Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: s  (Read 497 times)
SpaceGoldMine (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
s
February 12, 2019, 06:36:05 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2020, 12:19:47 AM by SpaceGoldMine

s

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:15:06 PM

What is this? A toy such as mining gold from asteroids? You can also call asteroids by the names of investors. You only agree with astronomers.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:32:31 PM

You conveniently copy and paste your entire whitepaper to this ann thread, a very nice gesture to dissuade people from reading. Understandable, though. With such spectacular goal and only two staffs (according to your site) working, certainly it's very hard to create an interesting ann thread.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:43:05 AM

You conveniently copy and paste your entire whitepaper to this ann thread, a very nice gesture to dissuade people from reading. Understandable, though. With such spectacular goal and only two staffs (according to your site) working, certainly it's very hard to create an interesting ann thread.

The material posted here that was from the white paper was just the abstract.  The other material explains how streaming contracts work since it wasn't covered in the White Paper.  There are twelve companies that are building hardware right now.  They are being loaned funds in return for streaming contracts.  How many people do you imagine are needed to do that?  

You might want to actually read a thing before commenting.  That always help avoid embarassment.  

You might want to actually read the definition of sarcasm before commenting. That always help avoid embarrassment.

And how on earth could I know how many people on your team? You only listed two. One CEO and one engineer. I imagined tens, if not hundreds, but maybe your engineer is just that extremely ultra super ultimate talented that he can tackle everything.

Yet, maybe your company is simply just unique. You (as you claimed) add info on a forum thread, that's not available on the whitepaper. Definitely a logical way to attract investors, we can always like, "hey, thank you for your offers.on investing with us, read the info about this bits on the WP and about that bits on the forum, ok? What? What do you mean by writing all the info on WP? No, we don't want to give our investors convenience. Yes, we understand that's literally our business proposal, but no, we don't want that."

By the way, have YOU read your own whitepaper?
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:28:39 PM

What is the payback period of your project, dreamers? Do you have Ilona Mask on your team, who will build a mining ship for you?
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:12:09 AM

What is the payback period of your project, dreamers? Do you have Ilona Mask on your team, who will build a mining ship for you?

Please read what has been written. 

You missed my post, and by the way, (because you repeat an almost similar urge to him as you to me) have you read what has been written?

Also, it'll be very nice if you can simply reply him with the numbers of your projected PP
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:03:00 PM

You missed my post, and by the way, (because you repeat an almost similar urge to him as you to me) have you read what has been written?

Also, it'll be very nice if you can simply reply him with the numbers of your projected PP

This project is going nowhere. If this is a legit project, they will not list only 2 staffs. We are talking about the exploration in space here. I don't buy the idea that this is a legit one.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:49:31 AM

I read the post here.  Is there another I should have read?

• You conveniently copy and paste your entire whitepaper to this ann thread, a very nice gesture to dissuade people from reading. Understandable, though. With such spectacular goal and only two staffs (according to your site) working, certainly it's very hard to create an interesting ann thread.

I did.

--snip--

You did read your WP? Oh, glad to hear that. So you're surely know you have a small (but rather crucial and eyesore) typo? You didn't realize it? Funny, because as someone who urge everyone to read, you failed to spot while I saw them right away because. Or are you saying you're doing it deliberately?

A small mistype is an acceptable human error, but still it was frowned upon on an business proposal. Team are expected to read carefully before publishing them.

Well, I guess that's what happen if you work with only two team member, they're too "busy" reviewing loan application that they publish a WP carelessly. And no, I'm not talking a simple letter typo like "and" typed into "snd".
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:54:28 PM

How do you know that there are gold and diamonds flying through the solar system? As far as I know, American missiles fly on Russian engines, and if anyone gets a chance to mine, these will be the leading world powers and these projects will be very, very expensive.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:26:29 PM

I honestly spent several mins trying to figure how's the best way to reply you, as you throw everything from the earlier discussion into a jumbled post, which made me went straight into thinking if this project hire a community manager to help them, a barely-teenage CM most likely. Because if I have to guess which of the two people of the team replied me, I honestly can't point it out. Certainly not a CEO that's very well connected and supposed to know how to carry himself, and definitely not a highly educated engineer (or so, they claim).

Anyway, let's try to answer you this way,

Sarcasm
Not important, really, out of topic, yet as you decide to take it into matter... lots of people can easily spot sarcasm in a non-verbal context actually. And studies argue that an ability to understand sarcasm can be a good hint of intelligence. Let's just end this (and move to the main topic) with an idea that according to the research someone can understand sarcasm easier than others, as how intelligence indicate.

Ad nauseum
Just wanting to make sure you do read your WP CAREFULLY as well as giving you a chance to acknowledge the mistype. You claimed so, but you still can't point out the reason why I ask? Are you sure you read? carefully?

Non-English
well yes, I am fully aware that there's a lot of people who doesn't speak English well. I'm not even a native English, and I'm not a grammar police that like to scream at a small mistype. But your typo (as I said) is a crucial and eyesore thing. Certainly it's fine to ask a non-native English speaker to write a WP, and certainly it'll be acceptable if the writer mistype because of the language difference, and so far, I actually didn't bother looking for a misspelled words. But tell me, does your writer is somewhat... didn't understand arabic numeral?

ANY ERROR *in capital* and ranting cluelessly
Ahh... Fine, let's see page 3 of your WP, lower right part, inside the table, beside the "time" cell. Is it not a critical mistype, then? It is intended to be that way? Your ICO duration is intended to move back in time? Wow... you're not only farming gold but also building a worm-hole? or is it a time machine?

Disconnected-with-previous-posts, strawman, troll, etc
Kindly tell me, would someone trust to invest on a company that didn't even bother crosscheck their business proposal? Twice or thrice? Or maybe four times? Because I myself, always re-read everything business-related in real life before presenting it to others.

Now, when you ready to professionally acknowledge your mistake, I'll love to move into details of your projects.
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:24:34 AM

I looked at your funny videos, as the probe flew to the asteroid from a rocket. And then the video is interrupted. How will he look for gold? And if you do not find? And if you can not get? And how will the gold be returned to the earth? What price will each launch cost?
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:47:23 AM

I honestly spent several mins trying to figure how's the best way to reply you,

Why?  Please go away!  lol. 

as you throw everything from the earlier discussion into a jumbled post,

No I don't.

which made me went straight into thinking if this project hire a community manager to help them, a barely-teenage CM most likely.

Jesus you have a helluva imagination!  lol.

Because if I have to guess which of the two people of the team replied me, I honestly can't point it out.

Why should anyone care?

Certainly not a CEO that's very well connected and supposed to know how to carry himself, and definitely not a highly educated engineer (or so, they claim).

Hahaha - you got that wrong Mikey.

Anyway, let's try to answer you this way,

Let's not and say you did.  lol. 

Racist, rude and abusive trollisms elided

Now, when you ready to professionally acknowledge your mistake, I'll love to move into details of your projects.

Please, I am not interested in your money or your time and attention.  PLEASE GO AWAY!  lol.

Shall we move to the main concerns here and stop being less professional by start discussing about matters related to the project?

Kindly help with the followings:
1. Do you acknowledge that there's a crucial typo with the whitepaper? And how does it passed final editing and evaluation?

2. How will this reflect to future contracts and loan applications? Kindly see this on professional view, as I tried to eradicate before you derail them into personal issue. As I said, people would assume that if something as simple as WP could pass your screening with errors, what'll guarantee that a troublesome loan application will not unfortunately pass your screening?

3. PP, i notice you haven't reply this one despite being asked several times
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:45:58 AM

[Yawn] 

You still here?  Sheez!  Don't you have anything better to do than engage in logical fallacy all day? 

The tone argument (also tone policing) is a logical fallacy that occurs when an argument is dismissed or accepted on its presentation: typically perceived crassness, hysteria or anger. Tone arguments are generally used by tone trolls (esp. concern trolls) as a method of positioning oneself as a Very Serious Person.

The fallacy relies on style over substance. It is an ad hominem attack, and thus an informal fallacy.

2. How will this reflect to future contracts and loan applications? Kindly see this on professional view, as I tried to eradicate before you derail them into personal issue. As I said, people would assume that if something as simple as WP could pass your screening with errors, what'll guarantee that a troublesome loan application will not unfortunately pass your screening?

That's the Slippery Slope fallacy!  Damn, you're a cornucopia of fallacies! 

That's because you're being ignored because you're a TROLL!  GO AWAY!  haha... 

https://www.geek.com/geek-cetera/the-11-most-irritating-logical-fallacies-1636224/

I do have better things to do, but I always spare some time to contribute to the community to check at questionable projects like yours, so people won't fall into scam (which I began to strongly suspect that your project are).

I would point out that this is another attempt to evade those three questions. How about this, answer those three directly, in a short but clear answers, and we engage in a project related discussion? Or do you find it too difficult to answer those (even the easiest one on number 3) because you don't have any answer for them?
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:44:36 AM

[Yawn] 

You still here?  Sheez!  Don't you have anything better to do than engage in logical fallacy all day? 

The tone argument (also tone policing) is a logical fallacy that occurs when an argument is dismissed or accepted on its presentation: typically perceived crassness, hysteria or anger. Tone arguments are generally used by tone trolls (esp. concern trolls) as a method of positioning oneself as a Very Serious Person.

The fallacy relies on style over substance. It is an ad hominem attack, and thus an informal fallacy.

https://www.geek.com/geek-cetera/the-11-most-irritating-logical-fallacies-1636224/

I do have better things to do,

Name three.

Then do them.

but I always spare some time to contribute to the community

Very serious person indeed!  lol. 

to check at questionable projects like yours,

hahaha - you got a badge or something?  Damn serious I'd say! 

so people won't fall into scam

Yeah, no one is as smart or clever as you are they?  People NEED you don't they?  Yeah, that makes sense.  Jesus Mike or whatever your real name is get a freaking job.  lol.  Do you really expect people to believe this crap?  lol. 

(which I began to strongly suspect that your project are).

Well no one suspects you're a troll, by now they're SURE OF IT!  lol. 

I would point out that this is another attempt to evade those three questions.

Very serious questions too!  haha - look whoever you are - YOU DO NOT DESERVE ANSWERS TO ANY QUESTIONS ON ANY SUBJECT - GO AWAY.  TROLL

How about this, answer those three directly, in a short but clear answers,

You deserve only one clear concise answer which explains my behavior - I don't feed trolls, TROLL!

and we engage in a project related discussion?

In case you haven't noticed whoever you are, I do engage in project related discussion with people who are SERIOUS.  I don't engage with you BECAUSE YOU DO NOT DESERVE IT!

Or do you find it too difficult to answer those (even the easiest one on number 3) because you don't have any answer for them?

I don't have any answer for YOU BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE YOU!  GO AWAY!  I WILL NEVER ANSWER YOU
Not siding with anybody here, however, the OP should at least try to maintain a sense of professionalism since they are representing a company/brand. When arguments/discussions devolve into a state of "I" for any brand or company and gets personalized, one begins to question which identity is which and if the whole venture is being driven by personal ego rather than brand vision
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:41:56 AM

[Yawn] 

I do have better things to do,

Name three.

Then do them.

but I always spare some time to contribute to the community

Very serious person indeed!  lol. 

to check at questionable projects like yours,

hahaha - you got a badge or something?  Damn serious I'd say! 

so people won't fall into scam

Yeah, no one is as smart or clever as you are they?  People NEED you don't they?  Yeah, that makes sense.  Jesus Mike or whatever your real name is get a freaking job.  lol.  Do you really expect people to believe this crap?  lol. 

(which I began to strongly suspect that your project are).

Well no one suspects you're a troll, by now they're SURE OF IT!  lol. 

I would point out that this is another attempt to evade those three questions.

Very serious questions too!  haha - look whoever you are - YOU DO NOT DESERVE ANSWERS TO ANY QUESTIONS ON ANY SUBJECT - GO AWAY.  TROLL

How about this, answer those three directly, in a short but clear answers,

You deserve only one clear concise answer which explains my behavior - I don't feed trolls, TROLL!

and we engage in a project related discussion?

In case you haven't noticed whoever you are, I do engage in project related discussion with people who are SERIOUS.  I don't engage with you BECAUSE YOU DO NOT DESERVE IT!

Or do you find it too difficult to answer those (even the easiest one on number 3) because you don't have any answer for them?

I don't have any answer for YOU BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE YOU!  GO AWAY!  I WILL NEVER ANSWER YOU
Not siding with anybody here, however, the OP should at least try to maintain a sense of professionalism since they are representing a company/brand. When arguments/discussions devolve into a state of "I" for any brand or company and gets personalized, one begins to question which identity is which and if the whole venture is being driven by personal ego rather than brand vision

Another tone policeman?  Another very serious person?  lol.  Dude, who has a policy of feeding trolls?  Mike or whatever that person's name is is a troll.  Policy - don't feed trolls - means don't answer their questions.  The best way to make a troll go away is to be personal.  That's a matter of policy.  You playing tone police are self identifying as another troll and enabling the first troll you are siding with. 

DO you have a question about the product?  I see leaving comments on was a mistake.  They told me bitcoin forum was the place to be - perhaps they were mistaken.  lol. 

Ah well...

Hope springs eternal in the human breast! 

If you're new to "communicating" with the public - a decentralized public, there's no shame in saying so. We're all learning. But here you are trying to crowdfund a venture and labelling any contrary voice/opinion a troll or a "tone police"? Even if my suggestion or anybody's suggestion seems contrary to yours and you're certainly not going to listen to it, there's no harm in saying "Noted", or "It would be looked into". We can't please the world, but we sure as heck can avoid not feeding the flame by toeing the neutral line sometimes. If you're talking about trolls or whatever you wanna label them as, some of us see them every minute, because community management is what we do. If you can't handle a few barb from a single individual, wonder what a thousand roomful will do... 70k would probably be apocalyptic...
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:42:08 AM

Frankly, I don't have the time of day for you. All I wanted to point out are two things.
1. My first post said I was taking NO sides
2. Even if English is your fifth language, there's no way anybody could have construed whatever I posted here as an attack on any product, talk more of this product. However, deflection is such a nice strategy when trying to squirrel behind anything but one's shortcoming. Suddenly I'm attacking the product and saying shitty things about it. Nah mate, the only shitty thing right here is your attitude. Carry on
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 7971

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 09:09:13 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2019, 05:55:14 AM by nutildah

Warning: white paper contains several instances of plagiarism:

From the white paper:

Blockchain is an irrefutably resourceful invention that is bringing about a revolution in the global business market. Its evolution has brought with it a greater good, not only for individual users but for businesses as well.

Original source:

Blockchain is an irrefutably resourceful invention which is practically bringing about a revolution in the global business market. Its evolution has brought with it a greater good, not only for businesses but for its beneficiaries as well.

From the white paper:

Blockchain technology offers quite a number of merits over a traditional database in the areas of immutability, lower costs, transparency, accountability, security and many more.

Original source:

Blockchain technology offers quite a number of merits over a traditional database in the areas of immutability, lower costs, transparency, accountability, security and many more.

These are but 2 of many.

OP please revise your white paper and credit your sources or better yet, come up with your own words, or I will tag your account as promoting plagiarism.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
nutildah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 09:52:42 AM

SpaceGold is a decentralised platform that records users who have purchased streams of gold that are produced off world in space from asteroids using the Blockchain (Ethereum). Users may take physical delivery of gold or trade their SpaceGold tokens to others using our platform. Each SpaceGold token gives the holder the right to a stream of 240 milligrams of physical gold mined and refined in space.

OK, so zero. There's zero gold that's been "mined and refined in space." ZERO. Therefore, you should have produced zero tokens.

Physical gold is returned to Earth on a regular basis from space.

No, its not. As a matter of fact its NEVER happened. Some of earth's gold may have come here from meteorites. That's not what you're talking about, however.

Funds received will be invested in companies that extract gold from a comet or asteroid and return it to Earth and who agree to SpaceGold’s terms.

Companies that qualify to support SpaceGold’s streaming contracts are;

• 1. Deep Space Industries, Inc.
    2. Planetary Resources, Inc.
    3. Moon Express
    4. iSpace Asteroid Mining Corporation
    5. Shackleton Energy Company
    6. Kleos Space S.A.
    7. TransAstra Corporation
    8. SpaceFab.US
    9. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
    10. MokAerospace (Boeing, Rocketdyne & SpaceX)

OK but so far you have no contracts with ANY of these highly-experimental companies, none of which have brought back a single gram of gold, and aren't expected to for many years.

This project seems like an outright fraud. I'm giving you one chance to refute the plagiarism claims above or any of the claims made in this post before tagging you as a scammer.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
nutildah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2019, 05:48:56 AM

Nuti, Plagiarism? There was no claim of plagiarism - you're just making this up to make your earlier baseless assertion stick.   

I pointed out to you exactly what was plagiarized.

I might have to withdraw from this forum if there are no SENSIBLE discussions.

Good. Fuck off. Find some other place to run your scam.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:55:16 AM

Nuti, Plagiarism? There was no claim of plagiarism - you're just making this up to make your earlier baseless assertion stick.   

I pointed out to you exactly what was plagiarized.

I might have to withdraw from this forum if there are no SENSIBLE discussions.

Good. Fuck off. Find some other place to run your scam.
Thanks for taking the time to go through the WP. Couldn't bring myself to give it a second glance after going through their CEO's background and realizing that he's a failed has-be. Probably saw ICOing as the easiest route to that castle in the sky he's been fawning all his life over. Hopefully, he's going to rant one more time before ejecting himself out of the community. I've got popcorns...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: