Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:47:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New 1Broker Alternative:Barginex  (Read 154 times)
koinvizyon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:11:02 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2019, 02:03:31 AM by koinvizyon

Barginex connects global markets with Bitcoin. Using Barginex you can trade Crypto, Forex, Stocks, Commodities and Indices using Bitcoin. Barginex offers high leverage margin trading. Barginex has a unique copy trade feature. You can Copy successful traders and earn money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:21:57 AM

Is they fully regulated broker? I just heard about it, I prefer to use fully regulated broker to get more security and for safety of my fund. There are alot broker that has fully regulated that operated acouple years like FX Open, XM , Simple FX that also accepted crypto for deposit to trade many different asset, like Forex, stocks , crypto and  others.

Zerbis

Activity: 335
Merit: 15

Trading & Crypto

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:25:24 PM

Nice idea, But poor in content.

Spread are too high, orrible... And platform are not trading friendly. Need a lot of improvement .

Don't look back in anger
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:46:16 PM

Spread are too high, orrible... And platform are not trading friendly. Need a lot of improvement .

The spread is a little higher, but their fees (https://www.barginex.com/page/fees) are not so bad.
The problem is that I would never trust a site with so lame homepage and content. It's like some student made it for homework.
Zerbis

Activity: 335

Trading & Crypto

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:56:04 PM

4 pips on eur\usd would say only a thing: they are using a withe label from other less competitive company.

As you wrote, is hard to trust them.... Not a good start in my opinion.

The spread is a little higher, but their fees (https://www.barginex.com/page/fees) are not so bad.
The problem is that I would never trust a site with so lame homepage and content. It's like some student made it for homework.

Don't look back in anger
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 06:47:11 PM

High spreads and looks more scammy than 1broker,dont think this is the 1broker replacement we are looking for.

koinvizyon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:28:39 PM

High spreads and looks more scammy than 1broker,dont think this is the 1broker replacement we are looking for.

Spreads are not so bad on forex. Withdrawals are working perfect.. So far so good.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: