Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:45:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] iCard.com or Revolut account  (Read 196 times)
silentdc (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:54:02 PM

Anyone who are selling these accounts (iCard.com/Revolut) please leave your telegram here. I am only accepting seller with ESCROW. No escrow no deal between us.
sven123001

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:56:20 AM

Hi,
I am looking for Revolut account too & found out that there are many scammers out there. Let's find some good seller together mate & there are some people who first sell you the account, later after few days recover the account & sell it to someone else. Below is my Skype ID. Add me

My Skype ID:

live:sureshnaghnathraokedare

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
ceycey34

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:40:21 PM

Hey guys , i need that accounts also.Let me know if u found trusted seller.
yoloyet

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:21:00 PM

piece of shit. don't trust this shit person that leaves feedbacks bad feedbacks without reason or proof of scamming
silentdc (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 09:53:26 AM

piece of shit. don't trust this shit person that leaves feedbacks bad feedbacks without reason or proof of scamming

Never buy things from him. As usual newbies sell any account require KYC mostly are scammers. They still able to get back the account even after you've changed the account info.

Prove that he gonna scam you: https://ibb.co/NFqr4Gr

I am not selling anything. So its useless to call me a scammer but this guy will scam you if you buy anything from him. Beware!!!
yoloyet

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:00:37 AM

Never buy things from him. As usual newbies sell any account require KYC mostly are scammers. They still able to get back the account even after you've changed the account info.

I am not selling anything. So its useless to call me a scammer but this guy will scam you if you buy anything from him. Beware!!!

Being frank and saying the truth is a scam attempt?

Go and fuck yourself let me know if you enjoy it piece of shit. neg feedback from me.

fucking piece of shit saved only what he wanted from the screenshot lol, scammers behavior
silentdc (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:03:43 AM

Being frank and saying the truth is a scam attempt?

Go and fuck yourself let me know if you enjoy it piece of shit. neg feedback from me.

fucking piece of shit saved only what he wanted from the screenshot lol, scammers behavior

Shut the fuck up nigga. You're messed the wrong guy. Sell KYC accounts? Prove first your account existence to other customers. All your advertisements just written without any evidences for account existence so you still a scammer to me. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: