Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:34:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Exchanges][cdaevip.com][market][cryptonity.io][token](UPDATE) Not scam  (Read 666 times)
BIG2017 (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:36:56 AM

I bought more tokens in larger quantities and sold them again at cdaevip.com and I tried to withdrawall again but this time in a large amount of $1423 usdt and withdrawall was canceled and my cdaevip.com account get frozen with no reason.
In your problem, you success deposit XNY tokens and trade to USDT, but that withdraw got problem. I think the real scam is CDAEVIP. Why you contact Cryptonity if your problem in USDT not XNY ?
Next time if you want exchange in large amount. go to trusted exchange
Yeah you are right, i think the scammer is the exchange not Cryptonity, but The Behavior of Admin Cryptonity is wrong too, i think the Admin must answer what happen and dont just block you, i hope your problem get solved man

Thanks man

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MeongElek

Activity: 418
Merit: 10

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:38:06 AM

I have a little XNY. And I only want an explanation from Cryptonity, I hope they (cryptonity) explain through telegraph groups and thread announcements. I am waiting for that.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:36:09 AM

Very weird turn of events. It is true that the owner of CDAEVIP and Cryptonity is the same? Then why they developed their own trading platform? I think we need someone from the project itself to make some explaining in this thread.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
r34tr783tr78

Activity: 481
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:30:13 AM

If they dont explain themselves we have to presume what you are stating is right. At face value this is a clear scam. They cant ask you to complain to another place without explaining what was your malicious behavior and why they think they are entitled to keep your money. Any exchange that bans customers accounts with money without a very good explanation is a scam.

BIG2017 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:05:43 AM

If they dont explain themselves we have to presume what you are stating is right. At face value this is a clear scam. They cant ask you to complain to another place without explaining what was your malicious behavior and why they think they are entitled to keep your money. Any exchange that bans customers accounts with money without a very good explanation is a scam.

but my problem is  different cryptonity which tells cdaevip to blacklist my account without obvious reasons,
Co founder cryptonity just say like this in cdaevip telegram official group: https://prnt.sc/mfyhnr
Cryptonity_Exchange

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:08:08 PM

Stop spreading FUD, you must contact the team at cdaevip.com Cryptonity team has nothing to do with their operations on their platform.

It may be that one of our team member did not like to be insulted and to see you post his photo everywhere on Telegram and social networks, cdaevip inform us that they had block your account after many withdrawal, we do not know not their limits or their policies in terms of KYC, withdrawal etc and in no case we have power on decisions at cdaevip.com

You take yourself away as a criminal and insult us from wherever you go, I think there are more diplomatic ways to solve the problems but I honestly doubt that you are honest and if the cdaevip.com team has blocked you is not for nothing they are honest people and very competent.

Thank you
Cryptonity_Exchange

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 10:25:02 AM

Stop spreading FUD, you must contact the team at cdaevip.com Cryptonity team has nothing to do with their operations on their platform.

It may be that one of our team member did not like to be insulted and to see you post his photo everywhere on Telegram and social networks, cdaevip inform us that they had block your account after many withdrawal, we do not know not their limits or their policies in terms of KYC, withdrawal etc and in no case we have power on decisions at cdaevip.com

You take yourself away as a criminal and insult us from wherever you go, I think there are more diplomatic ways to solve the problems but I honestly doubt that you are honest and if the cdaevip.com team has blocked you is not for nothing they are honest people and very competent.

Thank you
BIG2017 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:43:15 PM

My problem already get fix ty cryptonity
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:46:49 PM

My problem already get fix ty cryptonity

Lol, after what's been said and done, it looks like everything has been settled down and ended up like a cinderella story. I don't know how it was settled, but I'm sure you are a happy bunny now.  Grin. I suggest you lock this thread for good and goodluck to all XNY holders.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████