Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 Reasons Noobs Fail At Trading  (Read 712 times)
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:54:02 PM

Don't know when to stop, if money can be regulated so as feelings but beginners lack of it. There are many reasons why so many people fails at trading, one of the reasons are the join crowding effect remember yur actions shouldn't be based by the actions of others. It should be based on you since you are the one risking iyour own money. Join crowding seems good but actually it can lead to losses of money. Another thing the people who doesn't know when to stop are the most unluckiest person. In gaining crytpo currencies you should know when to stop alwasy limit your actions because your funds are limited too.
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:04:00 PM

Whatsoever the features might be, if the predictions about the market happens away in reality there'll be loss. Some overcome with alternate plans that were ready to get into the market, most being the plan of diversifying the assets. Even professionals fail, because cryptocurrency isn't same as other markets.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:07:43 PM

Might be a noob reason to someone but I see it's way better for me that people experienced those.

Why? To try to prevent it in future actions.

Will not go technical as it requires long writing but Im willing to discussed it. It's just that Im trying to say here that majority of sh*t must be experienced by traders in order to be used to it. Anyhow they will improved as they progress.

Yes, every trader should experience those things in order to gain insights on how to do it right next time.
If they will not experience it first-hand, it is hard to explain what they need to do.
Better find their own strategies when such situation comes again.
Technical know-how is a good guide when you are in trading but most of the time it is your acquired skills or knowledge that will help you out in the situation particularly on those pumpndump coins or mn coins.
You don't need technical knowledge when you trade them. It is on what extent you know that coin, the development and their marketing plans.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:10:48 PM

Don't know when to stop, if money can be regulated so as feelings but beginners lack of it. There are many reasons why so many people fails at trading, one of the reasons are the join crowding effect remember yur actions shouldn't be based by the actions of others. It should be based on you since you are the one risking iyour own money. Join crowding seems good but actually it can lead to losses of money. Another thing the people who doesn't know when to stop are the most unluckiest person. In gaining crytpo currencies you should know when to stop alwasy limit your actions because your funds are limited too.
Traders mainly ask the opinion of other traders that have decent experience in this sector. A crowd looks for accumulation points where others put their order. This is called "bandwagon effect" and unsurprisingly it works like a charm. This is the key reason why fake breakouts happen so often and new traders fall to this trap for obvious reasons.  Crypto trading is not different and the same rules are also actual in this market.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:31:03 AM

Its a good points, and it need to be implemented, but when I started to learn about trading, the first lesson is to learn how to control your emotion, try to read the chart and follow the signal group for reference, always exchange in the big and reputable site, stop loss is one of the strategy that need to be learn, but for fee I don't think that is too important when you just start to trade, when you already good and want to trade big, then you need to compare the fee, but don't only look at the fee, always look for the exchanges reputation
WillyZ
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

Crypto24Radio.com ❤️

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 10:43:02 AM

A lot of noobs don't consider security as well. They keep their funds on exchanges even when they are going for the long run. I wouldn't trust exchanges to keep all of my crypto earnings, I have seen too many articles about people losing their funds because of exchanges getting hacked or breached. Recently I came across BitWings and their smartphones. They have designed their phones specially for crypto people with security features like biometric scanning, neural technology and data encryption, and it also should be able to mine up to 2 ETH per month. Instead of keeping my funds on exchanges, I would suggest a secure device, like a separate PC that's not connected to the internet, cold storage wallet or the phones by Bitwings. Just my 0.02

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ www.crypto24radio.com ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
☀️☀️☀️ Best Crypto Radio out there - All crypto, all blockchain, all the time 24/7 ☀️☀️☀️
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:16:08 AM

Some shit happen always come to me went i was using Stop Lose, every goddamn my crypto hit the price i set for the stop lose. after that the price was backup again, i need to set it up correctly.
. We have the same complain bro. Its very annoying actually and sometimes i am wondering if the stop lose strategy is a good idea on this situation. by the way sorry Op but i don't agree on the thread title because for your information not just noobs always fail  on trading .because in my view there are some pro here that mostly can't handle also the current situation of the market not just noobs. Lmao
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:26:12 AM

Not only this two but for many reasons, noobs cannot be successful in trade. Noobs have failed to trade on more reasons. Noobs are always thinking of gaining They think every trade will make their profit. Noobs are always greedy and that is why they are not successful at a trade. Noobs actually do not understand trade They do not want to understand what the trade really is. Noobs have no idea about the market price. That's why they lose trade. The price of cryptocurrency of noobs is also not included in the price. As a result, they always lose the trade.

Thank you.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:46:26 AM

Not only this two but for many reasons, noobs cannot be successful in trade. Noobs have failed to trade on more reasons. Noobs are always thinking of gaining They think every trade will make their profit. Noobs are always greedy and that is why they are not successful at a trade. Noobs actually do not understand trade They do not want to understand what the trade really is. Noobs have no idea about the market price. That's why they lose trade. The price of cryptocurrency of noobs is also not included in the price. As a result, they always lose the trade.

Thank you.

Noobs don't have patiences, they didn't use their time properly  to get more involved with those coins/assets that they are investing with, we have
to free up our mindset each time we deal with this business, mistakes can't be avoided as the market is fluctuating back and forth without proper
understanding we will just fall to panic when the market go downwards.

Like what you have said, it should be remember that it's not all about money but it should also be taken as an investment to gain more knowledge
and edge for much better deal in your future trade.
manishanand

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:46:38 AM

Actually, I don't think the people are noobs if they do not enter a new exchange just because they are offering free trading fees. Many exchanges are a scam but definitely, we can go for popular exchange events.
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:12:37 AM

Some shit happen always come to me went i was using Stop Lose, every goddamn my crypto hit the price i set for the stop lose. after that the price was backup again, i need to set it up correctly.
. We have the same complain bro. Its very annoying actually and sometimes i am wondering if the stop lose strategy is a good idea on this situation. by the way sorry Op but i don't agree on the thread title because for your information not just noobs always fail  on trading .because in my view there are some pro here that mostly can't handle also the current situation of the market not just noobs. Lmao
if you use the stop loss feature then it will only make your assets disappear when you lose, whereas if you do not use that feature then when the price falls you can still hold the assets you have until the price goes up again and of course it will keep your assets safe .

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:35:28 AM

Stop losses it isn't just for noobs but also other greedy traders,
Not just the stop losses most of the new traders tend to fall in some hype coins they want to get an easy profit .
They fall for the FUD and FOMO.

anggi

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:37:02 AM

besides, some mistakes that are often made in trading are holding back for so long and not utilizing the situation when there is a price increase. besides, there are still many mistakes that are often made.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:31:44 AM

LOL, I think noobs can walk their ways through to become a professional if they can change most of the things you mentioned here which are quite easy to do and also quit trading with emotion. You know these days, not only greed affects them but impatience, impatience to really acquire more knowledge about the trading before venturing into it, every noobs hear that they make money daily on crypto and then jump into it using real money to practice, thinking Trading platform or the market is one hell of a system that performs magic.

Personally, I went through series of training on trading to the extent of learning how to control emotion which is very vital to trading; I had to even watch 3 mentors trade before I thought it was right time for me to start trading.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:06:00 AM

not using Stopp loss is one of the main factors in failing when trading, this is often the case for traders, especially beginner traders, this must be avoided and this is one way that they should make it as an experience

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:08:39 AM

Full time trading with crypto can be HARD! However, a lot of new traders fail due to two fundamental flaws.

1 - Not utilizing discounted trading platforms or functions

2 - Not utilizing stop losses (or setting stop losses in the wrong spots)

Determining where Bitcoin will go hasn't been hard. Determining where Bitcoin will go from a neutral market...now that's a different animal. If you're bullish on a certain crypto always use a stop loss. Look for points of resistance and support, then set your stop losses accordingly. If you are trading and "scalping" your trades, you need to make sure you are paying little to no trading fees. Coinbase pro allows "makers" to pay $0 in fees (limit buy and sell orders). Nauticus is new and offers 99% discounts on all trades atm https://nauticus.exchange/exchange/NTSBTC . Binance allows you to use BNB and receive discounts for it. This isn't rocket science tho guys. Learn how to short, when to open bullish positions, and don't get destroyed by fees from the bigger sites  Grin
Funny enough, a lot of people still use their gut instinct to trade when all these tools and lots of analysis are out there for them to take advantage of and trade successfully. These rules they don’t follow are the major reason why a lot of them fails and they see professional traders and God to trade on their behalf when they can basically be a professional too by following trading rules.

I know it is quite not easy for newbies in trading to understand these trading tools and indicators that is why it is important not to jump into trading till one gets the full knowledge right.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Noa_Amable

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:52:39 AM

Full time trading with crypto can be HARD! However, a lot of new traders fail due to two fundamental flaws.

1 - Not utilizing discounted trading platforms or functions

2 - Not utilizing stop losses (or setting stop losses in the wrong spots)

Determining where Bitcoin will go hasn't been hard. Determining where Bitcoin will go from a neutral market...now that's a different animal. If you're bullish on a certain crypto always use a stop loss. Look for points of resistance and support, then set your stop losses accordingly. If you are trading and "scalping" your trades, you need to make sure you are paying little to no trading fees. Coinbase pro allows "makers" to pay $0 in fees (limit buy and sell orders). Nauticus is new and offers 99% discounts on all trades atm https://nauticus.exchange/exchange/NTSBTC . Binance allows you to use BNB and receive discounts for it. This isn't rocket science tho guys. Learn how to short, when to open bullish positions, and don't get destroyed by fees from the bigger sites  Grin

well, not using stop loss is a tricky advice if you trade with leverage.
that may bring you a really painful day..
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:09:17 PM

. We have the same complain bro. Its very annoying actually and sometimes i am wondering if the stop lose strategy is a good idea on this situation. by the way sorry Op but i don't agree on the thread title because for your information not just noobs always fail  on trading .because in my view there are some pro here that mostly can't handle also the current situation of the market not just noobs. Lmao
I've also experienced that, if you do a stop loss, make sure you keep monitoring the market, research whether the market conditions will get worse or not, don't do it if you see conditions will improve. if you want to stop losing then do it at the beginning of the destruction, don't be late
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:21:13 PM

New people never want to learn more about trading which is very important to them if they're going to improve their skills. Learning trading will never be easy, and it will not stop in one month only, but it will continue in your journey in trading.

So they really need to learn, never stop from learning about trading because that is the only one they can do to making a profit.

Besides that, when they got losses in one coin, they stop and desperate but they never search where is the mistake so they can fix the error and they can understand for the lesson.
CarnagexD

Activity: 1498
Merit: 374

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:23:13 PM

not using Stopp loss is one of the main factors in failing when trading, this is often the case for traders, especially beginner traders, this must be avoided and this is one way that they should make it as an experience
Stop loss is really a must if you are a newbie but stop loss is not an option anymore when you are veteran trader. New people often not using the stop loss mechanism cause they think it is worth the expereince and they are entitled to commit trading mistakes.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████