Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:55:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🚀♦️ [ANN] DIAM - Consistent Coin 100% Backed by Redeemable Diamonds! ♦️♦️♦️  (Read 23310 times)
VampKing
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:44:06 AM

What is the most interesting thing about your project that you think investors should keep in mind while investing?
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:37:59 AM

Hi all  Wink

Thank you for your enthousiasme and your strong interes.
I ll try to answer to all you questions
Diamcoin is token store of value which can be convert anytime to physical diamonds and deliver to you house with DiamDrop.com
we dont do ico or private placement because the project raise fund from private investor and intend to be list in Stock market in Canada.
All the Diamonds are audited, insured and keep in vault in differents Diamonds free trade zone.

The vision behind the token is to bring to market a new way how to store value and easy connect to shop and retail for massive adoption.

We are constantly signing partnership with merchant, payment method, website, in order to give you a full and complete ecosystem.

Please feel free to comment and question

Thank you for the fast response. Can you show us any pictures or activities, progress from diamcoin with members and staffs in your main branch?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Mariannass

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 06:46:42 AM

When will diamcoin be released into circulation?
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:49:06 AM

How many existing customers does Hello Diamonds have?
Since you guys decided to use blockchain and introduced Diamcoin, how do you plan to tap into your existing customers?
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:49:15 AM

So I heard DiamCoin is an Asset-Backed Crypto. But where are you guys getting the diamonds you are selling?

We all know how everyone is attracted to this kind of industries right now because of its rarity.
jallu74

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:08:56 AM

Does your company only use diamonds themselves or diamond jewelry too? Probably would enjoy popularity rent jewelry bail DiamCoin. At the same time, it would be an additional source of income for investors.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:47:08 AM

When do you plan to launch the platform on the web and on mobile? Sorry but I cannot see the information on the website, I only see this "book a free demo".
Hello Diamonds (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:15:57 PM

If you guys tell me that what will be the diamcoin's future plan then I will be very great full.

So, for our future we envision three main things: Listings, Partnerships, and Ecosystem growth.

We understand that the convenience factor for investors is really important, so we want our users to be able to get us through most exchanges, in convenient pairings. We're in talks with medium and major exchanges at the moment to achieve this.

Second, if we want to successfully become the first stablecoin to be adopted as a mainstream means of payment, we need to create valuable partnerships, both in retail and specific to the diamantaire industry. In this regard, we already have an advantage - Hello Diamonds is already connecting thousands of diamond manufacturers that offer hundreds of thousands of stones with purchasers. We also have specific team members dedicated 100% to this task to achieve swift and important partnerships that push our project forwards.

Third, but not least, our ecosystem is really important for us. We want DiamDrop (our retail diamond platform that will be powered by DiamCoin) to achieve as much exposure as possible, and continue to create incentives for brands to adopt DiamCoin.

I hope this answer has been satisfying!

-Carlos, Social Media Manager of DiamCoin.

P.S. We want to apologize for the lack of answers in this thread. We'll make sure every question gets its answer today - and that every question gets answered within 24 hours from now on. Please keep the questions coming, and don't hesitate to add follow-ups if you need them!
lodcoling

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:52:51 PM

How it will work for crypto market?
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:19:55 PM

Diamcoin will be used for what? #stablecoin #cryptocurrency
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:22:05 PM

If it will fail to collect the softcap .Is there any backup plan for this ico?
msap100

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:23:12 PM

Hi all  Wink

Thank you for your enthousiasme and your strong interes.
I ll try to answer to all you questions
Diamcoin is token store of value which can be convert anytime to physical diamonds and deliver to you house with DiamDrop.com
we dont do ico or private placement because the project raise fund from private investor and intend to be list in Stock market in Canada.
All the Diamonds are audited, insured and keep in vault in differents Diamonds free trade zone.

The vision behind the token is to bring to market a new way how to store value and easy connect to shop and retail for massive adoption.

We are constantly signing partnership with merchant, payment method, website, in order to give you a full and complete ecosystem.

Please feel free to comment and question

Thank you for the fast response. Can you show us any pictures or activities, progress from diamcoin with members and staffs in your main branch?

Great question!
So, recently we held a team-wide meeting in Cyprus. You can see some pictures from it here: https://twitter.com/hello_diamonds/status/1084861777211465734
Fun bit... the senior gentleman in the white shirt is our beloved Sir Christopher Pissarides, Economics Nobel Prize!

We also recently kick-started our Bounty Campaign and announced an Airdrop at https://thecurrencyanalytics.com/4542/the-asset-backed-cryptos-are-here-diamcoin-to-distribute-1-million-worth-of-diamond-backed-tokens-on-q1-2019/

For more updates, I'd recommend you follow us in social media! (Links on the first post)

-The DiamCoin team
DavitRoi

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:38:50 PM

What is the future plan of  diamcoin project?
DavitRoi

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:43:42 PM

What are the main product diamcoin  company will provide in the market?
Zin Son

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:49:19 PM

What is the premium services it will offer??
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:11:05 PM

Project is very attractive. What is the progress of launching DiamDrop?
rahimali69

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:21:21 PM

Regards to DiamCoin . What are the opportunity?
rahimali69

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:23:37 PM

What is the mission & vision of this company?
Jooo12

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:41:08 PM

Third, but not least, our ecosystem is really important for us. We want DiamDrop (our retail diamond platform that will be powered by DiamCoin) to achieve as much exposure as possible, and continue to create incentives for brands to adopt DiamCoin.

I want to ask how do you keep the ecosystem available if in the future the Diamdrop enthusiasts are increasing?
and is there a maximum of diamond making to keep the price stable?
mennguyen

Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:18:55 PM

As far as I know The worldwide reserves of diamonds are being depleted and should reach their maximum yield by 2030, while the global demand for diamonds is in constant growth. Does this affect Hello Diamonds and what does the company intend for the future?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: