Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your FAVORITE Alts/Cryptos with actual use-value  (Read 104 times)
jerry7788 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:55:48 AM

Hey everybody, let's forget the Bear and remember what to do with crypto whatever the fiat value is.

I want to know what are some of your favorite alt-coins or cryptos.
They must provide value or function for daily consumers beyond the scope of monetary transactions or financial investments.

If the wallet has a market attached to it, then that counts.
If there is a game that merits need to be decentralized, or a social media platform that works too.

Up and coming coins are better! Older projects are fine too though. Just tell me what's good. Thanks!
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:52:37 PM

Hey everybody, let's forget the Bear and remember what to do with crypto whatever the fiat value is.

I want to know what are some of your favorite alt-coins or cryptos.
They must provide value or function for daily consumers beyond the scope of monetary transactions or financial investments.

If the wallet has a market attached to it, then that counts.
If there is a game that merits need to be decentralized, or a social media platform that works too.

Up and coming coins are better! Older projects are fine too though. Just tell me what's good. Thanks!
I like the altcoin in my hand and put it on the trading market, doing some trading of spread profits every day.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 01:55:10 PM

A very old crypto money project is developing itself. In addition, a lot of projects that do not exist during the last bull season is waiting for this bull. Especially NPXS and HOT are my favorites.

Don't forget, always DYOR!
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:09:28 PM

Good new coins are coming out this days with the ability to actually implement real life use ,coins like pundix ,hologen and electroneum are trying to make there coins integrated into real life usability which is what matters the most now in cryptocurrency space ,I'm sure these projects will survive on the long run and will benefit a lot from future price surge

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: