Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:12:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New exchange seems legit for me, anybody heard about it?  (Read 508 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:13:00 PM

i feel this exchange is using some fabricated figures better nt to do trading with unknown exchangers

Any exchanges have risk even how popular that is. Recently,  we heard about what happened to that popular exchange and up until now, it's still not returning. So, this is the advantage of having a crypto because the technology is spreading around the globe and I think it's impossible now to shut it down.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:54:09 PM

Well, as of now nobody is accusing the site and I think time will tell about it. Being new could so hard to trust as it has still needs many feedback for them to gain the trust of the crypto community

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:03:40 PM

As I have noticed, the exchange is still new so we cannot decide if it is legit or not. But it's good to know that the platform is already functional in trading coins. Maybe in the upcoming more days, there will be some good things will be happening here, then that will help us to conclude this.
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:05:38 PM

I feel this exchange is not a kind of worth to be trusted, but i appreciate this new born exchange to get in the community.

read this, they have the potential to beat the Bitmex

BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:28:24 PM

A clear argument regarding the matter between the PrimeXBT and Bitmex is not the measurement to be used which is better. But we can only decide if both parties show who will be themselves as the deserving one.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:58:35 PM

I think it's worth a closer look at this platform. I also went in several times and tested it, I think that you can use it.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:57:55 PM

A clear argument regarding the matter between the PrimeXBT and Bitmex is not the measurement to be used which is better. But we can only decide if both parties show who will be themselves as the deserving one.
Agree, if the other party is also competitive, then they will surely make a move to improve their platform and we users are the one gaining benefits for we are the one to use these platforms.
Definitely, healthy competition will only have a positive impact on the development of this platform. In fact, I think this is the best way to improve the quality of the platform.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:08:13 PM

With 78M daily volume the exchange should be listed in Coinmarketcap, but it's not.
I'm sticking to exchanges listed in CMC for two reasons: I can make a cross-reference of the traded pair and the exchange have some reputation. Until I see it in CMC, I doesn't have a reason to try it.

Indeed, PrimeXBT offers aggregated liquidity from 12 exchanges, it's not a local volume. otherwise it would be impossible for a new exchange that just launched a month ago to has that huge liquidity. It's not clear yet if they have a legal agreement with those platforms or they just use API on their side since there is no partnership on the website. PrimeXBT claims to bring aggregation that used at Forex for long time to crypto space, however gaining reputation is a long journey.
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:45:28 PM

Well, as of now nobody is accusing the site and I think time will tell about it. Being new could so hard to trust as it has still needs many feedback for them to gain the trust of the crypto community
First make some few trades on the exchange first and then decide from there but my guess is that once an exchange have established itself and is trading major coin and have CMC listing the only thing to fear is the maybe hacking of account which many exchanges have protections for that already

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:44:21 AM

I look at this crypto exchange that you are talking about and see that it is also a crypto trading platform if I am not mistaken? The project have a good platform and also great goals and visions. I want to see more of its achievements and more updates to come.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:58:39 AM

I have also visited this platform like the other crypto traders and users here. I see a good outlook to the PrimeXBT from having a great platform as an exchange.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:35:44 AM

i feel this exchange is using some fabricated figures better nt to do trading with unknown exchangers

Any exchanges have risk even how popular that is. Recently,  we heard about what happened to that popular exchange and up until now, it's still not returning. So, this is the advantage of having a crypto because the technology is spreading around the globe and I think it's impossible now to shut it down.
Yes, it is the time for make new exchange with legitimate at deposit/withdraw and i like PrimeXBT at their laverage: 100x.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:58:38 AM

The author of the topic, I think you should not doubt the project, there are a lot of positive reviews, I read it myself and was surprised that the table to many users knows about the project.
Dr.Sponge

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:44:22 AM

Even if its a new exchange, it won't make the user would easily trust, but it would takes many times.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:57:12 AM

Yes, it is the time for make new exchange with legitimate at deposit/withdraw and i like PrimeXBT at their laverage: 100x.

What exactly is your point because I don't seem to understand your point of view. Anyway, creating exchanges would always be open as long as they met the required details.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:30:58 AM

The author of the topic, I think you should not doubt the project, there are a lot of positive reviews, I read it myself and was surprised that the table to many users knows about the project.

Reviews probably gives them the reason for the person would be curious about it. Probably it's because the platform still haven't been accused of having a negative feedback. Hopefully, the team would continue to act as what they are promised.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:10:07 PM

Even if its a new exchange, it won't make the user would easily trust, but it would takes many times.
I believed the platform will have potential and can be trusted soon because the team are keeping in touch with this and they always make sure that every details and informations are clear. In fact, it is being compared to bitmex which is a good indication to succeed.
Dua

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:17:45 PM

I believed the platform will have potential and can be trusted soon because the team are keeping in touch with this and they always make sure that every details and informations are clear. In fact, it is being compared to bitmex which is a good indication to succeed.
Yes, I also think that this platform has a great future. Because these guys are always actively communicating with their supporters and answer all exciting questions.
kuto

Activity: 308

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:52:22 PM

What exactly is your point because I don't seem to understand your point of view. Anyway, creating exchanges would always be open as long as they met the required details.
Actually, his idea is some what confusing but in the other hand he hit the something legit thing, but anyways the exchange somewhat risky but profitable outcome its still depend how market works and the changes of values.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:35:07 PM

If you would volunteer to explore deep about the site then you yourself would be able to give a feedback. Just a suggestion if you have extra time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: