Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:47:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🚀♦️ [ANN] DIAM - Consistent Coin 100% Backed by Redeemable Diamonds! ♦️♦️♦️  (Read 23310 times)
royalbittinz

Activity: 382
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:06:37 AM

Considering the volatility of CryptoCurrency how long can DiamCoin maintain stability and
also 1 DC = 1 USD. Thus this means that the price will always maintain this amount for a
very long time?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zuticell

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:22:44 AM
Merited by ahnnlizaab (1)

Good morning! I see this is another very good project to invest even now the cryptomarket is down. how can you maintain the price when diamcoin list in the market. do you have back up plan?
enigma555

Activity: 208

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:56:42 AM

Hello. I have a question about the token. As I understand, diamcoin will have a stable price and equal to 1 dollar. Will the fall in diamond prices on the world market affect the price of a token? You say that each diamcoin will be assigned to diamonds in your vault, will the investor have access to your vault? For example, I have tokens in the amount of $ 10,000, can I get diamonds from your storage for that amount at any time? Or will these diamonds be stored to stabilize the price of the token?
cryptocurrenciesboom

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:21:24 AM

I would like to clarify in which country will be a diamond storage? Which independent companies will audit your storage? And how often will audits be performed?

bjhay29

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:29:29 AM

It stated that diamonds are back up of diamcoin, how you were entered in the crypto world. the diamond is a precious stone, the crypto is very shaggy and how can you assure your investor that 1 diamcoin will not drop to a dollar?
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:36:09 AM

I’m sure it may have been asked already, but can we see some proof or documentation for this 150m USD worth of diamonds?   That’s a huge thing to just take your word on. 

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:49:59 AM

How can we know if its really secure and will have stable price in USD? Even if the market crashes. Do you have connections on bank?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:07:00 AM

In as much as the project idea and vision is great looking, my question is, we have seen something similar in the gold industry, how does Diamcoin intend to achieve their goal and become massively successful?
yuria3

Activity: 382

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:07:51 AM

Are you just gonna concentrate on diamonds or you have plans of adding other precious stones?

joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 06:43:58 AM

Wow, 4 pages and there is no answer or reply whatsoever from the team. There are some serious questions that need to be addressed. What's the intention of opening up an ANN thread then if you leave it dead and bombarded with bots?

I’m sure it may have been asked already, but can we see some proof or documentation for this 150m USD worth of diamonds?   That’s a huge thing to just take your word on.  

I think they won't answer it here, maybe you can ask on their Telegram group (if there is any). I still don't understand why this coin must exist, don't we have enough stable coin already? And judging from the past diamond/gold backed coin, most of them fail or exit scammed.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
uyysidmc
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:52:13 AM

I like the concept of your project about Diamonds. There are actually 3 main types of diamonds. Natural diamonds (white and naturally colored ones), Treated diamonds (white diamonds treated which turn to be colored), Synthetic diamonds.

Natural diamonds
Natural diamonds are a miracle of nature that takes hundreds of millions of years to form. They are the hardest natural material on Earth, and they are excellent heat conductors and have many industrial uses.

Treated diamonds
Treated diamonds also called “enhanced diamond” are natural white diamonds which are treated to improve clarity or to alter color.

Synthetic diamonds
Synthetic diamonds are diamonds which are produced in an artificial process, as opposed to natural diamonds, which are created by geological processes. These diamonds are produced by scientist in laboratories.

What kind of diamond is being backed by your project?
BTMBitcoinVN

Activity: 90
Merit: 17

Largest BTM network in Vietnam

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 06:58:09 AM

I don't see it as a good idea to have a coin backed by diamonds. Considering the huge amount of diamonds kept away from the market to control the supply.

BTM Department - BitcoinVN - https://bitcoinvn.io/ [Vietnam's premier Bitcoin Exchange Service] - https://btm.bitcoinvn.io/ - www.twitter.com/BitcoinATMHCMC
bestgraphicsolution

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:00:06 AM

I really like the idea of using blockchain in reviews , that makes it more transparent . However I don't really understand the use of the token. Can someone explain me for what is the token used ? Thank you diamcoin
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:07:24 AM

On going through the first writeup on this thread, i was made to understand that the project won't  be  having an ICO or STO. Please i would like to know how the investors would secure the tokens?
Would the tokens be listed directly on an exchange or a platform would be designed for purchasing the tokens?
Reny Purwani

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:11:27 AM

is this really the project related to real diamonds ?? and whether the payment we receive will be ETH ??
Hello Diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:41:53 AM

haw much we get interest for having this coin? and its monthly or per year?
At first, at least, we aim to be perfectly stable... that means no interest Smiley
analyzing

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:44:37 AM

How can we know if its really secure and will have stable price in USD? Even if the market crashes. Do you have connections on bank?

i am just wondering the guys who are calling this project awesome or whatever are mostly newbies with activity of 200+ and merit is 0 

wow that looks genuine to me ., lol stay away

QORA    ⊙Decentralized hosting.
             ⊙ Decentralized social network
             ⊙Voting system.
Hello Diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:46:31 AM

I wonder if you say 1 DC will be equal to $ 1, how can I get guarantees that if I invest in your token, that the token will not fall below $ 1 in the future? After all, the crypt market is very shaky and unpredictable.

The token is collateralized by diamonds so the price doesn't fluctuate. Diamonds have steadily been appreciating over the last decades without going down and we will create a smart-vault system to assure that 1 token always equal 1 dollar. Our vaults will be audited by one of the top accounting firms in the world.
Hello Diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:59:51 AM

hello admin,
about the price, is the coin will be stable at 1 $?
how it will be stable?
By collateralizing the token with its equivalent of diamonds and adjusting our vaults accordingly, we'll manage to stay pegged exactly to the dollar!
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 11:56:17 AM

Since Diamcoin is a stablecoin how can the investors gain from this project? What is the projected profit thru percentage that every investors and trader could expect?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: