Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:18:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you have to take risks.  (Read 21967 times)
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:25:44 PM

Yes, you are right. Every business has its own risks and as we all know, life itself even risks, and knows the business knows success.
These are two benefits of taking risks in my opinion.
1. Taking it quickly makes you stand out and show your confidence.
That is the best way to get people to stop and see you as a leader, as someone to be reckoned with. The most successful start ups are run by people who will never be "ok" with the status quo. Having knowledge combined with self-confidence makes you shine.

2. Risk taking can teach us new lessons that we don't miss.
Taking risks gives us invaluable opportunities to grow. It's nice to take risks, and if they don't succeed the first time, take what you have learned and take other risks. You only learn when taking risks and really learning what will make you successful. Nothing is impossible.
Taking risk is one of the best way to learn some lesson because you take the opportunity so you won't regret anything in the end and high risk leads to higher benefits. Its the reason why most of us choose to risk because if we don't then probably we lose some great opportunity and chances and in the end if you lose something because you take some risk it can make you realized that you should learn from your mistakes and never do it again.
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:43:50 PM

Sometimes you need to take a risk to achieve something great, playing safe will only bring you normal prize, but taking a risk need to back up by a detail calculation and research, without a proper preparation it will be the same with gambling
in 2017, usually all people massively invested all the money without understanding the coins , and now the majority says that this is a Scam , I think before any investment you need to disassemble the project
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:53:36 PM

Sometimes you need to take a risk to achieve something great, playing safe will only bring you normal prize, but taking a risk need to back up by a detail calculation and research, without a proper preparation it will be the same with gambling
in 2017, usually all people massively invested all the money without understanding the coins , and now the majority says that this is a Scam , I think before any investment you need to disassemble the project

Just because prices are falling people are calling everything a scam.  This is crazy and these types will be the ones regretting not buying more when bitcoin hits a new all time high.  Every investment goes through dips and crashes but crypto takes it to extreme levels.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:56:16 PM

When you join the cryptocurrency investor or bounty hunter you do not have to accept the risk lessons in cryptocurrency. It's not just you to join it but you should also study it thoroughly so you know where to handle the bugs.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:08:25 PM

All those successes that are not instant are the main key for people who have to start doing business well and also added with a proper calculation, don't make a mistake for the umpteenth time ..
experience in crypto can teach us to be more careful by running capital turnover to invest..

coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:11:02 PM

Yes, you are right. Every business has its own risks and as we all know, life itself even risks, and knows the business knows success.
That is the best way to get people to stop and see you as a leader, as someone to be reckoned with. The most successful start ups are run by people who will never be "ok" with the status quo. Having knowledge combined with self-confidence makes you shine.

Taking risks gives us invaluable opportunities to grow. It's nice to take risks, and if they don't succeed the first time, take what you have learned and take other risks. You only learn when taking risks and really learning what will make you successful. Nothing is impossible.
Wise risk takers are the most successful people because they earn high, those set of people don't work with speculations and social media procrastination. They invest their time as they know the idea behind what their funds is into they don't invest for urgent profit rather they wait patiently for the future a good example is the EARLY INVESTORS OF BITCOIN.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:19:04 PM

If you want to achieve something, risk is the one you can overcome. With this you can find the answer in the end whether you will succeed or not but thats not the problem. Perserverance is the key. You need to fail not just once to learn and overcome more risks to achieve your goal. No one become successful in an instant.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:21:44 PM

Indeed everything is at risk, but how can we reduce the level of high risk without experience, yes and of course there are many risks that we can get. Besides money, we can also lose valuable time. Want big success, the risk of losing is also big, choose wisely.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:38:04 PM

Well to me if you don't take any risks then you won't gain anything. In a cricket match you need to go forward in order to play a big shot. In crypto currency world you can't have any other way than taking risk. There is no safe side.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 03:44:38 PM

the use on losing with the past terms to gives of value as worth of numbers on expends with qualification of initials with the personal system and work on returns to put with use of preset to run on systematical request as attaining table of exchange with the market.

[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:46:41 PM

You will not be able to get rich if you always take risks in investment.

That's not true, taking risks may cost you a lot of money or loss, but the fact is that not taking risk will not making you money anyway, Every business venture has its own risks.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
dragonomoy
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:51:01 PM

I really like take a risk because as you say we will learn better and we will learn new things, of course all of us who buy bitcoin and altcoin do that. but sometimes many people don't want to learn and even leave it

davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:12:11 PM

I think to create an opportunity then we need to take risks, but to take risks there needs to be a strategy and patience.

Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:16:20 PM

No risk no fun. If you want to reach really great goals, you always need to take the risk, because it is impossible to raise great sum of money without taking the risks. But you should be cold blooded as you make this decision.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:24:55 PM

Yeah i will definitely take the risk, ICo is the best part to take a calculated risk. I will definitely be a part of Oath protocol. Great project with great scope.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:13:33 PM

To participate in various projects is not necessary to withstand the risks, but with the aim of obtaining benefits. It is important to assess the risks so that they are not too great and it makes sense to take part in these projects. Otherwise, it is better to wait out and save your money.

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:29:10 PM

Its more like not been afraid of making mistakes ,risk takers are the most talented of all ,the more they make mistakes the more they get better at what they do ,most times to make a difference in your life you have to be willing to take risks and learn from your mistakes,no risk no reward they say .

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:33:30 PM

yes you are right here we must be able to take risks, but before making a decision you should make an analysis first. by facing risk if you can get new knowledge and experience. but even so, I personally choose as many options as possible with the least risk. this is not a matter of profit but how long we can survive and not lose.

aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:40:27 PM

for me to take a decision must have a risk, good bad of course we will experience it. every risk will definitely bring us profits and losses. risk makes me more challenging and wants to continue learning.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:53:03 PM

for me to take a decision must have a risk, good bad of course we will experience it. every risk will definitely bring us profits and losses. risk makes me more challenging and wants to continue learning.

Risk is involved in everything whether it is investment or it is business. Only thing what makes difference is that are you ready to take it and ensure that you take wise decisions as much as possible though their will be a element of risk involved but reward is also directly associated as higher the risk required could also be better.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: