Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:28:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are some of the key points you are/were looking in ICO projects to judge it  (Read 15529 times)
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:10:43 AM

After experienced lots of scam and unexpected dumps, I guess it would be too difficult to filter out good projects. I mean even we are having sufficient experience on doing our own due diligence, now a days scammers are becoming too smart to make up their plans to convince even experienced people.

If we contribute into an ICO, we may get some 10% to 25% extra benefits if we are able to find the real potential thing whereas we are losing almost 100% or 80% with a scammy projects. From this calculations, I believe just trading in exchanges or investing into a proven project itself good for me at least. In my 2019 resolutions, I have included this : Must stay away from ICOs until converting all my current holding tokens and coins into bitcoins.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:15:14 AM

My personal important things for project to do is always Communicate with community , don't delay things . Always tell truth about problems you having with project and if your tokens will be locked / frozen for period of time , let the investor know that before he invests . Bring out some AMA , videos from office , updates weekly . After this you will have really great supporters , ofcourse if your project idea is quite nice . If its just copy / paste from another project then there will be no suceed .
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:28:04 AM

My personal important things for project to do is always Communicate with community , don't delay things . Always tell truth about problems you having with project and if your tokens will be locked / frozen for period of time , let the investor know that before he invests . Bring out some AMA , videos from office , updates weekly . After this you will have really great supporters , ofcourse if your project idea is quite nice . If its just copy / paste from another project then there will be no suceed .

Hi therhslv. I completely agree that communication and asap info is the best way to make a strong bound and trust. I like the AMA part, that is something we should definitely have a go at together with frequent updates on the project.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:39:48 AM

First of all, I pay attention to the information that the project disseminates about itself, about relations with partners, about their physical location, about the team, as well as where the company is registered and so on. Next, I double-check all this information for errors and misinformation.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:56:49 AM

There are many good ICO projects with not too experience teams which leads to many dead projects,I think knowledge and experience matters alot ,and they should be ready to tackle any obstacles because every good coins have one,before you can consider yourself as a developer you must be a blockchain expert

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:53:17 PM

For me personally, this is primarily the composition of the team as well as the authenticity of their profiles, and their experience in conducting such events plays a small role!
MendozaCharles

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:55:48 PM

Hello Bitcoin Forum. You guys are great with responding to my https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4732575.0 thread. As some of you may know, it is in our best interest to deliver an outstanding ICO project this year, very soon. I personally love to take things many steps further to ensure the maximum success rate without a doubt.

My question to everyone reading this thread today is, what are your personal key points you are or were looking for into any ICO project on which you could better judge the quality?

We do not want to miss a single thing that we might have overlooked before we are going to officially launch the project.

Thank you, you are great!

We need projects that have products, and the team has completed KYC so we can confirm that they are not fake. There are now too many ICO scam and you need to complete 2 issues first, then we will examine the project investors and partners

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
ashraf226

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:57:04 PM

Well for me its mainly about what are want to deliver, is it going to help the cryptocurrency space in general? So it a fresh new project we haven't seen before ? How capable are the teams ? Expertise? Or just mediocre ? These are very important when trying to spot a very good project ,too many ICOs this days are just same copies of the old ones   i hobe Cry
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:46:51 AM

I usually look at the business idea of the project. If the idea interest me, I will read the whitepaper to understand more. The factors that drive my investment interests are mainly business idea, development roadmap, team and target ICO amount.
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 04:16:43 AM

Team communication, team profiles (LinkedIn), website design, that's all I can think of right now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 05:38:05 AM

The demands of the quality new ICO project is rising, so now the investors are checking a lot of things before invest in anything, the first thing yhgr investor will check the legitimacy of the project, through team developers and the whitepaper, the whitepaper must consist the detail of the project, the roadmap, the vision and the possible implementation, the design of the official website also need to be pay attention
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:25:14 AM

Team profile  means nothing at all.

My own criteria: the project must be viable, decentralized,, trustless, unique, must have strong technical merit, has a feasible/good Road map, must have great marketing plan, and must have worked out a solid market for its products.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:51:50 AM

Everyone, I appreciate your input a lot! This is an amazing forum to be on, lots of outstanding feedback can be received here. It will definitely help us put emphasis on the most critical points to make the best out of our ICO project.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:04:21 AM

As for me, I think I will go by the:

Usage: what's the really usage and why was the token created.
Teams behind the project; what other projects have they handled successfully.
Roadmap is also part of it
Again is the token allocation: time of lock, amount for the developers, token distribution etc.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:02:45 PM

Hello Bitcoin Forum. You guys are great with responding to my https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4732575.0 thread. As some of you may know, it is in our best interest to deliver an outstanding ICO project this year, very soon. I personally love to take things many steps further to ensure the maximum success rate without a doubt.

My question to everyone reading this thread today is, what are your personal key points you are or were looking for into any ICO project on which you could better judge the quality?

We do not want to miss a single thing that we might have overlooked before we are going to officially launch the project.

Thank you, you are great!

Choosing the key points to ICO is the important step before you take a part in ICO projects.
For me, the primary key for investing in ICO is whether the company is really exist or not (Legit or scam).
Investing in fake ICO company mean you just donating your money without return, or you will just wasting your money.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:46:25 PM

I want to see how you promote ico, what products you will offer, what your tokens function, and if we hold your token, what are the benefits for us, and the most important thing is the community, how you can communicate with the investor community and provide detailed answers so that they continue to trust your project.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:41:56 PM

We are going to publish our ICO project very soon and all your input is greatly appreciated!

It is in our best interest to make it completely successful!

cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:26:52 PM

For me key thing is the product itself,  for what problem it is solution for. That determines the demand for it.
The next thing is competitiveness of the product  on the market, and after it I am looking at the team if it is
capable to realize the project to be successful.

cryptomaster420

Activity: 256

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:33:28 PM

1. Hype
2. Hype
3. Advisors known to have hyped other projects
The market is incredibly immature and actual value does not correspond to profits. Profits come from overhyped projects and the ability to sell on time instead of getting greedy. Things will change, of course, but it is what it is for now.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 11:39:39 PM

1. Hype
2. Hype
3. Advisors known to have hyped other projects
The market is incredibly immature and actual value does not correspond to profits. Profits come from overhyped projects and the ability to sell on time instead of getting greedy. Things will change, of course, but it is what it is for now.

Most of the money that is already in the crypto market is hype, and as long as there are liar prices, it will continue as well.  Because the majority are here to make money, and perhaps they are ignorant of what the project belongs to.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: