Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:15:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a future for BTC anymore?  (Read 1300 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 12:23:12 PM

Till date from the first bitcoin into the market as a giveaway to the present, it has crossed several wallets. Who have believed in its growth have earn good out of the same, because in the earlier days it is very risky to believe something that has got the virtual value. Now everyone is much aware of the technology and the consequences which has made more people get into cryptocurrency. As this continues surely growth is promising in the future.
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:06:06 PM

Now bitcoin nearly going into $4,000 if these will surpass and constantly increase atleast 2 or more months. Bitcoin will going to bullrun and the future of bitcoin will going better. That's why don't you worry and be patience if you're one of those who still holding it.

kattokassinen

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:08:05 PM

Still now people will be believe the bitcoin. Any buddy never lose the bitcoin. Bitcoin price down any not affried. Just wait for the price high. Bitcoin price is any time to hit the high price. So never forget the bitcoin.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:34:40 PM

There are still many who believe in bitcoin, and that will make bitcoin still have a future. And for the price you just mentioned, it's only a matter of time, but do you have the patience to wait.
I do believe still a lot of people have fully trust and still believe that bitcoin is the best crypto currency of the world.
It is also a good news that still people get awareness about bitcoin and their interest in crypto currencies is increasing.

I think there are a lot of factors which still making bitcoin the favorable place for investment. No doubt that very soon people will see and trading bitcoin price trading above $20k. Bitcoin will hopefully continue to remain the number one crypto currency of the world and its popularity will continue to increasing for a long time.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:17:16 PM

Still now people will be believe the bitcoin. Any buddy never lose the bitcoin. Bitcoin price down any not affried. Just wait for the price high. Bitcoin price is any time to hit the high price. So never forget the bitcoin.
for now, almost everyone wants to have bitcoin, it is not because of the price, but it is because bitcoin is so easy to use to make a profit. I really believe that in the future, bitcoin will become something like Fiat on the internet, and it will be sought by everyone.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:29:38 PM

for now, almost everyone wants to have bitcoin, it is not because of the price, but it is because bitcoin is so easy to use to make a profit. I really believe that in the future, bitcoin will become something like Fiat on the internet, and it will be sought by everyone.
if more and more people want to have bitcoin then that can be good news because surely there will be many traders who will buy bitcoin and will make the price of bitcoin very expensive, and hopefully more platforms will accept and support payments using bitcoin.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:27:26 PM

So far, the existence of BTC is enough to cover up some of the shortcomings that occur in people's lives in the modern century, for example for those who don't have a bank account, for those who have minimal income in particular, moreover bitcoin is the only media the most appropriate for those who want to explore the science of investment, about economics and finance. Because investing in bitcoin anyone will get a lot of positive benefits, the point of which is to benefit us all, even though the funds we have there are very few.

The price is around $3500 now.  Price has only went down.  If it does go up, it goes back down later on.  Does anyone here think there is no future for btc anymore?

In the slightest I never thought of it in such a way, because the price of BTC was falling and rising was a common thing, so I wasn't surprised and didn't have to worry about the condition of this decline. To be honest, until now I don't know "when exactly will the market return bullish?", But what's clear, the rising price of the BTC is sure to happen again.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:35:03 PM

While we are talking here about if there is any future in bitcoin the price of all crypto increased again. Here we are almost at 4 thousand dollars again and many people here starting topics like "are we going to moon" because people are like that. When people see a bit of increase they think price will go back to 20 thousand dollars again, when they see a bit of decrease in the price they think bitcoin is going under 1 thousand dollars.

People like to overreact because that is what we do, we plan for the worst and best case scenarios and not the middle ground, we do not look at some hyundai i20 and imagine we drive it, no we imagine ourselves driving a ferrari (or whatever a good car is) and to be realistic we imagine a small beetle and how cute it will be. Do not react like bitcoin is dead, its not, we are not going to make a million dollars but we are not going to be dead neither.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:34:14 PM

There is an extraordinary future for bitcoin and what's going on now has occurred previously and that is the gathering we have on this market. Crypto showcase is at present down however that don't mean it won't recuperate. We just need to keep confidence with the market in other to most likely take leverage of purchasing bitcoin and others digital forms of money when there are shabby and move when there are high. On the off chance that any one disclosed to you that bitcoin has no future any more drawn out the person is beguiling and endeavoring to keep you out of things to come.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:12:50 PM

whenever i see this types of topics with a lot of desperation for price rise from newbies i always become very happy because they signal the end of the bear market.
for instance last time this happened was during the 2015 bear market where price was similar to these days and was stuck. many people were asking the exact same question as OP is asking. Wink
I do not really see that as a sign of anything, there are people that just love complaining no matter what happens, when the price of bitcoin skyrocketed at the end of 2017 some people were complaining about how the growth took them by surprise and they could not afford to buy one bitcoin anymore, then the price crashed and then they complained about the crash and now that the price is somewhat stable they are complaining about that as well.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:09:04 AM

We are believers of the bitcoin and ofcourse what ever people said we srill here to love bitcoin. 3500 dollars is the price last few days ago and look the price now is going to be hit the value of $4000 . I think before this week happens or maybe an hour only finally bitcoin will reach that and Im happy for the bitcoin community because they will be earning more money because they believe for the bitcoin future.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:57:45 AM

Bitcoin don't just have a future but it's the future, I don't know why people use price to equate the value of bitcoin, bitcoin is worth more than just price in the market. It is a store of value and also a mode of payment which is even worth more than gold.

The truth is that I even see bitcoin having more future than gold and fiat. Just like how email replaced post office, bitcoin will replace fiat.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:02:47 PM

What makes you think of it? Price is still at 4digit and showing some resistance on it. C'mon btc isn't going to rise and fall continously. If you still didn't know, that's how price really works. Price isn't stable. Expect if there's a rise, there's a fall the same goes with if there's a fall, there's a rise. You know we can't move the price the way we want to. Also, if you aren't aware yet, we really have more time in bear compared to bull. If you are into crypto, you should have patience because that's one key into success.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:07:49 PM

Bitcoin has always a future because this is a currency and we know how people needs this specially when the worldwide adoption is already happen

What I’m asking is people like you,do you have still future?since you’re doubting the capacity of this great coin?if you cannot trust this number 1 cryptocurrency then what more for altcoins?if this is the case th3 better leave now and find living out of this crypto world
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:51:20 PM

Bitcoin don't just have a future but it's the future, I don't know why people use price to equate the value of bitcoin, bitcoin is worth more than just price in the market. It is a store of value and also a mode of payment which is even worth more than gold.

The truth is that I even see bitcoin having more future than gold and fiat. Just like how email replaced post office, bitcoin will replace fiat.

I see you're somewhat of a btc extremist dude lol. Though i agree with you that btc transactions will be a common practice in the future and i find few reasons why it won't, i doubt that fiat will be replaced. A lot of us has been divided here on whether fiat will be obsolete and replaced with crypto but for me, it will always be an option.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:13:49 PM

Because at the moment that is the best way we have to measure the value of anything, the market is very efficient at pricing all kind of products and services and the unit we use for that is fiat, we may not like it but that is the way the world works for now, we also know about the potential of bitcoin as a currency but so far it is only that a potential, once that potential is realized and becomes a reality the market will price bitcoin accordingly or if your scenario becomes true bitcoin itself will become the mechanism we use to measure the price of everything else.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:12:02 AM

well, see the developments that are currently happening. very reasonable to think if bitcoin has a good future in the future. although there are a lot of FUDs, bitcoin still persists, even the price is recovering. seeing this I believe that in the future, this technology will become very popular.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:27:59 AM

I myself also believe that the future of bitcoin also still has good opportunities in the future, because now the price of bitcoin is also starting to increase again better.
Mobius

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:31:20 AM

I personally think that we're closer to the bottom than the top. Just like any asset class market cycle, I don't see the current bear market lasting forever.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:21:00 AM

I personally think that we're closer to the bottom than the top. Just like any asset class market cycle, I don't see the current bear market lasting forever.

the price of btc is already rising which means the bottom trend is already over and you are absolutely right . the bear market got finally ended but the the current trend that we are experiencing right now wont also last forever because sooner or late the price can fluctuate again .

Is there a future for BTC anymore?

sure there is . btc has a future   ,as of now btc is already showing signs of its improvement because we do witness alot of good news lately .  soon , all the people of the world will now be going to recognized btc as a legal kind of money  and that will be the time that its value can grow more fruitfully .
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: