Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:19:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OCUL| POS & Masternode rewards up to 50% |Micro tasks photography platform  (Read 1444 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Rona7do

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:31:06 PM

It is written on your official website that Blockfolio is your partner, is this a formal collaboration?
Yes, this is a formal collaboration, the BLockfolio project often helps new projects, and the Oculor project is one of them.
Hmm...What is this company? I first hear about this. Huh
This is a mobile application that allows you to monitor the currencies you need, their rates, exchanges, and so on.
It seems to me that the Coinmarketcap site is better suited for such purposes, or am I wrong?
The Blockfolio application, which helps the Oculor project, is more convenient, since it can be used offline and it is really popular among cryptocurrency traders and users. It is strange that you have not heard of such an application before.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:03:44 PM

It is written on your official website that Blockfolio is your partner, is this a formal collaboration?
Yes, this is a formal collaboration, the BLockfolio project often helps new projects, and the Oculor project is one of them.
Hmm...What is this company? I first hear about this. Huh
This is a mobile application that allows you to monitor the currencies you need, their rates, exchanges, and so on.
It seems to me that the Coinmarketcap site is better suited for such purposes, or am I wrong?
The Blockfolio application, which helps the Oculor project, is more convenient, since it can be used offline and it is really popular among cryptocurrency traders and users. It is strange that you have not heard of such an application before.
This is really a very cool and useful application, I recommend you use it. And also I was very happy when I saw that such a successful project as Blockfolio is a partner of this project.
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:35:03 PM

I think the team needs to start negotiating in the same way with other projects, and not just with the exchanges. And these projects should be related to photography.
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:05:34 PM

I think the team needs to start negotiating in the same way with other projects, and not just with the exchanges. And these projects should be related to photography.
There are not many projects on the cryptocurrency market that work in this field of activity(photography), this is both an advantage and a disadvantage.
camerali

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:44:37 PM

There are not many projects on the cryptocurrency market that work in this field of activity(photography), this is both an advantage and a disadvantage.
Why is this a disadvantage? I do not quite understand.
Gucci Flip Flops

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:20:54 PM

This industry does not have a clearly defined leader, which makes it a bit blurred for perception.
Drugs?

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:50:12 PM

This industry does not have a clearly defined leader, which makes it a bit blurred for perception.
This is exactly the advantage, since the project has the chances of taking a leading position in this field of activity.
Elisha W

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:47:17 AM

Hi, I have a question for the team. Do you know who your average user is?
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:24:02 AM

Interest question. After all, it is really important to know who the user of the product is, in order to provide the most interesting and useful services. Very interesting to hear the answer of the team.
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:13:16 PM

This is exactly the advantage, since the project has the chances of taking a leading position in this field of activity.
This industry can be attributed to such a platform as Instagram, but it lacks many of the positive qualities that Oculor owns.
Stargazing

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 12:48:40 PM

This industry can be attributed to such a platform as Instagram, but it lacks many of the positive qualities that Oculor owns.
Instagram is a monopolist in its industry, but I think that Oculor is a more practical and useful platform.
Vlone

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 01:03:17 PM

Interest question. After all, it is really important to know who the user of the product is, in order to provide the most interesting and useful services. Very interesting to hear the answer of the team.
I think that the project has no framework for users. Although the photos have a frame Grin
camerali

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:20:44 PM

I think that the project has no framework for users. Although the photos have a frame Grin
Good analogy. But it is still interesting to find out who the average buyer of the project services is.
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:39:26 PM

Ocul is looking to land on the exchange and be offered as an ICO, end of story. Thats the one-sentence summation of the OP wall that says it all. As c-cex is set to close in a week I wonder what other exchange ocul can land on in a near future. I remember there was a hint on the possibility of participation with ripple labs and launching an a-grade payment network in one of swiss cantons.
Pastrana
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:30:51 PM

Ocul is looking to land on the exchange and be offered as an ICO, end of story. Thats the one-sentence summation of the OP wall that says it all. As c-cex is set to close in a week I wonder what other exchange ocul can land on in a near future. I remember there was a hint on the possibility of participation with ripple labs and launching an a-grade payment network in one of swiss cantons.
Hello, what is C-CEX? Explaine me please, thank in advance.
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:42:57 PM

Hello, what is C-CEX? Explaine me please, thank in advance.
This is a new cryptocurrency exchange, as far as I understand the team is negotiating to add a token to this exchange. But maybe I'm wrong, do not consider this information as reliable.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:51:17 PM

It seems a little silly to compare Instagram and Oculor. Obviously, the first project is more popular, but the second project has more functionality, has multitasking and in general I like it more. I hope in the future Oculor will be no less popular than Instgram.
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:28:44 PM

It seems a little silly to compare Instagram and Oculor. Obviously, the first project is more popular, but the second project has more functionality, has multitasking and in general I like it more. I hope in the future Oculor will be no less popular than Instgram.
Totally agree with you! In general, this comparison looks a little awkward, since the platforms perform different functions and they have a different concept.
macgyvermurdoc

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 12:43:40 PM

Pool? Just Mpos-Pool?
macgyvermurdoc

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 12:45:12 PM

just MPOS-POOL?