Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you have to take risks.  (Read 21967 times)
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:58:02 AM

It's true that risk is sometimes very profitable like the example of Bitcoin. This is obviously risky because they have high selling points on the market but the reality is that if we use it for investment or trade, it is always profitable for me. but whatever it is, I'm not afraid and always ready if the worst happens to me.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:15:38 AM

I think it's important not only to take risks but to manage risks, that you plan for losses and accept if it happens.
The right solution to manage risks is the diversification of investments. You can't be sure and calm enough investing all your money in one project. Several good projects give you a higher chance of success.

in fact there are many ways to manage risk into a great opportunity for us, it's just as long as there is a willingness from us so a risk that we face with difficult will be easier. because actually in this world nothing cannot be solved. because all problems must have a solution.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:18:20 AM

in fact there are many ways to manage risk into a great opportunity for us, it's just as long as there is a willingness from us so a risk that we face with difficult will be easier. because actually in this world nothing cannot be solved. because all problems must have a solution.
for people who want to be patient and want to learn, all of that becomes possible. but for those who are desperate and do not have patience I think the possibilities will not be achieved. because all they have is ambition to make a lot of profit, like greed.

GabbieBoy12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:21:44 AM

Risk stand reversely for success. As cryptomarket is a risky job, we have to take it to be able to succeed because every opportunity that is before us is full of risks, so is crypto trading. As the market is really griwing you dont know what project you might take in, so the risk here is choosing on what project to invest with becaise there are some project that is fraud, and some projects gives you a good kind of investment or a good profit like the dencoin tokens. So if you really want to be successful ypu also have to take a lot of risk.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:00:40 AM

In trade or investment, risk usually must be taken so that we are never afraid of failure. Everyone is aware of the risks involved in crypto. Therefore, when we have entered into trade or investment all already know the risks that exist and that indeed must be taken.

Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 10:02:23 AM

Robert Kiyosaki in his book titled "Rich dad poor dad" made it clear that you are going nowhere in business if you can't take risks. Those who don't want to take risks play it safe and at the end of the day, they are soon left with little or nothing as their fear of investing will lead them to more fear and in a matter of time, they are impoverished. Not all of them become impoverished, a few make it, but they would have had bigger breakthroughs if one they took risks.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Kigazragore

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:21:46 AM

Without danger thither isn't award. Personally I think the better affair of entrancing danger is knowledge modern item. Later that we buoy victimized that ability to move many and many winner to our being. In this marketplace is furthermore a better position representing deed many and many ability close to entrancing hazard.
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:33:58 AM

I choose the second way, accept investment to learn the lessons myself. And of course, it is not a blind investment, at first I knew I should try a small and suitable amount, so when I feel better enough, I will invest more
Jushura

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:00:47 PM

Whether you never danger, you desire never be bankable. The chance just approaches to those who recognise danger and admit it, in this marketplace whether you are distrustful to danger, you desire positively not succeed
Snowworker

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:16:49 PM

This is a acceptable condition in whatever trading. Whether you achieve not capture hazard, you buoy move a plenty of tension and any humans mostly change up extremely suffering their being. Whether they explain that cryptocurrencies in common get missed a plenty.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:05:46 PM

I choose the second way, accept investment to learn the lessons myself. And of course, it is not a blind investment, at first I knew I should try a small and suitable amount, so when I feel better enough, I will invest more
You should always look at what you invest in , because the Internet is now a lot of scams , and everyone wants to breed people for money , it is better sometimes to be safe and recheck the information.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:18:15 PM

The answer is simple. You need to take some risks if you wanna get great profits. Unfortunately, there is low chance to achieve really good success without taking the risk. But of course, this doesn’t mean it’s ok to act like a fool and take all the risks. It’s better to reduce the risk if it’s possible..
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:23:43 PM

The answer is simple. You need to take some risks if you wanna get great profits. Unfortunately, there is low chance to achieve really good success without taking the risk. But of course, this doesn’t mean it’s ok to act like a fool and take all the risks. It’s better to reduce the risk if it’s possible..
it is better not to make huge money, but to be safe. otherwise, one day if you take too high risks, you will be left without all your money

Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:44:14 PM

I still remember in one sentence that the greater the risk, the greater the income. I agree with this topic that risk taking can give us new lessons that can make us know what we have to do in the future.

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Ninos

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:12:44 AM

You are absolutely right, being itself is a danger and whether we achieve not capture hazard, we wouldn't achieve anything in being, on the other hand entrancing hazard assist us probe modern possibilities and whether the danger salaries us, it remunerations in a large method.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:25:25 AM

I agree with you, but you need to know that people who have succeeded have been fighting many obstacles to achieve success, of course, risk will become our mode to gain new experiences and as a concept for future improvement.
every business we do will certainly have obstacles and risks. in this case, we are forced to think and develop strategies. for now, I'm a businessman, and of course I'm ready to take the risks that exist today. that's all for big profits.
Of course, risk takers are the ones that normally come up with extraordinary discoveries because they often take the pain to go extra mile. However, risk taken is not all that is required to journey through crypto successfully. The are times where the investors is required to perform adequate research in order to come out with tangible information, data, and statistics for market analysis.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 05:04:10 AM

As it stands, I am holding BTC, LTC and ETH, so nothing too risky.

Also, I will not be buying into any other (unproven) asset that is operated by unproven individuals who haven't shown that they have deep enough pockets to support their asset as it attracts genuine buyers.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:50:03 AM

It is important to take measured risks, but the most important thing is to evaluate each risk beforehand to know whether it is worth taking it - not every risk will work out, but if you can assess likelihood of success well enough, then the average will give you great returns. It's not just a matter of taking every risk you can, it's more about good evaluation.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:31:27 AM

It is important to take measured risks, but the most important thing is to evaluate each risk beforehand to know whether it is worth taking it - not every risk will work out, but if you can assess likelihood of success well enough, then the average will give you great returns. It's not just a matter of taking every risk you can, it's more about good evaluation.
yes, to look for great profit, it is very important to take risks. when you don't take risks, you won't develop. it's like having a job. You only rotate in a controlled life. however, when you start seeing business, you need to take risks, between failing, or succeeding. therefore, a strategy is needed before taking risks.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:48:06 AM

thats good...
because the golden rules from investments is 'Invest only what you can afford to lose'
and you strategy is good my friend, and an expert always said Learn first before you earn,, so, you do not do a blind investments

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: