Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:08:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 2.32ct emerald with IGI certificate, option for a SHARE in Dorotyum  (Read 143 times)
ifinta (OP)

Activity: 733
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:19:18 AM

Description:

I start an auction for an emerald gemstone. The emerald has a IGI certificate. See pictures below.
If the winner will, the winner can owns a nice share in Dorothyum. Please see more in the Announcement of Charm and Dorothyum:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4392525

Starting bid:

1. The starting bid is 0.5 bitcoins. The minimal increment is 0.1 bitcoin.

Buy it now:
   Buy it now price is 2 bitcoins.

End date and time:

2. If nobody give new bid, after 12 hours I will post a request for a new bid for everybody...
   If no bid given, after 6 hours I give a new request. Then after 3 hours a last request.
   If nobody give then in a hour more bid, I close the auction... If a bid coming before my closing post - it is valid bid.
   I post then an acknowledge for the bid, and the auction remained opened for next bids.

Payment methods accepted:

5. The winner transfers to the escrow the amount of the winner bid
6. I transfer the emerald to the address of the winner and the winner gives an acknowledge an escrow about the transfer
7. The escrow transfers me the payment minus escrow fee.

Additional information:

8. We sign with the winner (Only if the winner wish it) a cell contract to back Charm... This emerald can be back 400000000 Charm's (+40%) ... The winner can own with it a nice stake, sure...
9. I update the Treasure Table in the official bitcointalk thread of Charm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ifinta (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:50:26 AM

No bid. Good. I understand. Nobody would like take such a share. This auction was closed with this post.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:47:24 AM

No bid. Good. I understand. Nobody would like take such a share. This auction was closed with this post.

The emerald belongs since 8.3.2019 to Austria...
Please see our official thread about.
The Charm value will be corrected to the actual sales value of the emerald, AND the actual fair value of Charm.

ifinta (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:33:03 AM

The Charm value will be corrected to the actual sales value of the emerald, AND the actual fair value of Charm.

Dorotheum is the custodian at this time. Maybe Dorotheum will be this emerald sell through an auction agains EUR's...
Arthur Pendragon said: no matter, how you owned this emerald - the cell will belong to you. Don't forget to follow the auctions at Dorotheum - if you interesting for a such share agains EUR!
Don't forget - this is the crypto world. It has risks and big gains, losts also. But Charm is a backed Asset! Not a papermoney as EUR, USD or Bitcoin, ...

If the plan will be done, what we with Arthur Pendragon published - this amount of Kisses will costs end of this year: 17 720 133 USD
It means - you should then invest a such amount of values end of this year (if the plan realised well), if you would like to own a such share in Dorothyum......

We corrected the Cell Value. Please see below:
This emerald and this cell backs 11813422 Charm - up to this cell exists.

The emerald unique - because the Jardin in it - and because the IGI certification.
IGI should be able to decide about a similar emerald - it is the same or not.
Many thanks for attention and support.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: