Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:05:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating fast (algo)trading bots  (Read 175 times)
demchukvm (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:45:54 PM

A team of software developers and financiers has developed and deployed a number of financial products to meet customer’s goals.
For the past two years, we have vastly expanded capabilities of coding trading algorithms and strategies, as well as advanced accounting systems for crypto currencies.
We are 8 years in software development, but for the last 2 years have been passionately focusing specifically on FinTech.

Possess expertise in:
  • API of NASDAQ, Binance, Bitfinex, Huobi, Payment Processing etc.
  • Technical Analysis algorithms MACD, Bollinger Band, etc.
  • Strategy Backtest techniques
  • Integration with Forex
  • Code on Node.Js and Phyton

Currently, we are open to a new project.
Our skills will empower your business.

Visit silencatech.com for more info about us
Drop us a line to info@silencatech.com or just leave your contacts below and we will get back to you shortly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JasonMoore985

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:00:36 PM

why not try already available bots in market
demchukvm (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 08:47:54 AM

If they work why not). The beauty of the free market is if something works it eats all the profit. To stay profitable traders come up with new ideas or go to some local markets. In order to do this, they need fast bots designed from scratch.

I would say this service is rather for funds and companies than for a sole trader who is capable to configure or create bots.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:03:30 PM
Merited by el kaka22 (4)

Trading bots which will do trades faster ? I guess you refer this speed of trade only in subject line but never in your open-post.
Moreover, your subject line is misleading or do you mean that you are capable of creating trading bots in quicker time ? I am sorry I am clueless here.

I guess this topic is not about trading hence it must be moved to either services boards or to service announcement board as it is all about providing services and not about trading related discussion.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:08:13 PM

Trading bots which will do trades faster ? I guess you refer this speed of trade only in subject line but never in your open-post.
Moreover, your subject line is misleading or do you mean that you are capable of creating trading bots in quicker time ? I am sorry I am clueless here.

I guess this topic is not about trading hence it must be moved to either services boards or to service announcement board as it is all about providing services and not about trading related discussion.

You are right, this topic is not about trading and it should be moved to Services.
OP is trying to advertise a bot creation service. I don't know how their bots can be faster when we all rely on the same API in every exchange.
chagry

Activity: 500
Merit: 327

Partage des connaissances pour évoluer.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2019, 01:30:04 AM

OP is trying to advertise a bot creation service. I don't know how their bots can be faster when we all rely on the same API in every exchange.
++1

If you know how to make bot, make the bot and make it work for you. I work on a bot and if it works, I will not sell it and do not talk about it.
I do not understand why you sell bot that does not work. Because if they work, you would never sell them.

Chagry.com Consultant en Crypto-monnaie, Blockchain, Trading, Implémentation, Automatisation. || ibtc.cash Simple HTML Page for Bitcoin Payments System. || mircoin.com Easy Brain & Paper Bitcoin Wallet.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:33:50 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2019, 05:44:01 AM by el kaka22

From subject alone, I am understanding this is all about finding entry points for trades faster as for exit, everyone must wait along with markets Grin. Kidding aside, I am always against using trading bots as I am always sure that I could trade better than any codes. I do see lots of trading bots being advertised across this forum but most traders are sharing about got struck.

I don't know how their bots can be faster when we all rely on the same API in every exchange.
In wild guess it is not about placing orders faster but finding a perfect entry point before other traders. Practically, a pro trader may catch a trend reversal earlier than others as it will be possible for them when they are combining multiple technical analysis. This is one of the way to trade faster but I am not really sure that OP is referring this here.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
demchukvm (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:24:29 AM

++1

If you know how to make bot, make the bot and make it work for you. I work on a bot and if it works, I will not sell it and do not talk about it.
I do not understand why you sell bot that does not work. Because if they work, you would never sell them.

Guys, this topic about bot creation for traders who want to implement their own strategy. Strategies tend to stop being profitable and traders look for new opportunities.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 12:59:08 PM

Bots can be programmed differently, and if you manage to gain even the slightest form of speed advantage by slightly tweaking the code, it's already worthwhile.

In the end, just like how professional traders do it, you mainly want to make sure that your servers (the ones that your bots operate on) are located as close as possible to the exchange's servers, which is where you can gain an extra speed advantage. If done well, HFT bots can easily execute 5 or more trades in the time it takes you to execute one single trade.

Binance had a massive upgrade last year, where if needed, they can potentially process over a million trades per second. Enough to utilize here for HFT bots.
demchukvm (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:18:31 PM

Bots can be programmed differently, and if you manage to gain even the slightest form of speed advantage by slightly tweaking the code, it's already worthwhile.

In the end, just like how professional traders do it, you mainly want to make sure that your servers (the ones that your bots operate on) are located as close as possible to the exchange's servers, which is where you can gain an extra speed advantage. If done well, HFT bots can easily execute 5 or more trades in the time it takes you to execute one single trade.

Binance had a massive upgrade last year, where if needed, they can potentially process over a million trades per second. Enough to utilize here for HFT bots.

Yes, if you are able to cut the time between you see the order and execute it, you are the winner.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: