Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:44:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you have to take risks.  (Read 21967 times)
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:23:55 AM

Taking risks is the courage that everyone does not have. Many people don't take risks but they choose to play safe. But in this crypto world, I'm sure there are many people who dare to take risks and get good results.
By taking risks we learn and be able to assess ourselves or discover what we are capable of doing apart from what we are used to. Risk makes us learn new ways through which we can achieve what we always desire. Every risk we take might not give us success or a positive outcome but still, if we choose to take, it can give us power, capable strength, and experience that are required to become successful.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:33:45 AM

Yes, you are right. Every business has its own risks and as we all know, life itself even risks, and knows the business knows success.
These are two benefits of taking risks in my opinion.
1. Taking it quickly makes you stand out and show your confidence.
That is the best way to get people to stop and see you as a leader, as someone to be reckoned with. The most successful start ups are run by people who will never be "ok" with the status quo. Having knowledge combined with self-confidence makes you shine.

2. Risk taking can teach us new lessons that we don't miss.
Taking risks gives us invaluable opportunities to grow. It's nice to take risks, and if they don't succeed the first time, take what you have learned and take other risks. You only learn when taking risks and really learning what will make you successful. Nothing is impossible.

From risk we can get payment and also increase our skill, know reality on the right track. Risk also have limit, meaning this line can't be break in any reason. We can avoid risk but minimize it is the solution, think and do smart. Learn from experience and never repeat the same mistakes, that's key of success.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Pithaxz

Activity: 453
Merit: 2

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:49:11 AM

the risk is always there, maybe the term in the crypto world is more risky but can be profitable too, then why not take that step. actually we can do that and can make a lot of profits, but we also have to pay attention to the development of coins and market conditions too.

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!
GETH     [   DECENTRALIZED GOLD   ] (https://goldeth.io/)
[url=https://x.com/goldethcryp
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:53:38 AM

the risk is always there, maybe the term in the crypto world is more risky but can be profitable too, then why not take that step. actually we can do that and can make a lot of profits, but we also have to pay attention to the development of coins and market conditions too.
we all already know if the trade we do on the crypto market is risky. but we can all overcome that, and convince ourselves to get a profit. true you say if we do not dare to take risks then we will never get a profit.

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:23:06 AM

Well, I guess most of the things in our life come with risk. I believe the bigger the risk, the higher the return will be. Most of us here are investing in crypto which is relative new, I must say that most of us here are risk takers.
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:40:47 AM

Risk is everywhere when you're entering in the world of crypto and you cannot avoid the risk, especially  when you executing a trading in such an altcoins, particularly  in bitcoin. However,  you can still minimize the risk through research in every project you want to invest or in any altcoins, so that you will surprise for the possible happen in you capital.

Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:42:40 AM

Well, I guess most of the things in our life come with risk. I believe the bigger the risk, the higher the return will be. Most of us here are investing in crypto which is relative new, I must say that most of us here are risk takers.
even if we walking in the street it has risk too.no anything in this world has no risk.everthing contain risk.and if we want to achieved our goal we have to pass long journey that may contain much risk invloved.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:49:02 AM

Before we make a decision, we know about the risk, and this is the important things that we need to realize. After we know the risk, we know that we also have a chance to make something and we can decide to take the risk because the reward is bigger than we can think. Without trying what we want, we don't know if we can prevent the risk or not and only with a start we will see how good the results. So if we realize there is a risk that we should face, we don't have to give up, but we need to try so we will know the result.

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:52:56 AM

Yes, you are right. Every business has its own risks and as we all know, life itself even risks, and knows the business knows success.
That is the best way to get people to stop and see you as a leader, as someone to be reckoned with. The most successful start ups are run by people who will never be "ok" with the status quo. Having knowledge combined with self-confidence makes you shine.

Taking risks gives us invaluable opportunities to grow. It's nice to take risks, and if they don't succeed the first time, take what you have learned and take other risks. You only learn when taking risks and really learning what will make you successful. Nothing is impossible.
We will not get big opportunities if we will not take risks. All of investment have risks, so we should overcome pur fear for us to handle all of the risks that we are facing. I keep taking risks because I know that I can earn benefits from it.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:58:20 AM

If we did not risk, we would not be able to achieve any positive result. Any risk is always justified.
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:18:44 AM

In my opinion, the best way to minimize the risk - using knowledge, increase the level of knowledge and reduce the risks.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:31:19 AM

Taking risks is the courage that everyone does not have. Many people don't take risks but they choose to play safe. But in this crypto world, I'm sure there are many people who dare to take risks and get good results.

Without risk we won't value our asset into that dedication which could reach a very valuable profit. If we faced the challenges along our way towards increasing our gains for future growth of our funds invested at trading sites. Some people might think it's risk, but for others with strong faith that's opportunity to grab with.

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:42:16 AM

If you will not take risks in your life, how can you call it life? That is part of our daily living. Not only in terms of crypto investments but all other aspects of our lives.
Fumzy

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:50:55 AM

In addition to that, you will notice that people that are afraid of taking risks are never exposed and are always in one place. They ideas are stagnant and are filled will pain and complains. Taking risks gets rid of that, and makes people to keep climbing their individual ladders not being afraid to fall
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:03:04 AM

Yess i think every business has own riks, but if you want to get profit, you must to manage the risk for make your profit is true. Learn and read alot about your asset investment and be patience for get more profit.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:07:16 AM

Talking about taking risk, you can only take a risk that you know eventually may lead you to alot of benefit, you don't take risk for a little benefit, so be wise when trying to take risk.
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:15:25 AM

Cryptocurrency itself is a very risky tool , of course there are much less risky tools but there will not be able to earn the money that can be in cryptocurrency
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 10:17:45 AM

It is not from investment point of view, risks is everywhere.  If we want to learn from anything without risk, it is not possible.  In other words, if we want to learn anything, we have to take risks, like if we want to learn driving, one cannot learn without taking risks.  In most of tasks of our daily work, life is filled with risks. Risk is essential part of our living in terms of learning anything.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:18:08 AM

The more risky the situation the more you can possibly earned wisdom, profit or either losses. However, it would be nice to regrets from being a risk taker than being timid. Somehow, our decision is base on our condition either be a risk taker or just keep a simple living.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 11:01:41 AM

Life is full of risks and whoever is not ready for that, might not move an inch higher in life. Such might either remain stagnant or relegated in life. When it comes to investing in cryptocurrency, it involves a lot of risks, but those who have been able to take the risk are the most successful today.
My advise is just that, before taking any risk, always ensure that you have done a good research, that will at least help to guide you more n other future encounters, whether you fail or succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: