year I'm reading about the NEXT thing which will bury down ETH and Bitcoin, but both are still here.
Idea by itself is worthless, it need a mass adoption and I prefer to pay some fees instead of being a product. FB and Google are also fee-less...

Again another really unproductive comment... is this really what the crypto community is all about? Bitcoin is so old tech it won't last.

This is why the crypto market is where it is at now because it is only about numbers and you want to exclude the technology...

You talk about idea's being worthless but it is these ideas that brought us to where we are today.

Any investor before the time of cryptocurrencies knows this, they invested and took risks in ideas...

Please.

I think we would need a check list of how many people here where actually accredited investors before thinking they are so called "professional investors" investing in cryptocurrency.

Again up to some productive conversation with some tech savy people. If you can't read a technical post why would I ever listen to your opinion? It's like you saying hey this coin is good, it's gaining mass value but I do not know the technical aspects behind it fully.

Really sound advice you guys give, do you read much whitepapers also?

I mean just taking a look at your signature and the Saturn Platform a really bad ICO with a really trash Whitepaper it's pretty obvious not to take you seriously.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

and there are facebook competitors coming to the blockchain which offers transparency + and if they where to offer no fees = win/win
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:27:07 PM

Cryptocurrency in the future must compete for cheap transactions, so that it is popular and in demand. However, completely free transactions are unlikely to ever be. Although if the project of this type of cryptocurrency will earn something else, maybe it will be ever possible.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
UnruffledST (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:32:25 PM

Cryptocurrency in the future must compete for cheap transactions, so that it is popular and in demand. However, completely free transactions are unlikely to ever be. Although if the project of this type of cryptocurrency will earn something else, maybe it will be ever possible.

But did you read the blog? the technology is there to allow for truly fee-less transactions so why do you say it's unlikely to be? Everything takes time but say 3-4 years from now most blockchains should be looking at having fee-less transactions. It starts with just one to start to get a momentum going and the project is still in it's early stages.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:37:24 PM

Outdated blockchains that currently charge fee’s per transactions are to be left in the dust as new concepts that allow for fee-less transactions come to light. Get ready to indulge information that is sure to enlighten you.

It is to note that some blockchains have attempted to provide fee-less transactions but in reality just hiding the fee’s elsewhere, either by making you pay for it at home or making others pay it for you, in which both aren’t a healthy practice.

There are some projects also have zero fee. I think fee is not much important yet for us. It is a problem which we consider it future. We have bigger problems. Like electricity, scalability... We have to find solution for that.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 05:40:55 PM

Well in earlier days bitcoin fees was near to zero you could say it was near to nothing but eventually it increased as more and more people come to know about it and use bitcoin. Imagine the scenario of people using this type of blockchain waiting for their transactions to be confirmed because of high no. of unconfirmed transactions in the network.

We already have this kind of situation in fee implemented blockchain then imagine the situation in fee less blockchain?
UnruffledST (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:43:18 PM

There are some projects also have zero fee. I think fee is not much important yet for us. It is a problem which we consider it future. We have bigger problems. Like electricity, scalability... We have to find solution for that.

If you read the blog it notes that there are some project which supposedly have zero fees like IOTA but aren't really fee-less as you are doing the PoW and running electric bills on your end.

The solution above does not require such things thus actually providing for fee-less transactions.

Well in earlier days bitcoin fees was near to zero you could say it was near to nothing but eventually it increased as more and more people come to know about it and use bitcoin. Imagine the scenario of people using this type of blockchain waiting for their transactions to be confirmed because of high no. of unconfirmed transactions in the network.

We already have this kind of situation in fee implemented blockchain then imagine the situation in fee less blockchain?

There is a solution in fee-less blockchains if you read the blog it shows how it prevents spam on the network thus making it a viable solution. Confirmation times would be down to less than 1 minute as restrictions are set in place so that people can't spam transactions on the network.

I feel like most people do not even take in what they are reading...if you do not read and take it in then you are not providing a productive conversation.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:48:57 PM

Not really trust in fee-less network..
There should be some hidden trick iside. No one will make something free of charge in long term.
As an option - full with commercial. Like facebook - fee-less as well  Roll Eyes
UnruffledST (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:51:07 PM

There should be some hidden trick iside. No one will make something free of charge in long term.
As an option - full with commercial. Like facebook - fee-less as well  Roll Eyes

Again I ask for people commenting to actually read the blog. Not trying to have my time wasted if you can't even read a blog then I highly doubt most read whitepapers.

There are no hidden tricks aside and with it being on the blockchain it is transparent. There's no commercials, no eletric bills, nothing hidden......  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:58:25 PM

Plus the lack of fees isn't that good for any system from the security standpoint. What aspect would prevent the probability of making a lot of spam transactions to slower the network to very low speed rate?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
UnruffledST (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:09:06 PM

Plus the lack of fees isn't that good for any system from the security standpoint. What aspect would prevent the probability of making a lot of spam transactions to slower the network to very low speed rate?

Again did you read the blog?? the answer is in the blog on how spam is prevented  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked confirmation times aren't affected and are much lower and faster through a fee-less system.

What is going on with people in this forum  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:10:37 PM

As an option - full with commercial. Like facebook - fee-less as well  Roll Eyes

Again I ask for people commenting to actually read the blog. Not trying to have my time wasted if you can't even read a blog then I highly doubt most read whitepapers.

There are no hidden tricks aside and with it being on the blockchain it is transparent. There's no commercials, no eletric bills, nothing hidden......  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

And.. I found no answer how it will become fee less..
1. Tier Levels & Time-Lock restrictions
2. Biometric Identity
3. Turing Olympic on the Blockchain

Where is explanation?

P.S. Italic is quite hard to read on your Medium blog.
UnruffledST (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:14:56 PM

And.. I found no answer how it will become fee less..
1. Tier Levels & Time-Lock restrictions
2. Biometric Identity
3. Turing Olympic on the Blockchain

Where is explanation?

P.S. Italic is quite hard to read on your Medium blog.

Medium provides a better format and allows for me to post images. Again in each section it states how it prevents spam on the network thus not requiring funds... I am not trying to insult your intelligence but I see that you have no technical knowledge. You keep asking what has already been answered. I suggest you become more informed on the technical aspects of blockchain.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:15:20 PM

without fee, then what consensus is used by Pow or POS?
I'm sure these two consensus is very unlikely, because every transaction must pay a fee.

if indeed it is possible who runs the network, this sounds like Centralized
UnruffledST (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:18:37 PM

without fee, then what consensus is used by Pow or POS?
I'm sure these two consensus is very unlikely, because every transaction must pay a fee.

if indeed it is possible who runs the network, this sounds like Centralized

Fee's have nothing to do with concensus nor does it take away from decentralization. PoW and PoS are not the only concesus mechanisms around. I suggest you do some more research before spouting out absurd answers.

also if you want to read more why not actually read the whitepaper maybe you will find the answers you seek it is a good tactic.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 06:18:42 PM

I feel like most people do not even take in what they are reading...if you do not read and take it in then you are not providing a productive conversation.

I am sorry if my statement made you felt that way. Actually your post didn't threw me that table earlier (probabs coz of my scrappy network) so I was unable to understand the Tier level & Lock think earlier (but now I do). I think Time lock thing is pretty smart tho.
UnruffledST (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:21:50 PM

I am sorry if my statement made you felt that way. Actually your post didn't threw me that table earlier (probabs coz of my scrappy network) so I was unable to understand the Tier level & Lock think earlier (but now I do). I think Time lock thing is pretty smart tho.

Haha thank you for actually taking it in and being the first person to provide a genuine comment  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: