Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:26:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOLTON STO IS NOT SCAM !!!  (Read 647 times)
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:19:03 AM

I've never heard about this Bolton ICO. To my mind it is not good one and as far as I know there is no one STO up to date. So that's why I think it is a fake ICO

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
arsenti

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:23:06 PM

I read here that Shitcoin Scam Offering has made some good calls in the past uncovering scams...I have not heard about them before but let's give them the benefit of the doubt. After all this space needs people who help to expose scams in the ICO space.

What I don't get about this, the accused project has provided a detailed statement regarding the accusations here in the community.
But yet no one from Shitcoin Scam Offering has responded yet. Why do they ignore this?

Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:36:41 PM

Now I am really confused. So what to choose, which side provides more correct information?
They collected 67.830.000USD, that is enough? Could we trust this information?

67 million in a bear market, the project around which should be a huge amount of HYIP, in their group in the telegram about 3000 people, do you really think that multimillion projects look like that?
It looks good, but could we trust them that they raised 67 million? It is not fake numbers to show that the project is trustworthy?
with the funds collected at this time really huge, is it not enough with such funds? I think that amount of funds is very enough to share other needs.

I hope there's no scam at Bolton STO

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:40:32 PM

what is this? new kid of marketing?) you wright name of project add "is not scam". and create new topic in forum.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
arsenti

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:03:53 PM

Now I am really confused. So what to choose, which side provides more correct information?
They collected 67.830.000USD, that is enough? Could we trust this information?

67 million in a bear market, the project around which should be a huge amount of HYIP, in their group in the telegram about 3000 people, do you really think that multimillion projects look like that?
It looks good, but could we trust them that they raised 67 million? It is not fake numbers to show that the project is trustworthy?
with the funds collected at this time really huge, is it not enough with such funds? I think that amount of funds is very enough to share other needs.

I hope there's no scam at Bolton STO

The collected funds are one thing, but why would a company that is around since decades destroy their reputation by doing a scam? This makes no sense to me...but maybe SCO knows what we do not. At least they should respond to the project's response and not stay silent.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:19:40 PM

Before you did not trust to the project on the basis of its money - study it completely. I personally look at this project positively and I think that it has great prospects. There is a lot of activity in chat rooms and social networks and many people who speak positively about this project

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:59:29 PM

In my opinion it is not entirely correct to believe the person with whom it all began. If the team as a whole can provide documents for the proceedings, then this is already a plus to the reputation.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 04:08:35 PM

If the team is real with verifiable profiles and the company has registered offices in big countries then it is not hard to contact or meet them, some senior members here who live in the cities that have Bolton offices should visit their office and interview them and post their analysis here.

arsenti

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:40:02 PM

In my opinion it is not entirely correct to believe the person with whom it all began. If the team as a whole can provide documents for the proceedings, then this is already a plus to the reputation.

Good point. At least the person who started this should respond to the defenders statement instead of staying silent...the more time passes by the more this looks unfavorable to them in my view. Why not simply respond here? 
Xell

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:08:27 PM

Guys Bolton Coin STO, is not just real as cryptoproject.. Actually it's one ove the biggest company in the world!!! They own the 143rh floor of the Burj Khalifa in Dubai.. I wish I can go there  Cool

┈┈┈┈┈ TYCOON ┈┈┈┈┈
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:10:17 PM

Bolton ICO is not a scam and I do not see any reason to think that these guys are scammers. The project looks great and they have already made some private sale partnerships and raised a good sum of money.
Xell

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:10:30 PM

Why don't we organize a trip to Dubai to visit Bolton?  Grin

┈┈┈┈┈ TYCOON ┈┈┈┈┈
PattersonRaquel

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:25:49 PM

I see they claim that they have raised more than $ 60 million from investors through STO. But I don't know if it's real or not. I did not find any information from their fund publicly. It's hard to know what they're doing.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
taratorly

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:36:49 PM

I've been bumping into my bounty recently. Actually, it looked like a good and pleasant project but especially the economic structure SCAM. Still, I think a detailed review is necessary.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
pokxon

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 05:40:51 PM

I found that Boltcoin raised more than $ 60 million from investors through STO. But I have not found any information about this. Their fund is not public. I don't know what they want to do.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:27:07 PM

OP, why don't you allow them to come and defend themselves, instead you doing that for them. Perhaps you are paid to do that, or you are one of the team.
I believe they will be in the best position to do that and this is not the best section for that. Use the right place, which is scam accusation section of the forum. Bolton claims to be an STO, so they should be able to provide the right documents to back that up.
Xell

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 06:52:42 PM

Look here what I have founded.. Bolton have a foundation
 https://youtu.be/b-oGQpuump4

┈┈┈┈┈ TYCOON ┈┈┈┈┈
SiFF

Activity: 80

Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:58:40 PM

Look here what I have founded.. Bolton have a foundation
 https://youtu.be/b-oGQpuump4

Very interesting...if this is only halfway accurate then it sheds a different light onto this...but a video on YouTube is not the most convincing evidence either

Xell

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 09:35:11 PM

I'm impressed!.. I didn't really know of Bolton, but since I'm searching informations about it, I'm only finding good stuff.. Still evolved in donations and humanitarian activities.

Look at this scoop video

https://youtu.be/KSPQ2aWyrks

┈┈┈┈┈ TYCOON ┈┈┈┈┈
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 11:49:00 PM

I don't think bfcl coin is a Scam, though on the other hand it also can't be exactly claimed. In any case, the conditions of the bounty company are clear and understandable.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: