Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:24:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Democracy Yes OR No ???  (Read 16570 times)
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:38:05 PM

There is no perfect type of government, but I do prefer democracy over any others.  At least democracy give the people a voice in how they should be governed. 
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:16:46 PM

There is no perfect type of government. But if there were one thing added to government in the USA that would make it as close to perfect as it could get, it would be this. Formal training for all people in the whole copuntry so that they would clearly know that:
1. They can invoke a jury trial in any court case against them;
2. The jury formally knows that it can strike down any law in the case at hand;
3. That they can use a local jury to attack any State or Federal law made, and have it repealed for their local area, but at least for themselves;
4. That the jury is the judge; the magistrate (man in the black robe) is only a referee.

This includes jury control over all laws... even income tax laws.

The funny part isn't the fact that this exists, right now, throughout the entire USA. The funny part is that the people don't know it. Listen to Karl Lentz at http://jurorinlaw.com/talkshoe/klentz/.

Cool

EDIT: Many of the Karl Lentz complete talks that existed all over the Net have been taken down. Download these to your computer before they are gone forever.

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:21:14 PM

There is no perfect type of government, but I do prefer democracy over any others.  At least democracy give the people a voice in how they should be governed. 

Sometimes letting the whole populace picking its leaders becomes bad when a state's literacy rate is too low.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 09:23:38 AM

I prefer a mix of democratic and military system of government.
The reason I said so is because the system of government being practiced in my country is democracy but it has no effect as it does not contribute to the development of the country.
This is because it's being taken advantage of due to it's lenient nature.
The Democratic system of government in Nigeria is being abused by leaders and even citizens.
playbtcgame

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Co-founder Love Air Promise

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:22:47 PM

It is high time we adapt to democratic system of government. This will be a time we got to make necessitated changes to help build the economy for the better.

RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:04:06 PM

I would prefer monarchy or military rule to democracy. In my country, there was absolute monarchy until 2008, and a democratically elected government after that. During monarchy, corruption was at an absolute minimum. But ever since the fall of monarchy, there have been a steep rise in corruption and crime rate. On top of that, democracy always favor illiterate and unskilled ethnic groups which try to increase their population by not following family planning.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 06:19:33 PM

Though democracy has it's cons, there are no any better alternative to democracy. It's only in democracy people experience full freedom and are mentally widely open to every new and old ideas.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
ZPW

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 02:53:59 PM

democracy is certainly a rare trash. But so far the best for what people came Grin
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:52:03 PM

^^^ Second best. Anarchy-like libertarianism has democracy beat all over the place.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
otto_diesel

Activity: 1078
Merit: 696

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:12:59 PM

Democracy have lots of bug.  Non-democratic people do not deserve democracy.   

If a community has dark thoughts. They just have dark thoughts.

If a community has dark thoughts and if they wants democracy, if they are talking about 7-24 about democracy, voting, freedom of speech etc.  They don't want Democracy.   

So, a community has dark thoughts in their mind, talking about democracy and voting constantly.   what they want?

They want your Head.

Trust me they want your head. they want your life. they want to screw your life.

Just look the Turkey.  They did a great revolution in 1920's.  Young turks lifted a wrecked society.   They give to women right to vote and to be elected in 1920's even before europe.

For 70 years. in every election islamist won. They came step by step.  In the first years they were act same as Muslims parliamentarian in todays eu.  They use all of the opportunities of Democracy and humanity for destroy them.
     I born in a half-secular country, trying to be civilized and aiming to become an advanced county. I born in a republic.   

Now i m living in a presential middle east country. There is no democracy in here.

I have two advice to EU citizens;

1.  Don't trust any kind of lie their saying. Don't compromise
     2.  (its more important)   Don't trust any Deceived Democracy warrior and humanist in society, they are fools.

If you want to see the realty about how democracy and honorful people fail.   Just read about Turkey deeply.

Airbuxf

Activity: 257
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:20:16 PM

If country has some problems with economics/ bad constructed law/ internal or external conflict
and it needs quick reforms, it is impossible to introduce regulations quickly.
Same problem if changes have bad effects for people in short term and good effect in long term, because most people don't think about long term.
chalkyys

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:18:58 PM

Actually it depends on people of your country. If people has vision or they are enough educated; you might prefer democracy
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 09:25:05 AM

Here are some merits of democracy :
1)It is more accountable
2)The elected leaders need to perform better for their stability
3)Gives the people right to choose among the best
4)It enhances the dignity of a citizen

Demerits of democracy :
1)Leaders keep on changing leads to instability
2)It is all about political competition and power play
3)Elected leaders do not know the best interests of people
4)Democracy leads to corruption.

So which country would you prefer a democratic or non-democratic ?

I don't think that this is a dilemma. Of course, democracy is the best even with its flaws.
It is the less disastrous policy and citizens are able to tell their opinion and vote. This gives rights to everyone and equality is above all. Also, Corruption exists both in democratic and non-democratic policies.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:46:16 AM

Here are some merits of democracy :
1)It is more accountable
2)The elected leaders need to perform better for their stability
3)Gives the people right to choose among the best
4)It enhances the dignity of a citizen

Demerits of democracy :
1)Leaders keep on changing leads to instability
2)It is all about political competition and power play
3)Elected leaders do not know the best interests of people
4)Democracy leads to corruption.

So which country would you prefer a democratic or non-democratic ?
I prefer a democratic government and most of the development we have all over the world is as a result of people been able to come togather and correct themselves through democratical ways.  I hate dictatorship and self imposed governments .
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:10:47 PM

So in that sense, I can say almost every country in the world is Democratic, except North Korea of course and some other countries like them. Because this does not have right to speech maybe they do not have corruption like other countries but they do have people who are trying to escape their administrators that also a form of corruption at a very small rate. No matter whatever you do no country can become a fully democratic country or non-democratic country without going to a lot of trouble. So no country in the world is perfect till now
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:16:32 PM

So in that sense, I can say almost every country in the world is Democratic, except North Korea of course and some other countries like them. Because this does not have right to speech maybe they do not have corruption like other countries but they do have people who are trying to escape their administrators that also a form of corruption at a very small rate. No matter whatever you do no country can become a fully democratic country or non-democratic country without going to a lot of trouble. So no country in the world is perfect till now

Unfortunately, there are currently many more countries in which democracy does not exist like Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, etc. and also many countries where democracy is limited like China, Russia, Turkey etc.
Yes, we don't have perfect country yet because democracy is not perfect political system.
However, until we find something better, democracy should remain because alternatives do not exist now (right alternatives).

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
haseeb ahmed

Activity: 120
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 08:55:53 PM

Yes democracy is good but if its a proper democracy not a partial and paralyzed one. Democracy give right to every single person to choose best for a country and it saves the basic right of every individual. And at the end Worst democracy is better than best martial law.
xtests

Activity: 36
Merit: 54

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:53:59 AM

It actually depends... In 2019 many people have very different understanding of the term, so, this word should be used carefully. For one democracy is *i dont care about anyone* for other is something more polite
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:37:07 AM

Democracy in it true spirit is a government for the people by the people according to Abraham Lincoln, and in an ideal Democratic state the power belong to the people which is how it suppose to be any thing outside that can be term non Democratic. But many nations practicing democracy today never obey this fundamental rule of the system but despite that the worst form of democracy is far better then dictatorship so democracy continues I say yes to democracy.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:24:32 PM

^^^ Which people does the power belong to in a Democracy? Doesn't it look like the power belongs to the majority because of the vote? This means that the minority doesn't have the power. So, the minority doesn't have self governance. But that isn't democratic, is it?

On top of that, the power of the majority in a place like the USA isn't exercised by the majority. Who is it exercised by? It's exercised by the tiny group of people in government, the representatives, who are given the power of the majority, to fulfill the requirements that the majority dictate.

But do these reps follow the dictates of the majority? Sometimes. But often they don't. And you can tell by the fact that they are all voted out of office now and again. The point is, neither the minority OR the majority have the power in a Democracy. Who has the power in a Democracy? The handful of representatives running the government have the power.

What does this mean? It means that a Democracy is Dictatorship-by-a-Group rather than Dictatorship-by-one-person.

Do you like Democracy? If so, you like Dictatorship.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: