Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:52:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: buy the blood: CMCT  (Read 185 times)
matteo96 (OP)

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:38:01 PM

here i am again, with another great call

Crowd machine, $cmct , is a blockchain-agnostic platform(you can choose on which blockchain you want to execute smart contracts)to allow you to write decentralized application, without even knowing how to code. The potential for mass adoption is huge

they suffered from a hack back in september, and within some minutes it crashed from 200 to 50 sats

Since then, it went to 100 sats couple of times and then back

now it is back to 55 sats, but the big difference is that some days ago Bittrex reopened the trade

a good news is that police arrested the hackers, and most of the stolen tokens will be recovered, and in the last AMA, CEO said they will start the marketing soon

i just finished filling my bags, at these levels this is the easiest x2 that you can make (:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 05:23:38 PM

Crowd machine, $cmct , is a blockchain-agnostic platform(you can choose on which blockchain you want to execute smart contracts)to allow you to write decentralized application, without even knowing how to code. The potential for mass adoption is huge

they suffered from a hack back in september, and within some minutes it crashed from 200 to 50 sats

now it is back to 55 sats, but the big difference is that some days ago Bittrex reopened the trade

a good news is that police arrested the hackers, and most of the stolen tokens will be recovered, and in the last AMA, CEO said they will start the marketing soon

i just finished filling my bags, at these levels this is the easiest x2 that you can make (:
Thanks for speculative idea. I already make small bag with mentioned coin. Hope i will not regret it Smiley
ScarletSnow

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:37:11 AM

I hope they will create new key features and be unique to the common platforms offered by a lot of blockchains today. On the other hand, I am looking forward to Crowd Machine.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:23:41 PM

A lot of analyst have told me a bunch of coin to make purchase of in 2018 and I am still yet to make profit from this coins, I don't really believe in what analyst says anymore because they like to give fake prediction and always have a way to defend themselves once the market doesn't go the way they predicted.

Just be very careful guys before investing in any project and make sure you do a research yourself about the project.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:44:16 PM

Now price is 26 sat. I don't understand how bittrex could add this shit coin to his exchange.  Huh

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:54:50 PM

Now price is 26 sat. I don't understand how bittrex could add this shit coin to his exchange.  Huh

maybe they fit bittrex criteria before, but i still don't know why and i just visit icobench and found out that CMCT still on ICO stage which will end on May 2019
bigmelons25

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 04:55:40 PM

maybe they fit bittrex criteria before, but i still don't know why and i just visit icobench and found out that CMCT still on ICO stage which will end on May 2019

Big exchange listings like bittrex and binance do very little to pump the price these days, it wont have any positive effect.

also ICObench is not to be trusted, they got caught taking bribes to list scams.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 03:23:36 PM

Bittrex is very strange when choosing new coins or delisting old ones. I know few coins that realy worked and have been delisted. And look for their first IEO) It was cancelled)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: