Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2024, 04:26:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MineCalc.com Domain + Cryptocurrency Mining Calculator Script  (Read 147 times)
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 04:43:04 PM

I am auctioning the domain Minecalc.com under the registrar Namecheap and a cryptocurrency mining calculator script for different currencies.

MineCalc.com contains the keywords mine and calc which is suitable for a mining calculator and important for the SEO of that.

Moreover, I am going to auction the cryptocurrency mining calculator with two versions on which MineCalc.com ran. It's a custom script with cronjobs and supports multiple currencies; it doesn't have an admin panel since I managed it through PHPMyAdmin and the implementation of new currencies was done manually in the script.

Screenshots of the Cryptocurrency Mining Calculator:

New Version:

Old Version:

The difference between the two versions lies in the integration of new currencies, intuitive use and the features it contains.

Starting Bid: 0.01 BTC
Bid increments: 0.001 BTC
End date: 17th February, 1 PM CET

Besides BTC payment, I also accept payment in Litecoin, Dogecoin and Ethereum.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 09:11:43 AM

Bump

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: