Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:04:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Trading Bots Comparison  (Read 797 times)
botcompare (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:30:34 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 02:13:52 PM by botcompare
Merited by ophyrim (1)

Hello everyone!

We are a group of traders (trading since mid-2016) and we decided to create a website dedicated to rankings & analytics of crypto trading bot platform.

We run it on our own (spending our money) and test how different bots work.

https://botcompare.top

The website is still under construction, but we made 2 overviews — Cryptorg and API Trade. Please share your thoughts on potential improvements Smiley

Cheers!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
N0sferatu

Activity: 386
Merit: 78

[insert coin to continue]

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 02:58:01 PM

Thanks for sharing your comparisons! This information indeed is missing on the web.

You may also have a look at
https://tradesanta.com/

It's currently free to use and gave me nice profits.

Keep up the good work  Smiley

botcompare (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:07:14 PM

Thanks for sharing your comparisons! This information indeed is missing on the web.

You may also have a look at
https://tradesanta.com/

It's currently free to use and gave me nice profits.

Keep up the good work  Smiley

Thank you! We'll also review this service  Smiley
botcompare (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:03:07 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2019, 09:07:08 AM by botcompare

Hey guys,

Up to date, we made two reviews:

Cryptorg: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZMTjEgpYH0

API Trade: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yc70Q_6zGZ4

Please share your thoughts on that!
botcompare (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:14:40 AM

Hello friends,

Do you have in mind a bot you'd like us to test? We can spend up to $1000 to test 1-2 bots and present a review of it.

If you have — please, text to us https://botcompare.top/request
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:27:41 PM

Hello friends,

Do you have in mind a bot you'd like us to test? We can spend up to $1000 to test 1-2 bots and present a review of it.

Thank you very much for your service and for this topic. I was looking for a comparison like this for a long time. I am a day trader (and also an investor) and I also want to use a bot for the trades.
botcompare (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:16:02 PM

Hello friends,

Thank you very much for your service and for this topic. I was looking for a comparison like this for a long time. I am a day trader (and also an investor) and I also want to use a bot for the trades.

Thank you! we really do hope it would be useful for crypto traders and community in general. We're planning to test one bot per week, then launch cross-tests and make a digest of how do they all perform in one week — that would be a solid ground for ranking.
valheru

Activity: 487
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:37:10 PM

You have a nice service. I've reviewed your site and I liked it. That gives a good idea for those looking for a bot. Obviously, before entering the site I didn't know it was some bots are running with the share of revenue. However, I would advise traders and investors not to use bots, but to trade on their own.

R.R.L.
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:29:55 AM

Do you only review paid bot? What about free trading group like Gekko or Zenbot? I think reviewing free bot is also a good idea, since I think they're not bad and can be used or compete with paid bot. I used Zenbot and Gekko in the past and made some trades with them but due to lack of funds I dropped it.
botcompare (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:13:43 PM

Do you only review paid bot? What about free trading group like Gekko or Zenbot? I think reviewing free bot is also a good idea, since I think they're not bad and can be used or compete with paid bot. I used Zenbot and Gekko in the past and made some trades with them but due to lack of funds I dropped it.

That's a great idea indeed! We will put Zenbot and Gekko into the testing line and make a review of them shortly, thank you for advice!
botcompare (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:19:53 PM

Also, we have the third review — Arbidex: https://botcompare.top/arbidex
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:20:49 PM

I have started to use apitrade. Since I have run the bot (10 days), it has completed 35 trade successfully (with 0.5%-2% profit of 3%-5% of my total portfolio) but I am still in loss because of the non-completed trades and bot trade fees.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:46:53 PM

Trading bots you see for sale are almost always a complete scam.  If they had bots that were actually successful they would use it themselves to generate money instead of having to shill their program.
botcompare (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:58:26 PM

Trading bots you see for sale are almost always a complete scam.  If they had bots that were actually successful they would use it themselves to generate money instead of having to shill their program.

That's reasonable, I agree. In any way, it would be cool if in one place all the bots will be listed so that people interesting in using them have a chance to compare & see some analytics.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:10:08 PM

but I am still in loss because of the non-completed trades and bot trade fees.

I'm not a fan of bots in trade. They are not perfect just as they are made or designed to be. You see it malfunctioning sometime and other time, they are fair. If it were perfect, designers wouldn't sell them .
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1156

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:20:47 PM

Does your portal is having reviews from reputed traders from this forum ? I'm asking this because basically I never believe into such portals because these are all known for paid listing. I can write some bot and then I can pay you for listing my bot as a superior one and then people will buy my bot and then the final results and consequences are well aware to all of us. I'm sorry I'm not targeting your but I am just stating what is really happening around this forum.

I always prefer to have a review portals and comparison tools but they are all not doing their honest jobs. They are doing something different things which is ending up sucking innocent people's money. This is the reason I basically headed here to mention about.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:21:53 PM

I don't know much about trading bot but I'm curious that there is any time that bot will make trader lose money or tradingbot is always making right order? And what will happen when everyone also used bot to trade? LOL. Anyway, your website look really good and I can make sure that I'll go there any time I need a tradingbot.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
justdimin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 05:19:13 PM

I'm not a fan of bots in trade. They are not perfect just as they are made or designed to be. You see it malfunctioning sometime and other time, they are fair. If it were perfect, designers wouldn't sell them .
I never tried any bots for my trading but I am in plan to having one. Because, it will be always good to have some passive way of income generation which will be working for me even I will be sleeping. I guess trading bots are getting popular due to this reason alone.

It will be good to have such comparison and reviews so that we can choose the right one in terms of suitable for our trading capital and the risk levels. I guess we are already having an overview topic on trading bots and this time here OP is coming up with a dedicated website for comparing trading bots which must be a great thing for this community and especially for all crypto traders.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:09:51 PM

I never tried any bots for my trading but I am in plan to having one. Because, it will be always good to have some passive way of income generation which will be working for me even I will be sleeping. I guess trading bots are getting popular due to this reason alone.

It will be good to have such comparison and reviews so that we can choose the right one in terms of suitable for our trading capital and the risk levels. I guess we are already having an overview topic on trading bots and this time here OP is coming up with a dedicated website for comparing trading bots which must be a great thing for this community and especially for all crypto traders.
Mostly trading bot are paid never seen here on the forum shared any free trading bot. However if you are planning to use a trading bot without paying any single penny there is a free trading bot open source that you can find here https://github.com/Haehnchen/crypto-trading-bot

You can try this tool and use the bitmex testnet to test how this trading bot works.  If you learn with this bot you can start use the bot in real trading.
If you are looking for better features then go for other trading bot but first you need to master to use the free one above as it gives you idea how other trading bot works.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
botcompare (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:02:42 AM

Does your portal is having reviews from reputed traders from this forum ? I'm asking this because basically I never believe into such portals because these are all known for paid listing. I can write some bot and then I can pay you for listing my bot as a superior one and then people will buy my bot and then the final results and consequences are well aware to all of us. I'm sorry I'm not targeting your but I am just stating what is really happening around this forum.

I always prefer to have a review portals and comparison tools but they are all not doing their honest jobs. They are doing something different things which is ending up sucking innocent people's money. This is the reason I basically headed here to mention about.

Thank you for your question. Indeed, as botcompare is relatively young, we're attracting an audience of traders to share their experience with regard to using different bots. At the moment we neither promote nor do paid listings because it will ruin the essence of the project. It basically can be conceived as a non-profit source of information on trading bots, and maybe later we will add tips & tricks sections on how to exercise risk management for newbie traders and so on.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: