Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:34:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar Lumens To Touch $0.66 USD by 2019 End  (Read 175 times)
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:52:26 PM

coins like Stellar are centralized pump and dump coins and their long term is not something that anybody even bothers with predicting. the only thing that people are interested in when it comes to pump and dump coins is their short term action during the pumps and the only thing they try to predict is how long the pump is going to last so that they can get ready to jump off ship with their profits.
of course this is only true about traders not bag holders who lose money.

Stellar is a pump and dump coin? how can you be so sure with that, any reference regarding this?

They already got so many partnership with other well known company and still working to others so I don't think that this kind of coin is a pump and dump, besides it's almost 5 years ago since it was released so

i don't care about what virtual partnerships they say they have, or what they claim they are doing. all i care about is the charts of the altcoins. and what i see on the charts of this coin is a lot of clear signs of pump and dumps all over them.

the 'pump and dump' aspect is quite bullshit to me.
well, that is my analysis. you don't have to like it or agree with it. i am not posting it as a financial advice. try to stick to your own analysis.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Jimitieu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:54:21 PM

In this market, I consider XLM as the best altcoin. It is just behind Bitcoin and ETH. Therefore, in the future, the price of XLM will be very high compared to ATH

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:01:39 PM

I think it's impossible for lumens / xlm to rise 0.66 dollars in the near future. except 2020 because we don't know what will happen in the coming year.
it's difficult for xlm to rise to 9x this year

There's nothing that we can say in certain manner, the value will rise to that level if there's more traders and investors choosing this coin for their investment, it's just between the supply and demand and how people inside this industry will treat certain project, no one can predict what tomorrow
will bring to your assets, only you alone needs to assess and invest for your own benefits.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 03:50:55 PM

The problem with stellar when you think everything going fine, they are making an airdrop and causing the sink of the price.

Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:02:56 PM

The problem with stellar when you think everything going fine, they are making an airdrop and causing the sink of the price.
I think this will cause a sharp drop only temporarily, but in my opinion, behind that they have a good plan and indirectly some people who have never had stellar, can feel how stellar works. IMO
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:20:13 PM

I do not doubt the possible surge in the price of stellar. If is i could rise amidst bear market in 2018, it definitely means that any positive impact from a rising market can also affect it positively. Aside that, a good update is what is needed, even if the market has not recovered.
Most of the coins that have been been rising these days, are as a result of positive news on their ecosystem.
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:25:04 PM

Don't you think 0.66 is a big target?
isn't that very unrealistic for now, maybe Stellar has the potential to rise but the target is very impossible to achieve. plus the current market still isn't stable so it's hard to believe that the end of the stellar year will be good.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:44:15 PM

Maybe if you have a better innovation and strategy for an increase of $ 0.66 can be achieved, it all depends on the performance of the team and the community that maintains it. We will see what the team does for your predictions.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
frchowe214

Activity: 402
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:45:19 PM

Stellar has a lot of hype but not much in the way of performing. Perhaps their airdrop has helped to improve marketing and distribution for a steady price rise

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 05:35:55 PM

I think it's impossible for lumens / xlm to rise 0.66 dollars in the near future. except 2020 because we don't know what will happen in the coming year.
it's difficult for xlm to rise to 9x this year

There's nothing that we can say in certain manner, the value will rise to that level if there's more traders and investors choosing this coin for their investment, it's just between the supply and demand and how people inside this industry will treat certain project, no one can predict what tomorrow
will bring to your assets, only you alone needs to assess and invest for your own benefits.

but still it is impossible, with many people selling it difficult to ride. and I think he's right this 2019 is still too fast for XLM to rise. maybe 2020 or even longer we can only see this coin going up.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: