Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you have to take risks.  (Read 21967 times)
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:39:45 PM

If we think this way, we are faced with this risk at every moment to take this risk in every case. From our survival to death, risk are every where. And where is a risk of business, there are risks today. Those who are successful today they are taking risk at the beginning of life. This work started, so today they have been succeed.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:54:08 PM

It is often good to take risks because if you never take any risks you will live a boring life and not achieve anything. However, risk-taking should be sensible and within limits.

I think an important question everyone should ask themselves is: 'What do I regret most in life, the risks I have taken, or the risks I could have taken but didn't?'
The answer to this I think indicates whether it might be a good idea to increase or reduce your risk-taking.
suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:21:48 PM

Sometimes if we want to achieve great success, there will be a big risk ahead of us that blocks it. but because we get experience during the learning process, it will definitely reduce the risks we will receive later. learn more better, maybe this is the key to reducing greater risk.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:38:12 PM

It seems to me that everybody takes risks in cryptocurrency, because otherwise you can't do it, or you take risks and earn money, or you don't take risks and therefore don't earn money in cryptocurrency.

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:03:17 PM

Because cryptocurrency has a lot of high risks with small changes that also make us lose a large amount of money in a short time, accepting risks helps us to calm down and distribute our investment appropriately. Risk-taking enables you to find and learn about information about Altcoins before deciding as this allows you to reduce risk through learning about them.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:20:18 PM

I think that risk must be justified and it is not always necessary to risk. It all depends on the specific situation or goal. If you buy unnecessary coins and take risks, in the hope that the unnecessary coin will grow. Well, this risk is not for everyone.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:50:20 PM

I'll take the risk because i want got more income from now, even tgat can make me take a high risk
And one reason i want get experience from that and make me understand another risk in future
you speak correctly. There are very big risks in cryptocurrency but also very large opportunities to earn very good money and that's why all of us taking risks
For sure there is huge profit if there is risk so for good earning we will have to take the risk, in our investment I think we should know price will rise and it will falls as well so only needs to use the opportunity properly and invest at right time to gain better result even if we invest anytime, if you know how to deal crypot currency is full of opportunities.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:02:00 PM

Risk is something that always fools us, and we must always take risks, and always risk what you may lose.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
kleshovab7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:32:24 PM

Reason achieve we get to capture hazard?It is just as we are the ones who decide which project/s are we gonna endowed or aid with. Whether we assume 't capture hazard so we buoy 't make forthcoming in ourselves hither in crypto business or in valid planet. Danger takers get the bigger opportunity to gain many nets whether they gonna select a great program to venture with.
Morluril

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:52:08 PM

Each those who are alarmed of danger entrancing are frightened of closest. Winner goes with danger entrancing, as it is in entrancing hazard that you miss or increase. Whether you miss, you study admonitions and whether you increase to, you desire get feel and be gratified you captivated hazard.
Seth2009

Activity: 445

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 04:53:32 PM

Yes, you are right. Every business has its own risks and as we all know, life itself even risks, and knows the business knows success.
These are two benefits of taking risks in my opinion.
1. Taking it quickly makes you stand out and show your confidence.
That is the best way to get people to stop and see you as a leader, as someone to be reckoned with. The most successful start ups are run by people who will never be "ok" with the status quo. Having knowledge combined with self-confidence makes you shine.

2. Risk taking can teach us new lessons that we don't miss.
Taking risks gives us invaluable opportunities to grow. It's nice to take risks, and if they don't succeed the first time, take what you have learned and take other risks. You only learn when taking risks and really learning what will make you successful. Nothing is impossible.

Risks are part of our daily life... When you take risks, you are putting yourself outside of your comfort zone. You’re allowing yourself to be vulnerable with the the hope that the overall outcome is positive.Taking a risk to achieve a goal requires courage to face the fear of uncertainty. No matter the outcome, either way, we grow through the process and become more resilient and confident. Better yet, building those skills helps in taking more risks and improves the chances of achieving future goals.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Doomfang

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:10:30 PM

Thither is a expression that without danger thither custom be compensation and the equivalent expression goes hither as the larger the danger you are entrancing, you strength change up suffering your cash on the other hand whether you indeed gain from entrancing a large danger so you could gain actually large as whatever crypto assets is a large danger on its have so aloof entrancing a jump of certainty custom hurt
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 05:36:12 PM

There is always a step forward in every decision which I know to be risk taking cos if that step is not taking then how would you know where you will be or what could happen next to yr failure to do so or not taking the step.

Buying any crypto is a risk for it to grow is major reason you buy and if it turn dump yr lost is a risk you take but if turn green the yr profit is the reward for the risk.

Every thing in live needs second thought before final decision is make and once that is done the risk is taking so always be careful when deciding on any action. 
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:45:50 PM

Risk taking is for the experience and matured. Risk taking is also a lifestyle which is adopted by the matured. Not everyone can be a risk taker, some don't have the heart for that and will continue to panic all their life time but the truth is that, to excel higher and go far, you need to take risk, if you lose, you learn your lessons but if you will, guess you know what follows....

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:29:36 PM

Risks are part of our daily lives. Taking risks means you are living your comfort zones. However, it teaches you life lessons and makes you experienced. There's a saying that risk takers get the largest share.

Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 10:48:18 PM

I have to take risks because if i dont take any risks then i will never get a job. Just be sure what you do is a good thing to do in your life.

I  agree, life is all about risk and everything is about risk too, if we dont take risk now, then what is the purpose of having a life?, the main thing is if we take the risk we can be successful like the others, getting a job, is also getting the risk.
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 10:56:33 PM

in my opinion  Life its self is risky , leaving your house in the morning is risky with all the uncertainties in the world you are not so sure of returning in safety .  So taking risk in crypto trading or investment is one of those things  .  though it has to be a calculated risk . whoever is not ready to take risk in any aspect of business may just be paving ways for poverty .
Nothing is certain in life or businesses , just as nothing is certain in the cryptoworld.
we have to take risk and if it works out well , good , if it dost we learn from it and move on.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:11:44 PM

Failure is the key to success and everything that happens is a lesson for us to be better, of course we must do it as a motivation to guide our experience.  Everything that matters certainly has the risk, but if we are in accordance with the plan before acting then we will find the way as well as trading in the crypto world.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:15:44 PM

sometimes we do need to take risk but sometimes we do not need to take any risk. every choice you take there always a risk. and if you dont wanted to take a risk then you dont have anh choice.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:24:50 PM

Without risk there was nothing success because we learn the risk and mistakes how to recorrect all possible mistakes to avoid risk, here in bitcoin or virtual currency in general there's a lot of risk they can face because of high volatility fluctuations we need to always aware to monitor our investment specially the trader's.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: