Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:10:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Something newbies should know about Bitcoin  (Read 1105 times)
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:17:42 AM

Many ideas are spoken, actions are made but many are easily surpressed by authorities, bitcoin is indeed successfully but who knows its would be a complex ecosystem with much speculation on prices, price wars in exchanges, fomo fud, consolidation of mining power and such, it's up to present developers to do it better, and users to use it better
Will soon to realize that Bitcoin will have a big place in the community and might to see it widely used. For now, we are considered this a form of investment but not it would be like that forever and it will change our mindset and making it away to fully engaged with digital currencies.
It is our opportunity to be a part of this technology and soon to be appreciated by all.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:51:37 AM

Many ideas are spoken, actions are made but many are easily surpressed by authorities, bitcoin is indeed successfully but who knows its would be a complex ecosystem with much speculation on prices, price wars in exchanges, fomo fud, consolidation of mining power and such, it's up to present developers to do it better, and users to use it better
I am more convinced that beginners go into the bitcoin trade because seeing the success of friends, relatives or other people on the internet is very easy to get rich. Bitcoin can give dreams in a short time.
They do not know that bitcoin is a very volatile digital currency, price changes can take place very quickly, so making wrong decisions can result in profits that have been in front of the eyes turned into losses. Besides that, following the trade must be smart and able to withstand patience.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:11:09 AM

I found this on Twitter, and thought it might be good to share. Every newbie on 2017 - 2018 who came to Bitcoin to invest, who are now holding with a loss, should know that you are here, unknowingly, to be in a revolution.

Do not sell, buy the dip, and HOLD.

https://twitter.com/vcorem/status/1076251118747959296?s=21

Wei Dai invented b-money (weidai.com/bmoney.txt) and published it in 1998, 10 years before Satoshi. Satoshi invented Bitcoin separately. He contacted @adam3us and Adam told him about Dai work. Satoshi wasn't aware of Dai's work before that.

Both b-money and Bitcoin uses Proof Of Work. Satoshi referenced Wei Dai's work (and @adam3us work on POW) in his Bitcoin whitepaper: bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

Wei Dai captured the essence of the Cypherpunk movement in the following email: https://cypherpunks.venona.com/date/1995/02/msg00508.html

"There has never been a government that didn't sooner or later try to reduce the freedom of its subjects and gain more control over them, and there probably never will be one.  Therefore, instead of trying to convince our current government not to try, ..."

"we'll develop the technology (e.g., remailers and ecash) that will make it impossible for the government to succeed."

Atleast newbie must realize this thread mate,this is all about for them as they are the one that most affected everytime theres a dropping in every coins they hav3bought

I remember when i first enter investing and the price goes as bad for me,i had sold in loss when just after a days the value doubled that teached me a lesson and now will never the same mistakes again
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 04:32:37 PM

What about the newbies that buy when bitcoin was 19000$ per one? I feel sorry for them ,its not that they will never recover the lose again its just that it might take longer that expected, they must have lots of patience

Basically, there is more to the whole community, than narrow it to just Newbies. There are primary things an investor should know about Bitcoin as a technology before investing into the technology. Understand that Bitcoin investment should be on a long term and not short term.  As a Newbie, i invested some of my earnings in bitcoin and never regretted my action, although there were many that regretted because of their greed. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: