Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:54:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin conceptualization in the context of globalization  (Read 347 times)
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:36:45 PM

Well, first of all bitcoin is a currency that can be used  anywhere in the world at any time during the day in comparison to paper money that exist in dozens of different currencies and you have to exchange them every time you travel to a different country. Secondly bitcoin is a free currency that anyone can use regardless of your social statue or location while paper money are controlled by the governments and can anytime be confiscated or rejected without a good reason.
Karamabit_209

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:37:53 PM

I think one of the role that bitcoin does in the context of globalization is that it allows us to exchange money using the internet. It allows every human to exchange money (and cryptocurrencies) at ultimate speed and with less transactions fee.
Kamoteng Kahoy

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:59:16 PM

I think one of the role that bitcoin does in the context of globalization is that it allows us to exchange money using the internet. It allows every human to exchange money (and cryptocurrencies) at ultimate speed and with less transactions fee.
But it also allows scams though.
Wildwest

Activity: 1782
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:06:32 PM

It would be true if the reason for using this technology is to create a new type of financial system without having to restrict previous central systems.

What is happening now is the shift from a new system of transactions to new speculative systems, all trying to create more currencies for unknown reasons.

Also, trying to create an infinite number of shitcoins reduces the likelihood of decentralization.

Indeed, the emergence of many new currencies that are useless, makes the bitcoin market also affected because every transaction that should be on bitcoin is diverted to shitcoin.

If indeed they want a new coin, it should be with a clear concept and purpose, not just want to make a profit and damage the market.

This is what makes people reluctant to choose bitcoin

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Karamabit_209

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:19:41 PM

But it also allows scams though.
No, bitcoin is not the one that brings it, the humans does. They are the one that do it, because bitcoin obviously cannot move to itself. If you are a person what will have q transaction, you must be able to know the sites that the [crypto exchange](https://darbfinance.com/?=Crored) is legit and not compromising the speed of the site and the also considering the speed of the site to the sites that are scams or not legit ones. We must not blame bitcoin to the scams but the people who are behind it.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 12:28:44 PM

I think this will be a long process. And there is a huge possibility that it will never happened. Because all we know that bitcoin is already faces so many issues. And I think when bitcoin comes in the globalization stage more problem that bitcoin will experience because it is an online or digital currency so when all people use it I think more charges will be put on it.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 05:00:07 PM

Financial technology keeps on growing and that is what I am personally witnessing. Bitcoin already had its biggest role in showing people that cryptocurrency is possible. Blockchain technology is one of the best samples of an effective system that will apply in the financial industry.

Globalization is actually a thing we need to improve as people must not be divided and unite. But the thing is, people who are already benefiting with the divisions are the hardest competition for the Globalization. It is really hard to think that Globalization will be executed because of the said division.
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:40:52 PM

Bitcoin plays a role when it comes to technology and financially. As the time passes, the world is developing technologically and its part of technological development. Bitcoin. Advancement in technology helps people, not just in certain places but around the world to make things easier. It also connects people around the world through transactions. Bitcoin basically helps when it comes to financial sector and with the use of technology it makes more easier and convenient to people.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:27:56 PM

What role do you think Bitcoin plays in the context of globalization? Bitcoin conceptualization in the context of globalization
Technology advancement is general the basic tool needed for globalization. Considering the  purpose of Bitcoin to the  financial ecosystem, it has helped people to do their transactions easier and faster on a peer to peer system which eliminates the third party systems and limitations associated in funds transfer.
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:07:22 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 11:36:35 PM by tweetbit

They are the one that do it because bitcoin obviously cannot move to itself. If you are a person that will have q transaction, you must be able to know the sites that the [crypto exchange](https://darbfinance.com/?=Crored)

The logic seems to be a little off? We all know that bitcoin won’t exist without humans and everything else. And it’s how you promote a site that isn’t relevant to the topic or has nothing to do to any of it that catches my attention.

Bitcoin will not scam anyone, people behind is just using it. That’s a good one if we don’t know that is common sense statement.

Scammers do exist because victims do exist. Vulnerable people or investors must not, ignorantly transacting on the Internet without researching about it.  

HODL
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:34:21 AM

For me globalization and everything to do with it sounds like a new way of controlling minds, kindda when all the globe thinks the same it's easier to rule. and btc is another drop to that ocean of "uniting" tools lol.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 03:02:07 AM

Probably to be the first decentralized money concept. I'm not saying that Bitcoin will not succeed, it surely will do, but not as the currency we are all wanted it to be.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:05:50 AM

For me globalization and everything to do with it sounds like a new way of controlling minds, kindda when all the globe thinks the same it's easier to rule. and btc is another drop to that ocean of "uniting" tools lol.
It's not a way of controlling minds but there are definitely detractors when it comes to globalization. While there are economic benefits, the impacts it has on the cultures around the world don't really provide a net benefit when you consider all the aspects. Globalization makes it easier to make everyone think the same and it just units labor in a way that makes wages far cheaper than they would be otherwise. It's a net gain for corporations however it's a net loss for anyone who actually works for a living. Regardless of whether Bitcoin is a uniting tool or not (and I doubt it is considering the massive market that surrounds currency exchange), it's only a small segment in an increasingly strange world. I don't think anyone was imagining tech and commerce to advance this fast, and now it's exponentially growing.
salty

Activity: 562
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:58:21 PM

Bitcoin is essentially a litmus test in globalization.As the demand for bitcoin grows, globalization will expand.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:33:40 PM

It's not a way of controlling minds but there are definitely detractors when it comes to globalization. While there are economic benefits, the impacts it has on the cultures around the world don't really provide a net benefit when you consider all the aspects. Globalization makes it easier to make everyone think the same and it just units labor in a way that makes wages far cheaper than they would be otherwise. It's a net gain for corporations however it's a net loss for anyone who actually works for a living. Regardless of whether Bitcoin is a uniting tool or not (and I doubt it is considering the massive market that surrounds currency exchange), it's only a small segment in an increasingly strange world. I don't think anyone was imagining tech and commerce to advance this fast, and now it's exponentially growing.

Globalization is not a very simple thing to discuss much more implemented across many economies which varies in scale, challenges and threats as well as opportunities. I am for limited globalization and not for unbridled where we don't care what the system can bring to local people. Globalization should be benefiting the people in the first place, otherwise it can just a tool for the powerful to trump on weaker economies. In other words, economies and governments together with the people should be talking and not ignoring each other to sidestep possible blunders that can be hurting the people themselves.

As to what is the role of Bitcoin with globalization and whether it can be positive or negative, this question can be difficult to answer for now maybe we should wait for some years before the full picture can emerge. As of now, Bitcoin is borderless so it can facilitate global eCommerce and this is an important aspect in globalization the seamless flow of money from one country to another faster and with lesser fees. And this is where many people are actually excited.

kerneal

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:21:34 PM

Today the cryptocurrency and blockchain present very interesting options for people looking to save their money for the future with the greatest interest rates of the market. Personally I believe in a new blockchain company Credits, which works in the field of developers and has a wide range of solutions that can be used in application development. Connect to external data sources, launch smart contracts at the right time, issue tokens with Credits blockchain.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: