Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:21:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OCUL| POS & Masternode rewards up to 50% |Micro tasks photography platform  (Read 1444 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Oculor (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:10:51 PM

You need to conduct various marketing campaigns that people see your project. In general, everything looks very promising, but you need to realize the potential.

We've been very busy and now finally a big part of our foundation has been layed. Platform is progressing nicely 😊

We're in a position now where we can release news every week for the coming 2 or 3 months.

We're starting to focus on marketing and had a 'kick off' of our marketing season done by a big influencer knwos in crypto. So much nice things from now! So much influencers interested working with us. We're just looking for the best matches.

We didn't had much attention lately but that's because of our focus point on development. But it will change from now on I believe. A part of our strategy will be various marketing campaigns.

We do realize the potential, and believe me, many people as well!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oculor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:13:24 PM

It is good that you created airdrop, it will attract new users and potential investors. Have you ever thought about launching a bounty campaign?

A bounty campaign is in the making. Discussing this with some serious skilled people in this area. Still looking if we will do this in the short term or when our Platform Alpha version will be released which is end Q2.
Oculor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:15:06 PM

It is good that you created airdrop, it will attract new users and potential investors. Have you ever thought about launching a bounty campaign?
Great idea, but team need to approach this issue responsibly.

Yes! Please look answer above.
Oculor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:17:56 PM

How much supply pledge to participate in the project share, what exchange do you want to add, thank you

Can you be more clear? Don't understand your question. Pledge? Project share? We are now listed on Stex. We will list on another exchange Q2. I cannot disclose which exchange. Just follow us to know.
Oculor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:23:41 PM

Good evening. What is the cost of your masternodes? And what currency do you accept?

Masternodes can be bought on the exchange. We do not have private sales ongoing anymore. We are listed on Stex at the moment with LTC pairing. We are getting listed on a new exchange this Q2 and are looking to be paired with BTC. I've looked at Stex and bguying a MN up from the walls (market price) would cost you around 0.22 BTC.
Oculor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:36:30 PM

An interesting project, I have not seen this before. The concept is very cool, this is the right platform, people need project like this.

Thank you! Yes we have a unique product that not only has a real use case, but will also release a working product soon! I believe this is an advantage and we can make it a success with the right marketing. We need your support.
Oculor (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:39:43 PM

Dev team, consider partnering with CryptoHashTank POS/MN Service as listing is free

Thank you for the tip! We are in contact already. Will be listed there soon probably.
Pastrana
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 03:28:11 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2019, 05:32:15 PM by Pastrana

Dev team, consider partnering with CryptoHashTank POS/MN Service as listing is free
Interesting offer. What are the volumes of trading on your exchange? I could not find this information. I think team needs to think about this proposal, it is very beneficial for a beginner project.
Vlone

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:56:00 PM

Do you negotiate with exchanges? Now it is relatively easy to get on the exchanges that are on Coinmarketcap, and accordingly your token will also be on this site.
XXIII

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:57:15 PM

Do you negotiate with exchanges? Now it is relatively easy to get on the exchanges that are on Coinmarketcap, and accordingly your token will also be on this site.
Do need funds for this? As far as I know on the popular exchanges, it is almost impossible to add currency without payment.
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:00:32 AM

Do need funds for this? As far as I know on the popular exchanges, it is almost impossible to add currency without payment.
Of course, this requires funds, but I do not know how much. I think everything is very individual and the OCUL project has a good chance to agree on beneficial cooperation for both parties
Rona7do

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:49:01 AM

Of course, this requires funds, but I do not know how much. I think everything is very individual and the OCUL project has a good chance to agree on beneficial cooperation for both parties
What do you think is an adequate policy in this area? And with which exchanges should negotiate?
Pastrana
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:57:05 PM

What do you think is an adequate policy in this area? And with which exchanges should negotiate?
It is necessary to discuss this issue with the team and see if this makes sense.
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:21:24 PM

Even if it requires investments - this is justified, believe me, I worked in the team of one project. At first, we looked for exchanges to add a token for free - but this was unsuccessful, we ended up paying a listing on a popular exchange and after 3 weeks our investment was paid off.
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 04:45:24 PM

Even if it requires investments - this is justified, believe me, I worked in the team of one project. At first, we looked for exchanges to add a token for free - but this was unsuccessful, we ended up paying a listing on a popular exchange and after 3 weeks our investment was paid off.
If not a secret - in which project did you work?
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:21:27 PM

I am more interested in which exchange managed to conclude an agreement and how much did it cost? If you do not want to answer here - please write to me in private messages.
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:40:41 PM

I am more interested in which exchange managed to conclude an agreement and how much did it cost? If you do not want to answer here - please write to me in private messages.
I believe this is confidential information. And even if you know a certain amount for one project - the amount for this project may be different.
camerali

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:03:29 PM

Hi, maybe someone previously asked what the cost of your masternodes is, but I want to know this information. And what currencies do you accept as payment? Thnk before.
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:32:12 PM

I'm not used to asking such questions, it is private. Perhaps for you it is more interesting, but personally I am interested in which of the projects this person collaborated with.
Gucci Flip Flops

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:04:12 PM

It is a very interesting fact that the blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies have even reached the sphere of photography. This is definitely a positive trend, I am very pleased.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: